Capitalism without competition is not capitalism

You need government to eliminate competition.

If your opponent is doing much better than you are, you don't have to compete with them. Just buy them and then have them give the same crappy service your company does. The Public won't be the wiser.

And if you have government raise enough barriers, you never have to worry about new competitors.

If your opponent is doing much better than you are, you don't have to compete with them. Just buy them and then have them give the same crappy service your company does. The Public won't be the wiser.

And if you have government raise enough barriers, you never have to worry about new competitors.
Corporations like the govt. to interfere or increase the cost of operating a business.

• Banned

Are you aware that the really big Corps write all the new laws? You honestly believe that you have a say in anything anymore? The Corp believes it needs something to make more money. They write a new law, they dump millions into Congress and Presidential Campaign Contributions or tell the Polititian that they are spending million is Dark Money on their behalf, offer jobs to the Congress Critters when they leave office, and then turn the 1000 page law over to the Congress Critters who introduce it to Congress without even reading the damned thing.

For all you self proclaimed Capitalists, there is something to think about.

I have mixed feelings about the competition thing. Some form of a patent office IS necessary. We have these global one world government folks trying to force China to follow our laws and I guess the U.S. to follow the U.N.'s or something though. I dunno. Maybe trade patent protection for non tariffed trade.

I'm big on anti-merger laws. Hell, corporations are big government created entities. If no corporation could buy another I wouldn't mind. Ppl can't buy eachother.

Are you aware that the really big Corps write all the new laws? You honestly believe that you have a say in anything anymore? The Corp believes it needs something to make more money. They write a new law, they dump millions into Congress and Presidential Campaign Contributions or tell the Polititian that they are spending million is Dark Money on their behalf, offer jobs to the Congress Critters when they leave office, and then turn the 1000 page law over to the Congress Critters who introduce it to Congress without even reading the damned thing.

Are you aware that the really big Corps write all the new laws?

Sounds like another excellent reason to drastically reduce the power of government.

Correct, what the US has now is called crony capitalism. The wealthy buy politicians to pass laws that put their competitors out of business. Eventually, the only competition they have left is the middle class, and they need to disarm them so that they can make them the slaves they want us to be.

Correct, what the US has now is called crony capitalism. The wealthy buy politicians to pass laws that put their competitors out of business. Eventually, the only competition they have left is the middle class, and they need to disarm them so that they can make them the slaves they want us to be.

There are just too many of us "So called" Gun Grabbers, according to the gun crazies, out here that won't let that happen. Yes, I am a gun Grabber and I can grab my guns with the best of them. But I do demand that my neighborhood is stable enough that I don't feel the need to.

There are just too many of us "So called" Gun Grabbers, according to the gun crazies, out here that won't let that happen. Yes, I am a gun Grabber and I can grab my guns with the best of them. But I do demand that my neighborhood is stable enough that I don't feel the need to.

Disarming law abiding citizens leads to destabalized neighborhoods. Just sayin... Has been proven over and over and over again. You would think that supposed thinking people would figure it out.

Corporations like the govt. to interfere or increase the cost of operating a business.

No, they only like it when the Government raises the barriers on the competitors so they can buy their competitors and then get the barriers removed.

No, they only like it when the Government raises the barriers on the competitors so they can buy their competitors and then get the barriers removed.
That also. They have several ways of trying to monopolize yet in my trade they can't.

Disarming law abiding citizens leads to destabalized neighborhoods. Just sayin... Has been proven over and over and over again. You would think that supposed thinking people would figure it out.

And it's been proven that you can over saturate an area with guns and have more troubles than if just the criminals had them. We aren't any more civilized nor smarter than people were a 140 years ago.

That also. They have several ways of trying to monopolize yet in my trade they can't.

Since you haven't said what your trade is, your sentence has no meaning.

Right now I do masonry contracting.

Right now I do masonry contracting.

Funny, I have a Business Degree yet I ended up as an Internet Provider and content provider. You went to school to do what I have been successful at and I didn't. I grew up around masonry but at a young age, hired out as a Welder. But one day, I just decided to reinvent myself one more time. Today, I am working Electric Vehicles. My next Frankenvehicle is an electric trike to operate on the main roads but not the Interstates. I just picked up most of the steel materials today to finally make the rear suspension. Oh, did I mention that I am retired Air Force with a self taught programming background from a time when there were almost NO Desk Top (in those days, the computer took up the whole desk top) programmers? It wasn't because I was brilliant or motivated. I was friggin lazy. I got tired of filling out the same damned forms with small changes by the hundreds each day and wrote a program to do that instead on my own time. Yellow Legal Pad and a Pencil. I also know a bunch of Business Degreed people out pouring cement. Those of us that went a different route than our degrees just decided to keep our souls.

They write nothing. A politician does the writing.

They write nothing. A politician does the writing.

Let's do a little education.

And all this is legal in the Federal Government. Yes, cupcake, even with the President of the United States and Congress. This also has the solution if you have the balls to stand up and work towards it.

Forum List

Back