Captain Bone Spurs Says He Would Have...

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Run into the school that was attacked by a shooter with or without a firearm. Why does he think thats believable when he ran from serving in the military? :laugh:

Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a weapon

"
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety."

Most people believe they would do something differently when others fail to act.

It's a common human failing.

Trump talks like he's a badass, you know the feeling

Run into the school that was attacked by a shooter with or without a firearm. Why does he think thats believable when he ran from serving in the military? :laugh:

"
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety."
FLASHBACK : That Time Trump Heroically Stopped a Mugger

Trump did not have a gun.

"

"“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”"

Yeah I really believe that. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

"

"“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”"

I guess you would have to think Marla Maples is credible, I do.

"

While I would prefer our president to be a veteran, what makes you think Trump ran away from serving? He got educational deferments, which MANY did during the time of our draft military, probably because they wanted to serve as an Officer vice enlisted. Once complete with college, he was medically classified as 4F, how is that running away?

"

Wasnt Maples his wife? Why would she be credible?

"

While I would prefer our president to be a veteran, what makes you think Trump ran away from serving? He got educational deferments, which MANY did during the time of our draft military, probably because they wanted to serve as an Officer vice enlisted. Once complete with college, he was medically classified as 4F, how is that running away?
You dont have to be veteran to be POTUS. Matter of fact its probably not a good idea unless you were exceptional. He got bone spur deferments. He ran like a little wimp.

Cadet Bone Spurs said what????

LMAO, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha, so BIGLY!!!!!!!!!

"

Why wouldn't she be? Trump was quite popular before becoming president. Can you remember that far back? He was best buds with a lot of liberals.

Now show me something that shows Maples is not credible.

"

i totally believe in the basic truth of this story

i also totally believe in the basic truth of rumpelstiltskin

"

someone was asking if trump voters were stupid

i do believe you've provided the definitive answer

"

Why wouldn't she be? Trump was quite popular before becoming president. Can you remember that far back? He was best buds with a lot of liberals.

Now show me something that shows Maples is not credible.
Why would she be?

She was married to Drumpf. That alone lets me know she isnt credible. Anyone dumb enough to procreate with someone that puts goggles on and spray paints themselves orange is not credible.

main-qimg-2de655a7abd99fe0df690fe864fb4400.webp

"

Trump wouldn't need a gun. Nikolas Cruz is a Trump supporter. He'd probably drop his weapons and kiss Trump's whatever, if he's like most Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back