Captain Bone Spurs Says He Would Have...

Listen to what he told Howard Stern about walking away after seeing a pool of blood after an 80 year old man fell off the stage.

THEN you adorable Trumplings tell me that you believe he'd have run into that school without a gun (assuming he could run more than ten feet of course ;-)

Run into the school that was attacked by a shooter with or without a firearm. Why does he think thats believable when he ran from serving in the military? :laugh:

Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a weapon

"
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety."
FLASHBACK : That Time Trump Heroically Stopped a Mugger

Trump did not have a gun.

Sounds like another urban legend - Like so many others :wink:

FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Pay Off a Good Samaritan's Mortgage?

Run into the school that was attacked by a shooter with or without a firearm. Why does he think thats believable when he ran from serving in the military? :laugh:

"
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety."

"“The guy with the bat looked at me, and I said, “Look, you’ve gotta stop this. Put down the bat,”‘ Trump said. “I guess he recognized me because he said, ‘Mr. Trump, I didn’t do anything wrong.’ I said, ‘How could you not do anything wrong when you’re whacking a guy with a bat?’ Then he ran away.”"

Yeah I really believe that. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I guess you would have to think Marla Maples is credible, I do.

Well then you probably think his first wife was credible too - Amiright?

The Time Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Accused Him of Brutally Raping Her

"

Trump wouldn't need a gun. Nikolas Cruz is a Trump supporter. He'd probably drop his weapons and kiss Trump's whatever, if he's like most Trump supporters.

Fair point! :D

screenshot_2018-02-14_17.38.13.png

Can we get this merged with the four or five other threads spread across the politics and current events forums on this subject?
It needs to go to the badlands as it is nothing but trolling our president.
Aww snookems. Dont be such a snowflake. Do you honestly think this blow hard of a potus would have done anything other than cower?

Can we get this merged with the four or five other threads spread across the politics and current events forums on this subject?
Aww snookems. Dont be such a snowflake. Do you honestly think this blow hard of a potus would have done anything other than cower?

I'm pretty sure Trump Publicist John Miller called in the story about the mugger with a baseball bat :)

05b5dbc0f1e75bdfc9e8c86352b373ae.jpg

"

Ace, Trump like most of these couch potatoe hero's, with their guns....are cowards, just like the cops, who shoot first and ask questions later are cowards. 80% of most of the gun owners in this country, never saw a day of military service in their lives.....they're simply products of a nation built on fear, racism and ignorance, otherwise these gun loving fucks would garnish a uniform and serve their country.

Donald Trump, who for the rest of his pathetic life will need bodyguards to keep his fat ass safe from the zillions of people he piss off on a daily basis....Bush Jr. can't even leave the country without fear of retribution from the hatred he left behind....while Obama travels the globe

Donald Trump, who for the rest of his pathetic life will need bodyguards to keep his fat ass safe from the zillions of people he piss off on a daily basis....Bush Jr. can't even leave the country without fear of retribution from the hatred he left behind....while Obama travels the globe
Obama travels everywhere with a full contingent of armed secret service protectors. He's surrounded by guns at all times.

"

"Donald Trump Apparently Stopped a Mugging in 1991, Resurfaced Report Says
Donald Trump apparently stopped a mugging in 1991, according to an old New York Daily News article at the time.

The original article, “Mugger’s Trumped: Donald stops attack,” written by Daily News staff writer James Rosen, is still on Philly.com, but with the title, “Trump Strikes Out Would-be Mugger.”

“I’m not looking to play this thing up,” Trump said in the Nov. 20, 1991, report. “I’m surprised you found out about it.”

In the incident, Trump ordered his driver to pull over after he saw “a big guy with a big bat” bashing another person.

An old copy of the article went viral on Reddit’s The Donald Subreddit on Wednesday."
Donald Trump Apparently Stopped a Mugging in 1991, Resurfaced Report Says

Then Trump will be like any other ex president. The hate you feel for him does not matter to Trump. He proves it daily, and it drives crybabies like yourself crazy.
I enjoy every minute of it.

"

Trump did not have a gun.

Sounds like another urban legend - Like so many others :wink:

FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Pay Off a Good Samaritan's Mortgage?
Sorry, the mugging story is true. Would you confront a guy with a bat? Why do I doubt you would?

Forum List

Back