Caribu Barbie and her Tele-Palmter

I think the Obama should just get one of these.:lol::lol::lol:

obamahelmet.jpg

You know what they say about using bad photoshop images to make a point?

LOL, what? ya didn't like it. I think it's quite fitting.:lol:

This is a non-issue. I mean, I'm no fan of Palin, but just like Obama's telelprompter, I see nothing wrong with her making notes on her hand. The only person who fucked up here is her handlers - this does make her look stupider - and she's already got the stupid thing.

The interesting thing is, all of her questions directed at her were already rehearsed and pre screened.

Yesterday Palin delivered a routine stemwinder to a medium sized crowd and managed to get a ton of publicity for it. But that's not all! It turns out that last night's speculation was right: she really did have a cheat sheet on the palm of her hand that she consulted during the softball Q&A after the speech. Just like your average seventh grader taking an algebra test. Has any politician in history ever done this before?

And even the notes themselves are fascinating. Here's what she wrote down:

Energy

Budget Tax Cuts

Lift American Spirits

The most obvious question is: why would anyone need to write this stuff down? It's not like she's trying to remember the quadratic equation or anything. For someone who swims in the seas that Palin swims in, this is about the equivalent of writing down a note to remember your birthday.

obamahelmet.jpg

Did they make one up with a teleprompter when he kicked the republicans ass last week? You remember, when he went into a room full of republicans and took all of their questions with no notes on his palms or a teleprompter.

That was fantastic.

Yesterday Palin delivered a routine stemwinder to a medium sized crowd and managed to get a ton of publicity for it. But that's not all! It turns out that last night's speculation was right: she really did have a cheat sheet on the palm of her hand that she consulted during the softball Q&A after the speech. Just like your average seventh grader taking an algebra test. Has any politician in history ever done this before?

And even the notes themselves are fascinating. Here's what she wrote down:

Energy

Budget Tax Cuts

Lift American Spirits

The most obvious question is: why would anyone need to write this stuff down? It's not like she's trying to remember the quadratic equation or anything. For someone who swims in the seas that Palin swims in, this is about the equivalent of writing down a note to remember your birthday.

Seriously, this is what she had on her palm?

Did she also have "Sarah Palin" written there as well? Dayum.

wow, enegry, tax cuts, lift Amercian spirits. I say they should string Palin up from the highest tree for those words.:lol:

Th larger question is...

Where did she ever get the idea to write things on her palms?

You know, I can understand the President needing a teleprompter, because he doesn't write his own speeches, they're written by committee and then given to him for review, because there are just too many issues that need mentioning when it comes to speeches.

The Wasilla Chihuahua on the other hand, only needs to remember what SHE says.

Why is this such a big deal? Because a year ago, we had a lying hypocrite in the White House.

Hate to see Palin try to make us return to those days.

Obama was in office one year ago.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Now....let me see

What would be the right wing response if Obama had notes on his hands?

obamahelmet.jpg

Did they make one up with a teleprompter when he kicked the republicans ass last week? You remember, when he went into a room full of republicans and took all of their questions with no notes on his palms or a teleprompter.

That was fantastic.

Ditto. Haha one good thing to come outta her little talk or speech (If it was worthy of that name..) was she said "..I will die for you!" In response to that, Please Sarah, Do us the favor!

I love how she talked about Obama using a teleprompter while reading her speech off a piece of paper..What's the difference? :cuckoo:

LOL, what? ya didn't like it. I think it's quite fitting.:lol:

Of course you like it.
It's humor targeted specifically towards people like you.

well thank you. one other think I've learned about the left, they have no sense of humor:lol:

Well, I wouldn't know anything about this person named "the left".

But if what you consider a sense of humor being someone who enjoys badly photoshopped political jokes that serve to reinforce already held opinions - then no. I guess I don't have what you would call a sense of humor. I'm not offended - I just think (to quote Rush) the picture is RETARDED.

Of course you like it.
It's humor targeted specifically towards people like you.

well thank you. one other think I've learned about the left, they have no sense of humor:lol:

Well, I wouldn't know anything about this person named "the left".

But if what you consider a sense of humor being someone who enjoys badly photoshopped political jokes that serve to reinforce already held opinions - then no. I guess I don't have what you would call a sense of humor. I'm not offended - I just think (to quote Rush) the picture is RETARDED.

humm, I got all that from the first post.:lol:

Forum List

Back