Carly Lie-orina Is Now The GOP Front Runner

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed a filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?
Why does it matter what classes and grades President Obama had in college? This was an issue for Democrats concerning President Bush at Yale too. The same for Governor Walker. I think college is something everyone should have the opportunity to experience and the benefits are undeniable, but using it as a litmus test for potential is nonsense.

The reason it "matters" is that the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college. It would be akin to someone applying for a job submitting a resume that was heavily weighted with what they did academically because they hadn't yet gotten much in the way of job experience. We were essentially told that...yes, this man lacks executive experience, nor does he have a lot of political experience...but he's incredibly bright and will be able to handle the job because of his incredible intelligence! And the proof of this intelligence is what he did in college!!!

The problem is...he and his people made that argument...but then they refused to release his college transcripts...which should have caused warning bells to go off every where because how can you tout something as your main strength and then not want to let someone examine you on that something!
" the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college"

God, you are a fucking idiot. No one voted for Obama because he did well in college or law school. Ted Fucking Cruz graduated from Harvard and he is frighteningly ignorant about the constitution.

They got over 6,000 of the best and the brightest from around the world applying to Harvard this year and they accepted less than 600. If you don't have a GPA above a 3.75 you don't have a prayer and 75% of the applicants had GPA's at 3.95 or above.

Like I said he could have had a 4.0, we just don't know.

Dude, if he had above a 3.6 he would have been listed by Columbia as having graduated with honors and that would be part of the public record. He isn't listed that way so we KNOW that his GPA was lower than that! How low we don't know but if you look at the requirements to get into Harvard Law School a GPA lower than a 3.6 isn't even in the ball game unless you're getting in as an Affirmative Action student.
"It has been reported that Obama graduated without honors[10], but if the policies then were the same as they are today, he would not have been eligible for Latin honors, because he spent only two years in the college"Barack Obama - WikiCU, the Columbia University wiki encyclopedia

Trust me on this one...I played college athletics and had teammates who took "classes" that they basically never had to even show up to and they could still count on getting a passing grade. What those classes were wasn't exactly a secret. The professors knew they were easy classes and looked the other way. The student body knew what they were as well and knew if you needed a filler class to earn credits while you concentrated on some difficult classes that those were the ones you took. So my question is this...did Barack Obama load up on the cup cake classes? Is that why he doesn't want anyone to know WHAT he took?
You think Harvard Law Students get scholarships to play sports? Are you really that fucking stupid?

So you being white is why you did not accomplish a hundredth of what he did in his life? You are a failure cause you are white?

You don't counter what I've said with an intelligent rebuttal, Paddy...instead you resort to insults and playing the race card. Can you honestly make the argument that Barack Obama would be where he is today without being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review? You may bridle at the concept that he IS the first affirmative action President that we've elected but that doesn't change the facts.

And just so you know...I attended the University of Massachusetts as an undergrad and then got an MBA from Northeastern. Spare me the community college stuff...

Educated and still a fucking moron. Sad. Why didn't you get into Columbia? Harvard? Did you graduate with honors? Have written one book, let alone two? Have you been elected to anything? It is not a fact that he is an affirmative action president. He got electrocute same way as most others, by winning the most votes. If he were Barry Smith with the same backgrounds and talents, he would be recognized as the great President he is.
The fact is...if I'd applied to Harvard Law School with the academic history that Barack Obama applied to Harvard with...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN ACCEPTED!!!
Bullshit. He graduated from another Ivy League school, Columbia, with honors. Your MBA was wasted on you.
Barack Obama did not graduate from Columbia with honors. Which begs the question...how was he accepted into Harvard Law School...one of the toughest post graduate programs in which to gain entry in the entire country?
Because he's black....and applied as a foreign student.

So you are calling GWB smart ????

Nope. I doubt if there is anyone that naive.

So, it's possible Obama was a dumbass....who could have gotten in on something like affirmative action.

Thanks.

If he graduated Magna from Harvard Law he would hardly be a dumbass. But we don't know about the affirmative action part.

Obviously, if GWB got into a Harvard graduate program and graduated he would not be a dumbass by your reasoning.

I think a fair examination of his academic achievements would be called for before drawing any conclusion.

Funny you should say that since Barry won't release his college transcripts.

If he's as smart as both you, he and other idiots think he is then he should release em so all of us know how smart he is.

Funny how that works. Most folks would love for EVERYONE to see how smart they are. Barry? Not so much. He's not released his transcripts for a reason. Wonder what that reason is??

