Caribbean Nations Are Demanding TRILLIONS in Slavery Reparations From European Countries – Could the US Be Next?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"What is 'NO!', Alex!"

Caribbean Nations Are Demanding TRILLIONS in Slavery Reparations From European Countries – Could the US Be Next?​

Caribbean nations are demanding trillions of dollars and a formal apology from European countries for their involvement in the transatlantic slave trade. Such a deal could affect other nations for their involvement, including the US.

Caricom’s Bold Move​

Caricom, a union of 15 Caribbean countries, has unveiled a ten-point plan to negotiate a financial settlement with Britain, France, Spain, and Denmark, aiming for “international reconciliation.”

"What is 'NO!', Alex!"

This isn't surprising to me. Why should these nations or people allow the centuries of theft and exploitation of their people and resources go unanswered? Not that I think it's going to be very effective. What will be will be the demographic and political take overs of these nations. With that we can force economic accountability.

Why not ask those who played a role to pay for the damage they did right?
And who would that be again? Do you think the wealth and resources that were rung from slaves and plantations remain in those island nations? Is that going to be your expressed understanding of events and history? 😄

And who would that be again? Do you think the wealth and resources that were rung from slaves and plantations remain in those island nations? Is that going to be your expressed understanding of events and history? 😄
Sometimes I find myself hoping for a nuclear WWII

These professional beggars and their advocates just need to be instantly vaporized

The islanders would have stood up for their rights and demanded fair treatment the way we would today

Sometimes I find myself hoping for a nuclear WWII

These professional beggars and their advocates just need to be instantly vaporized
Do you think expressing your impotent fantasy to me is impressive? 😄 My family is from Jamaica. We've taken advantage of your birth right citizenship laws to take a piece of your country and make it our own. Just like many other immigrants. Now a Jamaican born American federal judge is going to be sending the former Republican President to prison. We're using your own laws, your desire for moral righteousness and your own capitalist greed to change your nations demographically and then we'll change it economically and all you can do in the meantime is fantasize and cosplay.

The islanders would have stood up for their rights and demanded fair treatment the way we would today
That's not an answer to my question you Bingo. They did stand up and now European nations are going to suffer the consequences of their inability to permanently pacify them.

That's not an answer to my question you Bingo. They did stand up and now European nations are going to suffer the consequences of their inability to permanently pacify them.
Demanding other pay for your mistakes is not standing up it’s being a coward unwilling to accept responsibility.

Demanding other pay for your mistakes is not standing up it’s being a coward unwilling to accept responsibility.
Pay for what mistakes you dumb Bingo? They're asking for European Countries to pay for the exploitation of their people and their resources. Are you having trouble following along?

Yep, if only the Europeans hadn't came, Carribean countries would have harnessed electricity, invented phones, computers, jet airplanes, automobiles, lighting, sent humans to the moon 54 years ago, etc etc etc.
European nations aren't asked to pay for what could of been you dumb Bingo. They're being asked to pay for the exploitation they did.

Pay for what mistakes you dumb Bingo? They're asking for European Countries to pay for the exploitation of their people and their resources. Are you having trouble following along?
The mistake of allowing themselves to be exploited, we do not tolerate that in today’s world

They are not getting a thing. They can demand until Jim Crow comes back and they still won't get anything.

Forum List

Back