Caribu Barbie and her Tele-Palmter

Let's see, when was the last time someone wrote notes on their hand, maybe it was back in High School Biology or maybe even English Lit.

But not Sarah "I'm Not A Quitter[execpt for quitting her job as Governor of Alaska]) Palin.

She actually wrote crib notes to herself on the palm of her hand.

Righties bitch about Mr. Obama using a TelePrompter, (Forgetting of course that The Shrub, Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Ronnie ALL used such a device), but when the former Mayor of the Meth Captial of America writes her notes on the palm of her hand, you guys in a typical Repuglican Double Standard chooce to ignore it.

The women is dumber than a stump (giving a stump a lot more cred here too).

yeah, she can't remember 4 words? :lol:

I'll bet she knows that there are only 50 states in the USA, not 57

Yawn, grasping at straws. People make mistakes when they talk. I bet you had thousands of times you said the wrong thing, as does everybody

Question is........can the bitch name all 50? Better yet, can she draw an accurate, to scale map, FROM MEMORY, and also have the location of all 50 capitals on it?

Al Franken can.

And, he doesn't need a Palm Pilot to do it like Caribou Bimbo.

Pffft, Franken couldn't even keep a Soros funded radio station in business, he's sooper alright ..... :rolleyes:

Wow, Al Franken can draw a map. Wow, just wow!

...mapmaker, mapmaker, make me a map
find me a find, catch me a state capital

Considering that he's the only Congressman/woman that can do it, I think it's a noteworthy thing.

Besides, don't you think that someone who is in Congress, running the country, should at least know where things are?

You know........there's been teabagger talk (Tancredo for one), where they are advocating "literacy tests" for voting, you know......like they did back in the 50's when they were trying to keep the blacks from voting? One question on it was "if a person is on trial for treason, how many people does it take to convict them?".

Tell me that's fair. Besides, I'd be willing to bet that if ANY GOP congresscritter was asked to simply point to a state, name it, and point to and name the capitol, none would be able to do it.

Yeah......let's bring back stuff like that..........for anyone serving in Congress or the Executive branch.

I'm almost 100 percent sure that if the Wasilla Chihuahua were tested with one, she'd fail miserably.

Give it up Cruising Skank......Caribou Bimbo is never gonna fuck you.

Shit.......I'd be greatly surprised if you were married to the opposite gender.

Considering that he's the only Congressman/woman that can do it, I think it's a noteworthy thing.

Besides, don't you think that someone who is in Congress, running the country, should at least know where things are?

You know........there's been teabagger talk (Tancredo for one), where they are advocating "literacy tests" for voting, you know......like they did back in the 50's when they were trying to keep the blacks from voting? One question on it was "if a person is on trial for treason, how many people does it take to convict them?".

Tell me that's fair. Besides, I'd be willing to bet that if ANY GOP congresscritter was asked to simply point to a state, name it, and point to and name the capitol, none would be able to do it.

Yeah......let's bring back stuff like that..........for anyone serving in Congress or the Executive branch.

I'm almost 100 percent sure that if the Wasilla Chihuahua were tested with one, she'd fail miserably.

Why do Libs keep insisting that blacks are illiterate?

Hey stupid, you DO realize that those were set up in GOP controlled southern states, right?

Try again you dumb fuck.

Hey stupid, you DO realize that those were set up in GOP controlled southern states, right?

Try again you dumb fuck.

Why do you keep insisting that blacks cannot pass a basic literacy test?

Why?

TPN and the GOP (as in Tancredo) are the ones asking for this back you buffoon.

So tell the rest of the class why you don't think blacks can pass the literacy test

Never said anything of the type Crusted Skank, you did.

Tancredo is a member of the GOP, YOUR party.

Personally? I think that the political literacy tests should be required for Congress and the Executive branch however.

And.........I never said anything about blacks not being able to pass. Obama would sail through it.

Bush Jr. and Palin would fail.

Forum List

Back