Captain Bone Spurs Says He Would Have...

Run into the school that was attacked by a shooter with or without a firearm. Why does he think thats believable when he ran from serving in the military? :laugh:

Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a weapon

"
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety."
Trump wouldn't need a gun. Nikolas Cruz is a Trump supporter. He'd probably drop his weapons and kiss Trump's whatever, if he's like most Trump supporters.
OK. You have a point. No wonder he was so confident when he said it. :laugh:

Run into the school that was attacked by a shooter with or without a firearm. Why does he think thats believable when he ran from serving in the military? :laugh:

"
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety."

While I would prefer our president to be a veteran, what makes you think Trump ran away from serving? He got educational deferments, which MANY did during the time of our draft military, probably because they wanted to serve as an Officer vice enlisted. Once complete with college, he was medically classified as 4F, how is that running away?
You dont have to be veteran to be POTUS. Matter of fact its probably not a good idea unless you were exceptional. He got bone spur deferments. He ran like a little wimp.

Learn to read AND comprehend, I said I would PREFER that our president be a veteran, never said it was required. Less than 25% of the US age eligible population is medically qualified to serve in the military. So by your standards, the odds are you aren't qualified either and would therefor fall into the wimp category.

"

While I would prefer our president to be a veteran, what makes you think Trump ran away from serving? He got educational deferments, which MANY did during the time of our draft military, probably because they wanted to serve as an Officer vice enlisted. Once complete with college, he was medically classified as 4F, how is that running away?
You dont have to be veteran to be POTUS. Matter of fact its probably not a good idea unless you were exceptional. He got bone spur deferments. He ran like a little wimp.

Learn to read AND comprehend, I said I would PREFER that our president be a veteran, never said it was required. Less than 25% of the US age eligible population is medically qualified to serve in the military. So by your standards, the odds are you aren't qualified either and would therefor fall into the wimp category.
I did read and comprehend. The mistake you made was assuming I cared about what you prefer. I was talking about my feelings on the subject. To me you dont have to be a veteran to be POTUS. If you dont like that then go and cry in a corner. Its not my concern. By my standards I am definitely qualified.

"

Trump never ran away from the military. He received deferments during college which was normal. Then he was evaluated by the military and was given a 1-Y rating which did not exempt him from the draft. All of his classifications were given by the military, that isn’t “running away”.

Can we get this merged with the four or five other threads spread across the politics and current events forums on this subject?
I have no objection to that.
It was nothing personal I have seen two threads about this in current events and I believe three in politics. Popular topic clearly but usually this many threads get merged if the mods don’t merge it no biggie.

"“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”"

Yeah I really believe that. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I guess you would have to think Marla Maples is credible, I do.
Wasnt Maples his wife? Why would she be credible?
Why wouldn't she be? Trump was quite popular before becoming president. Can you remember that far back? He was best buds with a lot of liberals.

Now show me something that shows Maples is not credible.
Why would she be?

She was married to Drumpf. That alone lets me know she isnt credible. Anyone dumb enough to procreate with someone that puts goggles on and spray paints themselves orange is not credible.

main-qimg-2de655a7abd99fe0df690fe864fb4400.webp
You are repeating yourself. A source that discredits her please.

"

I did read and comprehend. The mistake you made was assuming I cared about what you prefer. I was talking about my feelings on the subject. To me you dont have to be a veteran to be POTUS. If you dont like that then go and cry in a corner. Its not my concern. By my standards I am definitely qualified.

Qualified for what is the question! who gives a rats ass about your feelings anyway, snowflake

"

Trump never ran away from the military. He received deferments during college which was normal. Then he was evaluated by the military and was given a 1-Y rating which did not exempt him from the draft. All of his classifications were given by the military, that isn’t “running away”.
He ran like a scalded cur. He was given a 1-Y deferment. He was and still is a loud mouth cowardly punk.

"

FLASHBACK : That Time Trump Heroically Stopped a Mugger

Trump did not have a gun.

someone was asking if trump voters were stupid

i do believe you've provided the definitive answer
I think every reply like that creates 2 or 3 new Trump voters. 2 or 3 citizens.

"

Qualified for what is the question! who gives a rats ass about your feelings anyway, snowflake
Qualified for whatever i want is the answer. You give a rats ass which is why you are seeking my answers. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

"

Say LTC SnowFlake 1st Class. Give it up, troop.

"“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”"

Yeah I really believe that. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Why wouldn't she be? Trump was quite popular before becoming president. Can you remember that far back? He was best buds with a lot of liberals.

Why would she be?

She was married to Drumpf. That alone lets me know she isnt credible. Anyone dumb enough to procreate with someone that puts goggles on and spray paints themselves orange is not credible.

Thats fine. I already gave you a source.

Why would she be?

The only source is you as a source of stupidity. You did not post a link, it was an image which you fucked up anyway.

You have never had much besides your own opinion, now I know even better that you will never back what you say with facts.

Why would she be?

The only source is you as a source of stupidity. You did not post a link, it was an image which you fucked up anyway.

You have never had much besides your own opinion, now I know even better that you will never back what you say with facts.
I specifically stated the source is Maples herself. She married the buffoon hence she has no credibility.

"

He ran like a scalded cur. He was given a 1-Y deferment. He was and still is a loud mouth cowardly punk.

A 1-Y did not exempt him from being drafted. :cuckoo:

I congratulate President Trump for believing that he would have run into the school in order to offer help.

I believe that he told the governors that most of them would probably have done the same.

I would not have.

I follow the rule: Whenever you see trouble, leave the scene immediately.

"

A 1-Y did not exempt him from being drafted. :cuckoo:

Obviously you hate dictionaries.

ex·empt
iɡˈzem(p)t/

adjective
  1. 1.
    free from an obligation or liability imposed on others.
Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet

"The diagnosis resulted in a coveted 1-Y medical deferment that fall, exempting him from military service as the United States was undertaking huge troop deployments to Southeast Asia, inducting about 300,000 men into the military that year."

Forum List

Back