Caravan migrant army attacks Mexican cops, provisions itself robbing Mexican markets

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Ah....we are starting to get answers and actually SEEING what kind of people they are, and WHO THEY WILL BE if allowed into America....Are we really this suiccsui, or just the DemonRSTS will do ANYTHING FOR VOTES?

To hear the left tell it, the vast Honduran migrant caravan, as many as 10,000-strong now, crawling up to the U.S. border to illegally enter the U.S. couldn't possibly have criminals in its ranks.

Get a load of this exchange between President Trump and a mainstream media minion, as reported by the Daily Mail:

At one point during the briefing, Emily Cochrane, a reporter for The New York Times, asked Trump: ‘What evidence do you have that these are hardened criminals that are coming to the United States?’

Trump appeared agitated.

'Oh please. Please, don’t be a baby, OK,’ the president said. ‘Take a look, just take a look, look at what’s happening, look at the Mexican soldiers that are laying on the ground.

Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Where are our ABNORMALS that want us to invite these vermin in....Hoof in Mouth disease?

Ah....we are starting to get answers and actually SEEING what kind of people they are, and WHO THEY WILL BE if allowed into America....Are we really this suiccsui, or just the DemonRSTS will do ANYTHING FOR VOTES?

To hear the left tell it, the vast Honduran migrant caravan, as many as 10,000-strong now, crawling up to the U.S. border to illegally enter the U.S. couldn't possibly have criminals in its ranks.

Get a load of this exchange between President Trump and a mainstream media minion, as reported by the Daily Mail:

At one point during the briefing, Emily Cochrane, a reporter for The New York Times, asked Trump: ‘What evidence do you have that these are hardened criminals that are coming to the United States?’

Trump appeared agitated.

'Oh please. Please, don’t be a baby, OK,’ the president said. ‘Take a look, just take a look, look at what’s happening, look at the Mexican soldiers that are laying on the ground.

Just what America needs: 2000 young, penniless, unskilled, uneducated, foreign-speaking vagabonds most of which were probably released from Honduran prisons and sent here to dump THEIR problems on us. Just the kind of people that Deanrd drools for.

I think you added a few letters there toobfreak. These are just the kind of people that D's drool for, because sure as shit this type of person wouldn't vote for the party of "law and order"

Fortify and arm the border...the vermin have no rights to enter
Not an attack, but just looking for some clarification.
While your stance of creating a border that follows the US immigration laws is fair, I don’t understand why you refer to these folks as “vermin”. Regardless of their nation of origin, I think we can agree that they are humans. Either argument of whether or not they should be allowed entrance into the US is not effected by this simple acknowledgement.
I only bring this up because you are clearly an intelligent and thoughtful person who does not arrive at your conclusions without some deliberation. So could it be possible, that if you ratchet down the rhetoric, you may find that your views are able to be understood and even incorporated by those who disagree with you?

Just think if we still had a faggot muslim commie for president.....or The Hildebeast!

speaking of which------be not naïve------the crowd includes a considerable
number of glorious MUJAHADIN (sorry-----I doubt that a single jooo is taking
part)

While your stance of creating a border that follows the US immigration laws is fair, I don’t understand why you refer to these folks as “vermin”. Regardless of their nation of origin, I think we can agree that they are humans. Either argument of whether or not they should be allowed entrance into the US is not effected by this simple acknowledgement.
I only bring this up because you are clearly an intelligent and thoughtful person who does not arrive at your conclusions without some deliberation. So could it be possible, that if you ratchet down the rhetoric, you may find that your views are able to be understood and even incorporated by those who disagree with you?

They have zero right to enter.....none

the real issue is WTF is going on in Honduras that so many are ON THE
RUN. I support THE COALITION OF CIVILIIZED STATES intervention in
Honduras (is it true that most of the mob is Honduran?) How about
creating a SAFE ZONE IN HONDURAS?

Is there a reason not to shoot them if they try to cross the border?
Hate to say it but these people are victims of the Soros bunch, they are not smart enough to understand laws, border laws, and have been led to beleive that the US will cave to the Mob such as the Demorats have tried to do. Shooting is OK we were taught to shoot low with the first rounds for leg shots, higher as the mob gets closer. Shotguns are the most effective at range. They are violent and have stolen while traveling through Mexico as reported.

What is not to understand....you have 10,000 trying to invade our country, NOT caring about our laws....they are VERMIN!...Would CRIMINALS be more to your liking?

They have zero right to enter.....none

Agreed.

EL Rich They're beating police up and stealing from businesses in Mexico. If they'd wanted to come here as 'friends' and 'future citizens' then they should have applied for refugee status, but no, [they probably can't qualify so] they're going to use mob tactics to bum rush our border and illegally gain entry.

I see zero reason to treat them with any civility.

Literally like treating the fox trying to sneak into the hen house like a pet...

What is not to understand....you have 10,000 trying to invade our country, NOT caring about our laws....they are VERMIN!...Would CRIMINALS be more to your liking?

I have no doubt that some of them are nice but frightened people-----
probably just as frightened of their MOB COMPANIONS as they were
of the mobs in the gutters of Honduras

Put the armed National Guard on the border. Back them up with water cannons. Shooting these people will only create a leftist backlash, which is just what progressives want.

Put the armed National Guard on the border. Back them up with water cannons. Shooting these people will only create a leftist backlash, which is just what progressives want.

no----form a coalition with Mexico for control of the mob-----It seems to me
that Trump is trying to do it. Assume that there are many criminals in the
mob-------but also lots of innocents

Trump appeared agitated.

Hondurans are a violent people. Mexico doesn't put up with shit. Maybe they'll treat them like an invading army.

Forum List

Back