Caribu Barbie and her Tele-Palmter

Now the Republicans are going to televise a meeting with Obama on healthcare.

I can hardly wait for that one.

Time for the Republicans to get called on their lies.

Did Palin write the notes on her hand or did she have a scriptwriter?

The GOP'ers are already trying to weasel out of that. They sent Obama a list of PRE-CONDITIONS before they'll attend the meeting.

Party of NO

'What do you (Republicans) propose for HCR?'

'TORT REFORM!!!'

I saw these questions posed on another board and thought it was a good one..(Credits go to JustMe101 on ESMB)

How will Tort Reform prevent people being dropped from their Health Coverage for "Pre-Existing Conditions."?

How will Tort Reform help the over Forty-Five Million (45,000,000) People who need access to Health Care, get that access?

How will Tort Reform prevent the expected deaths of over Forty-Five Thousand (45,000) Americans this year who do not have Health Care?

How will Tort Reform put an end Life Time Caps on Health Care Coverage?

How will Tort Reform put an end Yearly Caps on Health Care Coverage?

'What do you (Republicans) propose for HCR?'

'TORT REFORM!!!'

I saw these questions posed on another board and thought it was a good one..(Credits go to JustMe101 on ESMB)

How will Tort Reform prevent people being dropped from their Health Coverage for "Pre-Existing Conditions."?

How will Tort Reform help the over Forty-Five Million (45,000,000) People who need access to Health Care, get that access?

How will Tort Reform prevent the expected deaths of over Forty-Five Thousand (45,000) Americans this year who do not have Health Care?

How will Tort Reform put an end Life Time Caps on Health Care Coverage?

How will Tort Reform put an end Yearly Caps on Health Care Coverage?

If we had national health insurance, people would be less likely to sue.

But the Republicans are just protecting Big Business from the little guy.

It's what they do.

Wasn't cutting $500 billion in medicare/aid waste and fraud a big part of the Dems HC bill? Why the hell are they waiting for a bill to pass in order to reap the savings?

I try to stick up for her, I really do, but when it comes down to it, Colbert says it best!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62RgDII17M0]YouTube - Stephen Colbert: Sarah Palin Is A Fucking Retard[/ame]

This is a non-issue. I mean, I'm no fan of Palin, but just like Obama's telelprompter, I see nothing wrong with her making notes on her hand. The only person who fucked up here is her handlers - this does make her look stupider - and she's already got the stupid thing.

I used to think she was unfit to hold any office elected or unelected, but at least I thought it was good for her to be out there promoting causes. But now I see that she lacks even the minimal intelligence to do that.

Sorry but there is a HUGE difference between reading from a telepromoter and writing talking points on your hand.

Lastly her speech to the tea partiers was a mumbled jumbled mess.

One thing that I gotta give the Wasilla Chihuahua props for........

The bitch is comedy GOLD! Did you see the new, the comedy shows, and all the other stuff? News anchors were showing their hands before they started commenting! Jon Stewart did the same thing on his show last night.

Know what I think every (intelligent) politician should do before every speech? Show both sides of their hands before speaking.

Redneck ingenuity strikes again. Caribou Barbie Doll has finally invented the redneck teleprompter (the reason I credit her with the invention, is because she's the first one to take it international).

Let's see, when was the last time someone wrote notes on their hand, maybe it was back in High School Biology or maybe even English Lit.

But not Sarah "I'm Not A Quitter[execpt for quitting her job as Governor of Alaska]) Palin.

She actually wrote crib notes to herself on the palm of her hand.

Righties bitch about Mr. Obama using a TelePrompter, (Forgetting of course that The Shrub, Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Ronnie ALL used such a device), but when the former Mayor of the Meth Captial of America writes her notes on the palm of her hand, you guys in a typical Repuglican Double Standard chooce to ignore it.

The women is dumber than a stump (giving a stump a lot more cred here too).

yeah, she can't remember 4 words? :lol:

Let's see, when was the last time someone wrote notes on their hand, maybe it was back in High School Biology or maybe even English Lit.

But not Sarah "I'm Not A Quitter[execpt for quitting her job as Governor of Alaska]) Palin.

She actually wrote crib notes to herself on the palm of her hand.

Righties bitch about Mr. Obama using a TelePrompter, (Forgetting of course that The Shrub, Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Ronnie ALL used such a device), but when the former Mayor of the Meth Captial of America writes her notes on the palm of her hand, you guys in a typical Repuglican Double Standard chooce to ignore it.

The women is dumber than a stump (giving a stump a lot more cred here too).

yeah, she can't remember 4 words? :lol:

I'll bet she knows that there are only 50 states in the USA, not 57

Question is........can the bitch name all 50? Better yet, can she draw an accurate, to scale map, FROM MEMORY, and also have the location of all 50 capitals on it?

Al Franken can.

And, he doesn't need a Palm Pilot to do it like Caribou Bimbo.

Question is........can the bitch name all 50? Better yet, can she draw an accurate, to scale map, FROM MEMORY, and also have the location of all 50 capitals on it?

Al Franken can.

And, he doesn't need a Palm Pilot to do it like Caribou Bimbo.

You have no idea how delighted we are that Al Franken is the brains of the new DemocratProgressiveLibrul Party.

Wow, Al Franken can draw a map. Wow, just wow!

...mapmaker, mapmaker, make me a map
find me a find, catch me a state capital

Forum List

Back