Capitalism without competition is not capitalism

or t
Are you aware that the really big Corps write all the new laws? You honestly believe that you have a say in anything anymore? The Corp believes it needs something to make more money. They write a new law, they dump millions into Congress and Presidential Campaign Contributions or tell the Polititian that they are spending million is Dark Money on their behalf, offer jobs to the Congress Critters when they leave office, and then turn the 1000 page law over to the Congress Critters who introduce it to Congress without even reading the damned thing.

Big Corporations writing regulations is Not Capitalism. It's Corporate-Fascism.
At some point two things are going to happen. Our taxes will need to go up to make up for the taxes corporations no longer pay. And they’ll have to cut into social security and Medicare.

Further widening the gap between the rich and poor.

And Americans voted for it. Amazing.

They’ll also somehow pin it on liberals. Here we can point to exactly how republican policies widen the gap between rich and poor and still they blame democrats for what’s going on. Americans are being controlled by a corporate media that appears liberal on social issues because republicans benefit from the wedge issues that divide us. God gays guns and racism drives poor people into the republicans arms.

or the 50% that dont pay taxs can get jobs and pay their fair share
The rich don’t just want the poor to pay their fair share. They want you to also. Oh you disagree with them now? You think you pay enough in taxes? Compared to the rich you don’t pay squat. So your taxes will go up too.

Do not argue later that this is unfair.

the rich pay far more than i do,,,
That’s why next they’ll be coming after you.

Do you want a flat tax? They say that would make matters worse

For all you self proclaimed Capitalists, there is something to think about.

Juniorocracy

Hereditary ownership is also incompatible with Capitalism. A builder must pass down control to the best man available, which is hardly ever his own son. Heiristocracy has the same effect on Capitalism as an athlete be given the right to pass down his position to his son would have on pro sports. Filial is not fiduciary; it is feudal.

A builder must pass down control to the best man available, which is hardly ever his own son.

An owner can pass down his own property to whomever he likes.

Heiristocracy has the same effect on Capitalism as an athlete be given the right to pass down his position to his son would have on pro sports.

Does the quarterback own his position on the team? Does he own the team?

If not, your stupid comparison is a fail.

or t
At some point two things are going to happen. Our taxes will need to go up to make up for the taxes corporations no longer pay. And they’ll have to cut into social security and Medicare.

They’ll also somehow pin it on liberals. Here we can point to exactly how republican policies widen the gap between rich and poor and still they blame democrats for what’s going on. Americans are being controlled by a corporate media that appears liberal on social issues because republicans benefit from the wedge issues that divide us. God gays guns and racism drives poor people into the republicans arms.

The rich don’t just want the poor to pay their fair share. They want you to also. Oh you disagree with them now? You think you pay enough in taxes? Compared to the rich you don’t pay squat. So your taxes will go up too.

they are already up my ass,, but the rich pay far more than me so it would be wrong for me to complain

And if you have government raise enough barriers, you never have to worry about new competitors.

Are you aware that the really big Corps write all the new laws? You honestly believe that you have a say in anything anymore? The Corp believes it needs something to make more money. They write a new law, they dump millions into Congress and Presidential Campaign Contributions or tell the Polititian that they are spending million is Dark Money on their behalf, offer jobs to the Congress Critters when they leave office, and then turn the 1000 page law over to the Congress Critters who introduce it to Congress without even reading the damned thing.

Fascism is a political ideology.
Capitalism is a socioeconomic ideology.

Fascism can't exist without capitalism.

Nonsense. Fascism is about political control. Capitalism is a free market concept. Anything politicians due to distort the operation of free markets is anti-capitalism.

Again, free market is a myth.
This Little Piggie Went to Market

It means that whichever rampaging GreedHead dominates the market in his sector is free to do whatever he wants.

Nonsense. Fascism is about political control. Capitalism is a free market concept. Anything politicians due to distort the operation of free markets is anti-capitalism.

It means that whichever rampaging GreedHead dominates the market in his sector is free to do whatever he wants.

Up to a point. At some point, the Government will have to step in with regulations. Otherwise, enter Depression II. and we have a full blown Armed Revolution on our hands. In the end, the Government will do what ever is necessary to protect itself. If that means regulating then they are going to regulate.

or t

they are already up my ass,, but the rich pay far more than me so it would be wrong for me to complain
They use up our court system more than we do. They tear up our roads hauling heavy loads.

And who is the military going around the world defending? Coca Cola and gm sell their products around the world because of the us military bases all around the world.