You don't counter what I've said with an intelligent rebuttal, Paddy...instead you resort to insults and playing the race card. Can you honestly make the argument that Barack Obama would be where he is today without being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review? You may bridle at the concept that he IS the first affirmative action President that we've elected but that doesn't change the facts.

And just so you know...I attended the University of Massachusetts as an undergrad and then got an MBA from Northeastern. Spare me the community college stuff...

Educated and still a fucking moron. Sad. Why didn't you get into Columbia? Harvard? Did you graduate with honors? Have written one book, let alone two? Have you been elected to anything? It is not a fact that he is an affirmative action president. He got electrocute same way as most others, by winning the most votes. If he were Barry Smith with the same backgrounds and talents, he would be recognized as the great President he is.
The fact is...if I'd applied to Harvard Law School with the academic history that Barack Obama applied to Harvard with...THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD HAVE EVER BEEN ACCEPTED!!!
Bullshit. He graduated from another Ivy League school, Columbia, with honors. Your MBA was wasted on you.
Barack Obama did not graduate from Columbia with honors. Which begs the question...how was he accepted into Harvard Law School...one of the toughest post graduate programs in which to gain entry in the entire country?
Because he's black....and applied as a foreign student.
He is and he did not. But, why let a good lie go to waste. Why you would think that anyone would doubt his educational accomplishments given that he was elected President, twice, with more votes cast for him than for any other President is beyond me.

Nope. I doubt if there is anyone that naive.

So, it's possible Obama was a dumbass....who could have gotten in on something like affirmative action.

Thanks.

If he graduated Magna from Harvard Law he would hardly be a dumbass. But we don't know about the affirmative action part.

Obviously, if GWB got into a Harvard graduate program and graduated he would not be a dumbass by your reasoning.

I think a fair examination of his academic achievements would be called for before drawing any conclusion.

If he's as smart as both you, he and other idiots think he is then he should release em so all of us know how smart he is.

Funny how that works. Most folks would love for EVERYONE to see how smart they are. Barry? Not so much. He's not released his transcripts for a reason. Wonder what that reason is??
So, you missed that part where he graduated summa cum laude at Harvard Law, which means his GPA was at least 3.7? What was your GPA at Harvard' at any of the Ivy League schools?

If you're at all honest you know that his bad grades from Occidental (when he was still doing the Choom Gang thang!) shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia unless...once again...he was graded on the curve!

You know you can't prove that so why hypothesize?

You go on line and research what grades you're advised to have in order to even think about applying to Columbia or Harvard Law School, Nuhuh and then come back and tell me that I'm wrong about Barack Obama only getting into those Ivy League Schools because of some sort of Affirmative Action decision.

Do you have any idea how cut throat the competition is to get into Harvard Law School? I mean seriously? Do you not know that it's brutal?
You are wrong. His performance at Harvard proves how fucking wrong you are. He did graduate from Harvard with honors. I was wrong about Columbia because, as a transfer, he was not eligible for honors. He could have had a 4.0 his entire time there and not graduated with honors. As for admission to Harvard, if you think only those who graduated with honors from an Ivy league school could be admitted, you dumber than I originally thought.

Where did I ever say that only those who graduated from an Ivy League school with honors could be admitted to Harvard Law School?

What I did say is that Barack Obama's academic history would make it highly doubtful that he was accepted to Harvard Law School without some type of Affirmative Action taking place.

If you're at all honest you know that his bad grades from Occidental (when he was still doing the Choom Gang thang!) shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia unless...once again...he was graded on the curve!

You go on line and research what grades you're advised to have in order to even think about applying to Columbia or Harvard Law School, Nuhuh and then come back and tell me that I'm wrong about Barack Obama only getting into those Ivy League Schools because of some sort of Affirmative Action decision.

Do you have any idea how cut throat the competition is to get into Harvard Law School? I mean seriously? Do you not know that it's brutal?
You are wrong. His performance at Harvard proves how fucking wrong you are. He did graduate from Harvard with honors. I was wrong about Columbia because, as a transfer, he was not eligible for honors. He could have had a 4.0 his entire time there and not graduated with honors. As for admission to Harvard, if you think only those who graduated with honors from an Ivy league school could be admitted, you dumber than I originally thought.

So if Barry's academic "performance" is so stellar, Paddy...take a crack at explaining why he won't release his college transcripts!

Thanks.

So, you missed that part where he graduated summa cum laude at Harvard Law, which means his GPA was at least 3.7? What was your GPA at Harvard' at any of the Ivy League schools?

Oh deflecting the question huh??

Why doesn't he release his trancripts smart guy?? If he has nothing to hide he would have released them long ago.

Got an answer smart ass??

