Capitalism or Communism? Is communism really that horrible?

bripat, a liar, recently got using propaganda sources from the fascist cuban ultra right and from communist sources of the World Health Organization. bripat is a a historian as well. :lol:

How dare you call loyal patriotic Americans "fascist!"

I really get a kick out of you calling the WHO "communist." Are you now admitting we didn't need Obama's communist health care after all? Obama and his drones used WHO statistics to justify it.

You called the WHO communist, bripat, then used it anyway. Admit that you are yelling simply to yell, that you have had nothing but your emaciated, weak libertarian philosophy to offer. You used WHO, so by your standards, you are a communist. In fact, I know you have a picture of young Hitler over your bed.

You are asking that bripat make sense, and that's not impossible.

He emotes like a little girl: all "feeling" no thinking, like most of the ultra radical right and libertarians.

I'm sorry, but in what was was Christ "close to Marx"? If you're going to make asinine statements like that, you'd better have REAMS of evidence to back it up.

a liberal sees welfare as Christ-like, but not capitalism simply because a liberal lacks the IQ to understand how capitalism works and the way it has transformed life on this planet.

Ssshhhh! :eusa_shhh: I know this, and YOU know this, but I want to hear what HE thinks he's talking about. ;)

Zinn? Really?

If your claims of being a moderate Republican ever had a shred of credibility, you just flushed it down the toilet.

Zinn is a progressive liar. Only other progressives quote him as a reliable source.

Jakematters is a paid, Soros stooge.

What's amusing is that even the Communist revisionist Zinn noted that this was a private militia.

. . . called out and authorized by the Governor and put under command of a state general.

You guys are fun to toy with. The force was official not private in the commission and performance of its duties.

None of you understand how militias were organized and commissioned, do you?

. . . called out and authorized by the Governor and put under command of a state general.

You guys are fun to toy with. The force was official not private in the commission and performance of its duties.

So, in your little pea brain, if a County of Los Angleles office calls "Fred's Air and Heating" to fix the furnace, then suddenly the private company is a government department?

See Jakematters, you're not just a Communist, you're also stupid as a brick.

The Governor hired a private militia - dumbfuck.

We understand that you really are mentally retarded.

I would like for you to build an opinion of your own and for you to give me your feedback and for you to discuss amongst youselves.

capitalism, but not laissez faire capitalism, is a very healthy thing, particularly if tempered with some protections for the poorest, weakest, sickest and oldest among us.

there can never be pure communism. communism fails to take into consideration human nature. people do not give up power or wealth once they have it.

and what we have seen of efforts at communism aren't good for anyone except for the upper echelon of communist party members.

thanks, but no thanks.

The militia, to act on behalf of the state, had to be commissioned and authorized by the Governor (which it was) and placed under command of state officers (which it was).

You are not very good at this, are you?

What is scary is that you are enthralled with the idea of a private militia, like Hitler (your hero) and his SA, that can act outside the realm of the state without hindrance.

Shame on you, Uncensored.

Last edited:
Zinn? Really?

If your claims of being a moderate Republican ever had a shred of credibility, you just flushed it down the toilet.

Zinn is a progressive liar. Only other progressives quote him as a reliable source.

Jakematters is a paid, Soros stooge.

What's amusing is that even the Communist revisionist Zinn noted that this was a private militia.

As jakey screams to the world "BUT I AM NOT A LIBERAL!!!!".
Yeah right. And The sun does not rise in the eastern sky.

A true patriot of left of center to the right of center merely smiles with derision on the loons of the ultra radical and libertarian wings, like Uncensored and thereisnospoon: no patriots are they. :lol:

Communists are The Ultimate Capitalists. Think about it. By eliminating any and all would be capitalists, the communists get to decide what is bought and sold and for how much. THOSE THAT RULED the Soviet Union, Cuba, and North Korea set the rules, set the wages, and traded freely. How could communists possibly have a Nation State exist that encourages all of its citizens to enjoy the same??

:lol: daveman and Unkotare now are professional historians! kiddos, either the governor dispatched the militia or he did not: that is the only source. You two are in denial as usual.

Shays' Rebellion [ushistory.org]

Hessian Encampment - Colonial America .com

Springfield, Massachusetts - Familypedia

And you are a professional appeaser. Sorry Jake, neither the Left OR the right like you. Anyone with an IQ over room temperature sees you as a coward, afraid to commit to any ideology in order to appear magnanimous.

We're not buying it!

:lol: daveman and Unkotare now are professional historians! kiddos, either the governor dispatched the militia or he did not: that is the only source. You two are in denial as usual.

Shays' Rebellion [ushistory.org]

Hessian Encampment - Colonial America .com

Springfield, Massachusetts - Familypedia

And you are a professional appeaser. Sorry Jake, neither the Left OR the right like you. Anyone with an IQ over room temperature sees you as a coward, afraid to commit to any ideology in order to appear magnanimous.

We're not buying it!

The sources are correct, and you are an ultra radical apologizer. What you buy is not important or defining at all. End of story.

So, in your little pea brain, if a County of Los Angleles office calls "Fred's Air and Heating" to fix the furnace, then suddenly the private company is a government department?

See Jakematters, you're not just a Communist, you're also stupid as a brick.

The Governor hired a private militia - dumbfuck.

We understand that you really are mentally retarded.

My dear, to be a Communist REQUIRES one to be stupid as a brick . . . or an adolescent. Jake, I believe, is both.

Communists are The Ultimate Capitalists. Think about it. By eliminating any and all would be capitalists, the communists get to decide what is bought and sold and for how much. THOSE THAT RULED the Soviet Union, Cuba, and North Korea set the rules, set the wages, and traded freely. How could communists possibly have a Nation State exist that encourages all of its citizens to enjoy the same??

Look up "capitalism", because methinks you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back