Caravan migrant army attacks Mexican cops, provisions itself robbing Mexican markets

Townhall.com ^

8626ae8b-cfe7-4142-b2f8-74f74d709e1b.jpg

President Trump announced Monday morning he is starting the process to cut or reduce aid to Central American countries that haven't stopped a caravan of illegal aliens. Over the past few days, the caravan has grown from 4,000 people to 7,000.

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2018

Over the weekend, President Trump again threatened to seal off the border if Central American countries or Mexico couldn't control the flow north.

"I would call in the military and I would seal off the border. I would close up the border. If that happens, and if that continues to move forward, the caravan we’re talking about," Trump said. "I think some bad people started that caravan.. you have some very, very bad people in the caravan. But I will seal off the border before they come into this country."

In Mexico, authorities have failed to stop the massive caravan. Stretching one mile long, it has broken through borders, police lines and barricades. When the cameras are off, caravan members ditch the walking to grab rides on train and trucks.

During an interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier on Friday, Mexican Ambassador Geronimo Gutierrez again argued Mexican immigration policy does not encourage illegal behavior and should be orderly.

President Trump is headed to Texas Monday afternoon and will campaign for Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) in Houston. There's no doubt the caravan will be a heavy topic during his remarks.

FoxNews reports SECOND CARAVAN left Honduras and wants to join up with FIRST CARAVAN, bringing INVADERS TO OVER 15,000!!!!

Fortify and arm the border...the vermin have no rights to enter
Not an attack, but just looking for some clarification.
While your stance of creating a border that follows the US immigration laws is fair, I don’t understand why you refer to these folks as “vermin”. Regardless of their nation of origin, I think we can agree that they are humans. Either argument of whether or not they should be allowed entrance into the US is not effected by this simple acknowledgement.
I only bring this up because you are clearly an intelligent and thoughtful person who does not arrive at your conclusions without some deliberation. So could it be possible, that if you ratchet down the rhetoric, you may find that your views are able to be understood and even incorporated by those who disagree with you?
You have no problem with calling Trump supporters names. Please do not lecture libtard.

Townhall.com ^

8626ae8b-cfe7-4142-b2f8-74f74d709e1b.jpg

President Trump announced Monday morning he is starting the process to cut or reduce aid to Central American countries that haven't stopped a caravan of illegal aliens. Over the past few days, the caravan has grown from 4,000 people to 7,000.

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the U.S. We will now begin cutting off, or substantially reducing, the massive foreign aid routinely given to them.— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2018

Over the weekend, President Trump again threatened to seal off the border if Central American countries or Mexico couldn't control the flow north.

"I would call in the military and I would seal off the border. I would close up the border. If that happens, and if that continues to move forward, the caravan we’re talking about," Trump said. "I think some bad people started that caravan.. you have some very, very bad people in the caravan. But I will seal off the border before they come into this country."

In Mexico, authorities have failed to stop the massive caravan. Stretching one mile long, it has broken through borders, police lines and barricades. When the cameras are off, caravan members ditch the walking to grab rides on train and trucks.

During an interview with Fox News anchor Bret Baier on Friday, Mexican Ambassador Geronimo Gutierrez again argued Mexican immigration policy does not encourage illegal behavior and should be orderly.

President Trump is headed to Texas Monday afternoon and will campaign for Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) in Houston. There's no doubt the caravan will be a heavy topic during his remarks.

FoxNews reports SECOND CARAVAN left Honduras and wants to join up with FIRST CARAVAN, bringing INVADERS TO OVER 15,000!!!!

Hope he does get the National Guard on the border with orders to let no one across.

He can also use that foreign aid money to build the wall.

Put the armed National Guard on the border. Back them up with water cannons. Shooting these people will only create a leftist backlash, which is just what progressives want.

no----form a coalition with Mexico for control of the mob-----It seems to me
that Trump is trying to do it. Assume that there are many criminals in the
mob-------but also lots of innocents

Lets do both.
A tempting thought. Shooting some of the alpha invaders would send a real message to the rest.
But the political backlash would be great. We have to look at the big picture.

I lean more toward iRosie's apt suggestion that shooting them would play into the progressives hand (though as a real liberal I call them regressives.)

Water cannons are fine for this kind of rabble.

not so sure-------people do not get seriously injured by water cannons? ---
I am more inclined toward Israeli stink bombs

Trump should call Congress back...see which DemonRATS VOTE FOR INVASION and who stands up for law, order, and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.....it cost taxpayers approx. $150 BILLION a year now for illegals just think of the INCREASED COST TO YOU!!!

There is no policy that says we must take in everyone that wants to move to a better nation than they currently live in.
Such a policy would be idiocy.

BINGO!
Yet just as the American Indians were displaced...Americans ARE IN FACT also actively being displaced
Indians fought ferociously to not be replaced. No reason why Americas shouldn't do the same.

They're just innocent people looking for a better life. Check out what they did to the Mexican police who tried to stop them.

Wouldn't you do the same?

44445882_2268943493334827_3104912973030752256_n.jpg

hahah you stole that from me huh ..
LOL depends who you are. Are we FB friends?

Never know we could be hahahah, I was messing with you because I posted this same pic twice yesterday to that Old Lady dumb ass on here LOL cause she said " they won't hurt anyone" lmfao. Some ppl are beyond the idiot stage.

Indians fought ferociously to not be replaced. No reason why Americas shouldn't do the same.

They didn't have their own government or tribal leaders threatening to put them in prison if they fought back.
Big difference.

But if the American people don't have to balls to save their own country.....then others will take it...just like the white settlers took it from the Indians. All is fair

They didn't have their own government or tribal leaders threatening to put them in prison if they fought back.
Big difference.

But if the American people don't have to balls to save their own country.....then others will take it...just like the white settlers took it from the Indians. All is fair
Their civilians didn't fight (ie, women and children, men of a certain age). Their military warriors did.

They're just innocent people looking for a better life. Check out what they did to the Mexican police who tried to stop them.

Wouldn't you do the same?

44445882_2268943493334827_3104912973030752256_n.jpg

hahah you stole that from me huh ..
LOL depends who you are. Are we FB friends?

Never know we could be hahahah, I was messing with you because I posted this same pic twice yesterday to that Old Lady dumb ass on here LOL cause she said " they won't hurt anyone" lmfao. Some ppl are beyond the idiot stage.
Did you post the other ones? I got it off of FB.

Forum List

Back