Why does it matter what classes and grades President Obama had in college? This was an issue for Democrats concerning President Bush at Yale too. The same for Governor Walker. I think college is something everyone should have the opportunity to experience and the benefits are undeniable, but using it as a litmus test for potential is nonsense.

The reason it "matters" is that the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college. It would be akin to someone applying for a job submitting a resume that was heavily weighted with what they did academically because they hadn't yet gotten much in the way of job experience. We were essentially told that...yes, this man lacks executive experience, nor does he have a lot of political experience...but he's incredibly bright and will be able to handle the job because of his incredible intelligence! And the proof of this intelligence is what he did in college!!!

The problem is...he and his people made that argument...but then they refused to release his college transcripts...which should have caused warning bells to go off every where because how can you tout something as your main strength and then not want to let someone examine you on that something!
" the American people were told that the main reason they should vote for Barry was that he was exceptional and the proof of this exceptionalism was his performance in college"

God, you are a fucking idiot. No one voted for Obama because he did well in college or law school. Ted Fucking Cruz graduated from Harvard and he is frighteningly ignorant about the constitution.

So why DID so many people vote for Obama? He was a Junior Senator with zero executive experience. Yet whenever that was brought up we were assured that wouldn't be a problem because Barry's "innate intelligence" would allow him to overcome that shortcoming. And we were told that the "proof" of that intelligence was that he had graduated from Harvard Law School with honors and as the first black man to be named President of the Law Review!

Yet if you wanted to check into his academic achievements...you were told that that information was off limits?

So if Barry's academic "performance" is so stellar, Paddy...take a crack at explaining why he won't release his college transcripts!
Lord have mercy. He's been the president for nearly 8 years. How ridiculous this stuff is.

So why DID so many people vote for Obama? He was a Junior Senator with zero executive experience. Yet whenever that was brought up we were assured that wouldn't be a problem because Barry's "innate intelligence" would allow him to overcome that shortcoming. And we were told that the "proof" of that intelligence was that he had graduated from Harvard Law School with honors and as the first black man to be named President of the Law Review!

Yet if you wanted to check into his academic achievements...you were told that that information was off limits?
You cannot find a single ad that told people to vote for Obama cause he did well in college. Now you just lie.

Why doesn't he release his trancripts smart guy?? If he has nothing to hide he would have released them long ago.

Cause his college transcripts are none of your fucking business.

Maybe you should look for a hobby. This compulsive search for a non existent proof of Obama's academic achievement record is not only consuming way too much time it is veritably impossible to find any kind of proof making discussion useless. If oppo research teams with endless supplies of money can't find evidence what makes you think that you would be more successful? I'll wait for the book thank you, it will give me more time on my hands to pay attention to the important stuff.

Cause his college transcripts are none of your fucking business.

LMAO Apparently Barry feels the same way.

He sure wouldn't want anyone to know how he got into college and where from. College transcripts tell it all.

Jesus are you dumb.

You cannot find a single ad that told people to vote for Obama cause he did well in college. Now you just lie.
I don't remember that being a campaign issue either.

Fiorina is not going to be president. Whether she knows it or not, she is now the GOP establishment wing's tool to bring down Trump,

to clear the way for whichever same old same old establishment Republican the party is going to ultimately rally around.

So this is what the Republicans have been reduced to. Blustering lying poseurs with nothing to offer to America except sound bytes and hyperbole. If this is the best they have to offer than the Republican Party is over. Can anyone come forth without patronizing remarks covered in fundamentalist fervor? A wholesale denial of reality and promises of war? I think we are in trouble America.

September 18, 2015– "On Wednesday, 11 Republican presidential primary candidates took their hard-earned places behind their respective podiums on stage at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. The first post-debate poll has been released, and Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of HP, is now a front-runner for the Republican nomination.

A strong performance in the first debate on the under-card stage thrust Fiorina onto the main stage for Wednesday’s CNN debate. Many questioned whether or not she’d continue to impress, or if she would buckle under the pressure.

After the debate, those who underestimated Fiorina were silenced. According to Robert Herring, Sr., CEO of One America News Network, the One America News national post-debate poll conducted by Gravis Marketing, a non-partisan research firm, shows it’s all Fiorina coming out of the second debate.

Taken immediately after the debate, the Gravis poll shows Fiorina jumping to first place at 22 percent, tied with Donald Trump. OAN’s previous national poll, conducted on September 3-4, showed the former HP top executive in seventh place with 2.7 percent."

~snip~

Read more: Post-debate poll shows new GOP front-runner has emerged

Haaaa, I love your thread title...so true.

In my short time of doing research on her, everything I looked up she lied about, and she can keep a straight face.

Forum List

Back