They should be paying their fair share. You already are.

I get it. You’ve been sold on a flat tax even if it doesn’t work.

or t

They use up our court system more than we do. They tear up our roads hauling heavy loads.

And who is the military going around the world defending? Coca Cola and gm sell their products around the world because of the us military bases all around the world.

well if 3% are paying 80% then thats far more than fair,,,

maybe the problem is you and your jealousy of them

or youre just a thief

Up to a point. At some point, the Government will have to step in with regulations. Otherwise, enter Depression II. and we have a full blown Armed Revolution on our hands. In the end, the Government will do what ever is necessary to protect itself. If that means regulating then they are going to regulate.
Alan Greenspan said his job was to keep wages down but not so low that the masses revolt. And that’s where we are now. Trump will show you wages are up. And they are up. My wages have gone up since 2014. Every year.

But if your wages aren’t up or you don’t think republicans have changed anything for the middle class and poor, just the rich. And if you believe their policies are going to make the middle class poorer, then you have to vote democratic.

Trickle down doesn’t work.

or youre just a thief
Yea yea yea we’ve heard that bad argument before. Class warfare envy jealousy.

The fact is class warfare exists and we’re losing.

I’m not. The economy is still good. Trumps still riding the wave. Government is most important during the bad times. Trump won’t know what to do. He will file chapter 11

or youre just a thief

I’m not. The economy is still good. Trumps still riding the wave. Government is most important during the bad times. Trump won’t know what to do. He will file chapter 11
I think your just a thief

or youre just a thief

It wasn’t me who decided a progressive tax works best and a flat tax doesn’t.

Roosevelt was called a traitor to his class for the new deal and taxing the rich. He wasn’t a thief.

You defend your masters well

Alan Greenspan said his job was to keep wages down but not so low that the masses revolt. And that’s where we are now. Trump will show you wages are up. And they are up. My wages have gone up since 2014. Every year.

But if your wages aren’t up or you don’t think republicans have changed anything for the middle class and poor, just the rich. And if you believe their policies are going to make the middle class poorer, then you have to vote democratic.

Alan Greenspan said his job was to keep wages down but not so low that the masses revolt.

Link?

Higher taxes don’t work.

Onerous regulations don’t work.

If your opponent is doing much better than you are, you don't have to compete with them. Just buy them and then have them give the same crappy service your company does. The Public won't be the wiser.

And if you have government raise enough barriers, you never have to worry about new competitors.

Capitalism is private ownership of the means of production.
It is capitalism regardless of how the market operates. The market operates outside the system of production.

or youre just a thief

It wasn’t me who decided a progressive tax works best and a flat tax doesn’t.

Roosevelt was called a traitor to his class for the new deal and taxing the rich. He wasn’t a thief.

You defend your masters well

my masters???

Alan Greenspan said his job was to keep wages down but not so low that the masses revolt.

Link?

Higher taxes don’t work.

Link please

Link?

Higher taxes don’t work.

Link please

It's right next to your link proving "Trickle down doesn’t work"

Link?

Higher taxes don’t work.

Why don’t higher taxes work? Sure they do. They pay off the debt. Meanwhile corporations are killing it.

Give unto Caesar which is Caesar’s

Link?

Higher taxes don’t work.

Why don’t higher taxes work? Sure they do. They pay off the debt. Meanwhile corporations are killing it.

no tax money in the history of this country has been used to pay off the debt

Link?

Higher taxes don’t work.

Why don’t higher taxes work?

They destroy incentive. They encourage shelters and discourage investment.

Sure they do. They pay off the debt.

Here in Illinois, in 2011, they hiked the income tax 66% and the corporate tax by 46%. To pay off the debt.
The debt didn't go down. The pension liabilities didn't shrink. The budget didn't balance.

If Caeser keeps fucking up, fuck Caesar.

Link?

Higher taxes don’t work.

Why don’t higher taxes work?

They destroy incentive. They encourage shelters and discourage investment.

Sure they do. They pay off the debt.

Here in Illinois, in 2011, they hiked the income tax 66% and the corporate tax by 46%. To pay off the debt.
The debt didn't go down. The pension liabilities didn't shrink. The budget didn't balance.

If Caeser keeps fucking up, fuck Caesar.
You fuck up by voting republican.

I just found out a flat tax doesn’t work. It would be too much on the middle class and poor.

Maybe if the rich paid us better but until then no.

Forum List

Back