Caribu Barbie and her Tele-Palmter

Let's see, when was the last time someone wrote notes on their hand, maybe it was back in High School Biology or maybe even English Lit.

But not Sarah "I'm Not A Quitter[execpt for quitting her job as Governor of Alaska]) Palin.

She actually wrote crib notes to herself on the palm of her hand.

Righties bitch about Mr. Obama using a TelePrompter, (Forgetting of course that The Shrub, Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Ronnie ALL used such a device), but when the former Mayor of the Meth Captial of America writes her notes on the palm of her hand, you guys in a typical Repuglican Double Standard chooce to ignore it.

The women is dumber than a stump (giving a stump a lot more cred here too).

Let's see, when was the last time someone wrote notes on their hand, maybe it was back in High School Biology or maybe even English Lit.

But not Sarah "I'm Not A Quitter[execpt for quitting her job as Governor of Alaska]) Palin.

She actually wrote crib notes to herself on the palm of her hand.

Righties bitch about Mr. Obama using a TelePrompter, (Forgetting of course that The Shrub, Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Ronnie ALL used such a device), but when the former Mayor of the Meth Captial of America writes her notes on the palm of her hand, you guys in a typical Repuglican Double Standard chooce to ignore it.

The women is dumber than a stump (giving a stump a lot more cred here too).

Gesundheit!

I hope that one didn't hurt too much.

This is a non-issue. I mean, I'm no fan of Palin, but just like Obama's telelprompter, I see nothing wrong with her making notes on her hand. The only person who fucked up here is her handlers - this does make her look stupider - and she's already got the stupid thing.

You know, I can understand the President needing a teleprompter, because he doesn't write his own speeches, they're written by committee and then given to him for review, because there are just too many issues that need mentioning when it comes to speeches.

The Wasilla Chihuahua on the other hand, only needs to remember what SHE says.

Why is this such a big deal? Because a year ago, we had a lying hypocrite in the White House.

Hate to see Palin try to make us return to those days.

Gosh...I think this makes Sarah even more like us simple, down-to-Earth folks who are the voting majority in this Country. I just love that woman. She's cuter than a bug's ear.

Go Sarah, you got them showing their hate for Amercian citizens in front of the whole country.

Now lets all go vote in November. yeehaa.

Gosh...I think this makes Sarah even more like us simple, down-to-Earth folks who are the voting majority in this Country. I just love that woman. She's cuter than a bug's ear.
I certainly hope Palin is nominated for 2012.
We need someone cute to deal with world affairs.

Go Sarah, you got them showing their hate for Amercian citizens in front of the whole country.

I think you might be confusing "hate for American citizens" with hysterical laughter at ONE PARTICULAR American citizen.

If Sarah Palin wins the Rep. nomination in 2012, Obama will win by a bigger margin than he did in 2008. The RNC knows this as well as anyone, they wouldn't be stupid enough to run her.

Ms. Palin is very popular with what she likes to call "the real America".

But most people don't live in her America. Most people live in the real world.

I think you might be confusing "hate for American citizens" with hysterical laughter at ONE PARTICULAR American citizen.

If Sarah Palin wins the Rep. nomination in 2012, Obama will win by a bigger margin than he did in 2008. The RNC knows this as well as anyone, they wouldn't be stupid enough to run her.

laugh away. hope it last

I think the Obama should just get one of these.:lol::lol::lol:

obamahelmet.jpg

Just to be clear: The notes most likely weren't for her speech, for which she used prepared remarks, but for the Q&A session that followed, during which she glanced at the hand in question.

But in my opinion that's even worse.

There were no specifics on there, just general concepts and things she supports.

The takeaway is that this presidential contender apparently can't remember her supposed core principles and needs a cheat-sheet when simply asked about her beliefs.

To quote Charlie Brown:

Good grief.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stefan-sirucek/did-palin-use-crib-notes_b_452458.html?&just_reloaded=1

Last edited:

laugh away. hope it last

Oh, don't worry. I will.

And it will.

Forum List

Back