Can't buys guns, ammo, cigarettes, or prescription drugs if Georgia Credit Union is your bank

This is, unfortunately, not hard to believe. In addition to the items in the headline, they also prohibit "goods or services that are sexually oriented", so no condoms or KY or 'gasp' sex toys. Also prohibit "goods or services that include language or images that are bigoted, hateful, racially insensitive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or discourteous". There isn't much that couldn't be lumped into one of those buckets these days.

Easy decision. Withdraw money and close account.

Why would they even concern themselves with something so rare, Person to Person sale? Does the average joe walk around with a card reader? They have to be lying.
I am a dinosaur regarding these new apps but the youngsters around me tell me there are apps that are basically like being able to accept credit cards like a business on any smart phone. I have heard vendors among others.

I am a dinosaur regarding these new apps but the youngsters around me tell me there are apps that are basically like being able to accept credit cards like a business on any smart phone. I have heard vendors among others.
Correct which mask the person to person purchase. If send you money via paypal or cashapp or whatever that is linked to my bank account or debit card then the bank or credit union has no idea what I did with the money.

Correct which mask the person to person purchase. If send you money via paypal or cashapp or whatever that is linked to my bank account or debit card then the bank or credit union has no idea what I did with the money.
The transaction is still logged. That why my Barber insists on cash for the most part, as opposed to the Square.

This is, unfortunately, not hard to believe. In addition to the items in the headline, they also prohibit "goods or services that are sexually oriented", so no condoms or KY or 'gasp' sex toys. Also prohibit "goods or services that include language or images that are bigoted, hateful, racially insensitive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or discourteous". There isn't much that couldn't be lumped into one of those buckets these days.

Just withdraw the cash and make a cash purchase... Or buy a postal money order.

That will all change if the dollar goes completely digital. If the government doesn't like private citizens buying guns the new digital dollar will not be available to buy them. This is unconstitutional of course.

If you buy those items with a card, you just need to get a different card. A lot of the items they won't make payment for are items I wouldn't use a card for anyhow. Written records can come back to bite a customer in the ass.

A number of years ago, a prominent mayor in Ohio went to a Kentucky Hoe-House and paid with a check. After the joint was raided, it was publicized and the politician's career went on the skids.

Would not have happened with a cash money payment.
...or if it was Trump.

So I take it you use this stuff? It all seems convenient but it also feels convenient to theft and fraud also. Multiple ways to get at one's money in bad ways also. Maybe I am paranoid about such things. I won't even let apps like tiktok on my phone. I don't want access to even data of likes and stuff to outside parties let alone access to money. If I buy something online which is rare I buy one of those prepaid credit cards to do it with.

So I take it you use this stuff? It all seems convenient but it also feels convenient to theft and fraud also. Multiple ways to get at one's money in bad ways also. Maybe I am paranoid about such things. I won't even let apps like tiktok on my phone. I don't want access to even data of likes and stuff to outside parties let alone access to money. If I buy something online which is rare I buy one of those prepaid credit cards to do it with.
I have none of these apps on my phone.

I don't even think that that is legal.

Is it possible that Georgia municipal workers are stuck with the Ga. Credit Union that spies on their credit card purchases? Have Americans been so dumbed down that they fail to recognize Fascism in their backyard?

biden demon.jpg

Forum List

Back