Caribu Barbie and her Tele-Palmter

Now....let me see

What would be the right wing response if Obama had notes on his hands?

That he seems to be moving up in the world.

Course, he would probably still be using the teleprompter with the notes. But hey we wont know until he tries.

Let's see, when was the last time someone wrote notes on their hand, maybe it was back in High School Biology or maybe even English Lit.

But not Sarah "I'm Not A Quitter[execpt for quitting her job as Governor of Alaska]) Palin.

She actually wrote crib notes to herself on the palm of her hand.

Righties bitch about Mr. Obama using a TelePrompter, (Forgetting of course that The Shrub, Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Ronnie ALL used such a device), but when the former Mayor of the Meth Captial of America writes her notes on the palm of her hand, you guys in a typical Repuglican Double Standard chooce to ignore it.

The women is dumber than a stump (giving a stump a lot more cred here too).

She really is in over her head.

You betcha!

Now....let me see

Course, he would probably still be using the teleprompter with the notes. But hey we wont know until he tries.

Obama kicked the crap out of a room full of Republicans without notes or a teleprompter.

But that's because he is smarter than they are.

Now....let me see

Obama kicked the crap out of a room full of Republicans without notes or a teleprompter.

But that's because he is smarter than they are.

I dont know what world you live in, but being caught lying doesnt equate to kicking the crap out of anyone in my book.

How dumb does a conservative have to be to need to write 'tax cuts' on her hand as a cheat?

I have to agree with Pete Dominick last week when he said our society should do away with the word 'retard' altogether...

...and replace it with the word 'palin'. :lol:

How dumb does a conservative have to be to need to write 'tax cuts' on her hand as a cheat?

I have to agree with Pete Dominick last week when he said our society should do away with the word 'retard' altogether...

A Republican needs to be reminded that she has to bring up tax cuts?

Drive her from the party!

Again they have went from calling them cliff notes, to now calling it CHEATS..ya just gotta love it.:lol:

You know that Palin probably didn't write her speech, right?

The notes were to remind her of different parts of the speech that she had memorized earlier. No one gets paid 500,000 to speak off the cuff. Every single speech that Palin has made since she hit the big time has been written for her, just like every speech Obama has given since HE hit the big time has been written for him. Complaining about a teleprompter is in itself, an ignorant view - even if someone doesn't use a teleprompter, they're not speaking off the cuff.

She's in the one-trick pony party and doesn't even know the trick. lol, she IS dumber than every conservative on this forum.

Let's see, when was the last time someone wrote notes on their hand, maybe it was back in High School Biology or maybe even English Lit.

But not Sarah "I'm Not A Quitter[execpt for quitting her job as Governor of Alaska]) Palin.

She actually wrote crib notes to herself on the palm of her hand.

Righties bitch about Mr. Obama using a TelePrompter, (Forgetting of course that The Shrub, Bill Clinton, Bush 41, and Ronnie ALL used such a device), but when the former Mayor of the Meth Captial of America writes her notes on the palm of her hand, you guys in a typical Repuglican Double Standard chooce to ignore it.

The women is dumber than a stump (giving a stump a lot more cred here too).

This is really getting old especially coming from the party who has Pelosi as Speaker of the House and Biden as VP. Talk about dumb as rocks...

That's dead on.

How dumb does a Republican have to be to forget her talking points?

Tax cuts, war on terror, big guberment spending, gay marriage, etc.....

How hard is it to remember that?

That's dead on.

Maybe Obama should have wrote: "USA = 50 states" on his hand?

We know that Palin NEVER uses a 'prompter..Right?..

CSPAN-080031-McCainPalinRally.jpg

83389137.jpg

PalinConvention.jpg

and Lord knows..She'd NEVER read her speech from a piece of paper..Or wrote down bullet points on her hand..Wait, She did all of the above..:lol::eusa_liar:

Last edited:

That's dead on.

Maybe Obama should have wrote: "USA = 50 states" on his hand?

Nice try, but that don't fly.

Obama was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

Did Palin even graduate from college?

Obama w/o TOTUS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g]YouTube - Obama - Breathalyzer[/ame]

Forum List

Back