Wacky Boris Johnson, who looks like Trump, calls out "Crumbling Corbyn" in Trumpesque tweet

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Crumbling Corbyn betrays Leave voters - and all because he wants to win a commons vote. Cynical and deluded." - Wacky Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson on Twitter

he looks like Trump, he acts crazy like Trump, is he Trump's long-lost sibling?!

"Crumbling Corbyn betrays Leave voters - and all because he wants to win a commons vote. Cynical and deluded." - Wacky Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson on Twitter

he looks like Trump, he acts crazy like Trump, is he Trump's long-lost sibling?!
/----/ Obama's twin separated at birth. This one got the brains and personality.
1234.jpg

Boris Johnson on Twitter

He’s a Muslim, so I seriously doubt it.
He's not Muslim, he's of "Muslim decent" or something like that.

Also apparently smarter than Trump, despite being quite cooky. He does seem to share some of Trump's political ideas though.

I don't care for Corbyn either.

Boris Johnson on Twitter

He’s a Muslim, so I seriously doubt it.
He's not Muslim, he's of "Muslim decent" or something like that.

Also apparently smarter than Trump, despite being quite cooky. He does seem to share some of Trump's political ideas though.

I don't care for Corbyn either.

What a condescending arrogant ass! Just check out his speech to the EU after the Brexit vote!

Forum List

Back