Caribbean Nations Are Demanding TRILLIONS in Slavery Reparations From European Countries – Could the US Be Next?

People who couldn't even fend for themselves and got enslaved are later given their own countries, with no conquering and enslaving neighbors, and still think they are owed? Wow.

Do you think expressing your impotent fantasy to me is impressive? 😄 My family is from Jamaica. We've taken advantage of your birth right citizenship laws to take a piece of your country and make it our own. Just like many other immigrants. Now a Jamaican born American federal judge is going to be sending the former Republican President to prison. We're using your own laws, your desire for moral righteousness and your own capitalist greed to change your nations demographically and then we'll change it economically and all you can do in the meantime is fantasize and cosplay.
Of course, you from Jamaican heritage have no flaws. The corruption of many of the Carribean islands is shameful. And frankly, when you get your wish, the U.S. will slide from first world to second world to third world. And with a nuclear arsenal, long before that strike out at other nations as all declining ones do or become a hardnosed authoritarian despot nation. When you are top dog you gotta stay in front of others.

Of course, you from Jamaican heritage have no flaws. The corruption of many of the Carribean islands is shameful. And frankly, when you get your wish, the U.S. will slide from first world to second world to third world. And with a nuclear arsenal, long before that strike out at other nations as all declining ones do or become a hardnosed authoritarian despot nation. When you are top dog you gotta stay in front of others.
😄

Considering we're the third world why do you think we do corruption better than Americans? We have nothing on Congress or American capitalists. Why do you think so many immigrants have followed the wealth of their Nations back to the US and Europe?

Sometimes I find myself hoping for a nuclear WWII

These professional beggars and their advocates just need to be instantly vaporized
Keep in mind that depending on where you live you may not be vaporized in the nuclear WWIII. You may slowly die of radiation or starvation and if you do live may not have power for years.

Through what mechanism are these nations planning to force European nations to pay?

They (the nations of Europe) are sovereign states. They don’t have to listen to a word of it.

Do they (the nations of the Caribbean) believe themselves militarily or economically capable of enforcing such demands? Please :rolleyes:

Through what mechanism are these nations planning to force European nations to pay?

They (the nations of Europe) are sovereign states. They don’t have to listen to a word of it.

Do they (the nations of the Caribbean) believe themselves militarily or economically capable of enforcing such demands? Please :rolleyes:
Is the only method you can think of to accomplish this goal brute force? 😄

There’s not enough white guilt in the world to make anyone pay trillions
After another Biden term a trillion will have the value of a measley billion.

Besides, we gotta make this right. This country was built in slavery. We owe it to them. All of Europe does too.

If you're white, you ain't right

Is the only method you can think of to accomplish this goal brute force? 😄
The European governments have their own people to take care of. They’re not responsible for things that happened generations ago.

They already heavily subsidize the lives of the people in places like French Guiana where the natives voluntarily chose to remain part of the mother country, and as a result have massively higher standards of living compared to the independent nations surrounding them.

If the independent Caribbean countries wanted perpetual handouts from Paris or London, I guess they shouldn’t have broken away….

The European governments have their own people to take care of. They’re not responsible for things that happened generations ago.
If you close your eyes and repeat that enough maybe people will stop coming for their shit. 😄
They already heavily subsidize the lives of the people in places like French Guiana where the natives voluntarily chose to remain part of the mother country, and as a result have massively higher standards of living compared to the independent nations surrounding them.
I don't care. Your pleading doesn't move me.
If they wanted perpetual handouts from Paris or London, I guess they shouldn’t have broken away….
I'm also not moved by you calling it a handout. Colonialism was one big heist of wealth and resources. These silly arguments aren't going to change that fact.

😄

Considering we're the third world why do you think we do corruption better than Americans? We have nothing on Congress or American capitalists. Why do you think so many immigrants have followed the wealth of their Nations back to the US and Europe?
First of all, I believe our lot on life can start on some luck in this world. In the island region, the United States had gifted Puerto Rico with massive billions of dollars and military bases with billions of dollars for it also. they are corrupted. Their unions are corrupted. They had resources sent to them to have modern utilities with electrical and water systems and they failed with the privileged employment taken those resources. Trump knew this after the hurricane damage. I know Jamaica does not have that advantage. Tell me, are Jamaicans hard working people? Are they arrogant and obnoxious? Come back to Jamaica...I experienced some of that attitude in the military in Guantanamo Bay in the 1970's. Talk about the ugly Americans. They were uglier. My ethnic group had no wealth coming to the United States. Nothing. They did have a trade and left Europe with luck when the fascism and ugliness was spreading in the early 1930's.

First of all, I believe our lot on life can start on some luck in this world. In the island region, the United States had gifted Puerto Rico with massive billions of dollars and military bases with billions of dollars for it also. they are corrupted. Their unions are corrupted. They had resources sent to them to have modern utilities with electrical and water systems and they failed with the privileged employment taken those resources. Trump knew this after the hurricane damage. I know Jamaica does not have that advantage. Tell me, are Jamaicans hard working people? Are they arrogant and obnoxious? Come back to Jamaica...I experienced some of that attitude in the military in Guantanamo Bay in the 1970's. Talk about the ugly Americans. They were uglier. My ethnic group had no wealth coming to the United States. Nothing. They did have a trade and left Europe with luck when the fascism and ugliness was spreading in the early 1930's.
I don't care about your ethnic group or what you've chosen to settle for.

I don't care about your ethnic group or what you've chosen to settle for.
And I care that the American taxpayer stops being suckers. Trillions of fiat dollars over many many decades have been printed for other nations with any loans forgiven. I know that you know that a reduction of the population is needed. I do not want to e reduced as you don't. It will happen. Eventually.

And I care that the American taxpayer stops being suckers. Trillions of fiat dollars over many many decades have been printed for other nations with any loans forgiven. I know that you know that a reduction of the population is needed. I do not want to e reduced as you don't. It will happen. Eventually.
No. I don't know that. 😄 I don't know about most of the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Forum List

Back