Caribbean Nations Are Demanding TRILLIONS in Slavery Reparations From European Countries – Could the US Be Next?

Is that you, Izzy? Strickland exposed you, son. Poor Bingo, black from the waist up, Chinese from the waist down, and a pathetic loser all over.
I'm not sure who your two friends are but that's not really how dna works..... Good try though, Short Bus. 😄
Your own insecurity and victim mentality is the reason you’re so unhappy, bingo. The 14th Amendment is fine by me.
What insecurity and what unhappiness? I don't live in the time colonialism was happening to my people. I live in the time where it's happening to yours. I know good and well the 14th Amendment is fine by you. Trust me, it's fine by us too. That's kinda my point. 😄

This shit is getting out of hand and a great example of why all the Negros in America should be sent to Africa, where they belong.

No. I don't know that. 😄 I don't know about most of the shit that comes out of your mouth.
I did not type that to anger you. The islands are beautiful. However most have some poverty issues. Our world is a long way from plenty for all. This is why I gripe about the waste of money our politicians administer over. And there is a lot of corruption and gaming. Endless wars, social programs played into a political system in poorer areas lopsided contracts for services and products, etc., etc., etc. Lots of people enriched at the top. I believe when the United States eventually falls or gets much poorer the Western Hemisphere will have the mother of all wars on it. It is overdue to join the rest of the planet.

I did not type that to anger you. The islands are beautiful. However most have some poverty issues. Our world is a long way from plenty for all. This is why I gripe about the waste of money our politicians administer over. And there is a lot of corruption and gaming. Endless wars, social programs played into a political system in poorer areas lopsided contracts for services and products, etc., etc., etc. Lots of people enriched at the top. I believe when the United States eventually falls or gets much poorer the Western Hemisphere will have the mother of all wars on it. It is overdue to join the rest of the planet.
Sure.....

Sure.....
Long ago when employment was more difficult in the early 1970's I read literature on the then globalism and new world order. It was difficult to believe immediately. As time went on more and more, I believed it. And people are ostracized and called haters and other names for it. We see the United States being packed up and shipped to other nations. The power elites had to figure out a way to get around the constitution and they slowly did that. We waste so much. and we are moving closer and closer to being totally controlled.

Forum List

Back