Caribbean Nations Are Demanding TRILLIONS in Slavery Reparations From European Countries – Could the US Be Next?

They're facts. You literal fantasized about me. Trust me, it's made me as uncomfortable as the self realization has made you.
Incorrect again. Your state of delusion is exemplified by the big gay fist you use as an avatar, bingo.
Bingo: You fantasize about me!!!11!!
Adults: No.
Bingo: Yes, you do!!!!!!!
Adults: Lol.

Incorrect again. Your state of delusion is exemplified by the big gay fist you use as an avatar, bingo.
Here's you fantasizing about what I'm like below the waist.....

Is that you, Izzy? Strickland exposed you, son. Poor Bingo, black from the waist up, Chinese from the waist down, and a pathetic loser all over.

Ya thirsty bastard.... 😄

Poor bingo. :itsok:
See I don't have to invent your commentary to make my silly fantasy point. All I have to is quote you directly. 😄

Is that you, Izzy? Strickland exposed you, son. Poor Bingo, black from the waist up, Chinese from the waist down, and a pathetic loser all over.

See I don't have to invent your commentary to make my silly fantasy point. All I have to is quote you directly. 😄

Go wash the poop off your rainbow fist, fag.

European nations aren't asked to pay for what could of been you dumb Bingo. They're being asked to pay for the exploitation they did.
every country was taken over by stronger people at some time you stupid uneducated retard........most countries had slavery you absolute stupid son of a bitch

most countries turned to shit holes when the brains left you historically bankrupt fucking ninny

every country was taken over by stronger people at some time you stupid uneducated retard........most countries had slavery you absolute stupid son of a bitch
😄

Remember that cuck. If you want to make sure reparations never get paid you're going to have to stop the demographic take over of your country.
most countries turned to shit holes when the brains left you historically bankrupt fucking ninny
That argument supposes that Slave States aren't already shit holes.

Forum List

Back