Can't blame House T-Party; They inherited the Dem House 06-10 mess!!!!!!

And it's all thanks to you backward thinking morons.
You mean I'm personally responsible for bringing nearly two billion people out of poverty?

Thank you!

---

Technological development does not make a government respect human rights, as demonstrated by the technologically-advanced Nazis in their time.

You're right.

President Bush trampled human rights like it was nobody's business.

To the hoots and hollers of Conservatives backslapping his efforts.

Yeah.

Don't project your gayness on to me.

Then..there's no problem.

Dipshit.
A leftie who's afraid of contracting "gayness" whatever that is? Are you best buds with the bass?

:lol::lol::lol:

Naw.

And I am not "afraid" of contracting anything.

Gay is not my thing. I seldom bring it up.

It's simple enough.

Tolerance != Acceptance.

You do your thing..I'll do mine.

And it's all thanks to you backward thinking morons.
You mean I'm personally responsible for bringing nearly two billion people out of poverty?

Thank you!

---

Technological development does not make a government respect human rights, as demonstrated by the technologically-advanced Nazis in their time.

You're right.

President Bush trampled human rights like it was nobody's business.

To the hoots and hollers of Conservatives backslapping his efforts.
Hu Jintao personally oversaw the slaughter of the Falun Gong, prior to his rise to power...and the persecution continues to this day. Hundreds of government reeducation camps exist to facilitate the process.

Persecutionofzhangzhong.jpg

2004-5-28-28-torture-cell.jpg

Gaorongrong_small.jpg

Half of the members of USMB in China would be arrested for speaking against the government. China is a nation of golden handcuffs.

Last edited:
Half of the members of USMB in China would be arrested for speaking against the government. China is a nation of golden handcuffs.

Dude..no one likes the Falun Gong. No one in China..or Chinese people here..or in Taiwan. They are a cult. And they are in constant fights with other cults..and make shit up all the time.

In any case..there's no doubt China has problems with human rights. There's also no doubt, to some degree, every country does.

Dude..no one likes the Falun Gong. No one in China..or Chinese people here..or in Taiwan. They are a cult. And they are in constant fights with other cults..and make shit up all the time.

In any case..there's no doubt China has problems with human rights. There's also no doubt, to some degree, every country does.
It's a pacifist combination of Buddhist and Taoist practices that survived Mao's cultural revolution, and the only reason it has been targeted is because, by 1998, it had more followers than there were Communist Party Members.

Hu Jintao, after putting down riots in Tibet in the mid-1990s, was given the task of purging and re-educating the Falun Gong, which he did with brutal efficiency. He was so effective that he was promoted to General Secretary and now Paramount Leader.

In other words, Jintao's specialty is oppression. He doesn't need to give powerful speeches or negotiate with others in government because he rules by fear. No doubt that the man is brilliant and cruel...making him a dangerous rival.

Last edited:

It's a pacifist combination of Buddhist and Taoist practices that survived Mao's cultural revolution, and the only reason it has been targeted is because, by 1998, it had more followers than there were Communist Party Members.

Hu Jintao, after putting down riots in Tibet in the mid-1990s, was given the task of purging and re-educating the Falun Gong, which he did with brutal efficiency. He was so effective that he was promoted to General Secretary and now Paramount Leader.

In other words, Jintao's specialty is oppression. He doesn't need to give powerful speeches or negotiate with others in government because he rules by fear. No doubt that the man is brilliant and cruel...making him a dangerous rival.

Whatever dude.

Like I said..I've been to China. And I've been there like 8 times. I was in Hong Kong before the Chinese took over..and after they took over. Not much changed. Initially they tried cracking down..but they saw that was a money loser. So they got rid of the poor and North Koreans. Everyone was happy. :lol:

Well except the Boat People of Aberdeen Bay and the North Koreans.

You should try talking to actual Chinese people that aren't in the Falun Gong and ask them what they think of them..then get back to me.

It sounds to me like you are throwing shit at the wall hoping it will stick.
Even you have to admit that's precisely what the Democratic Leadership has been trying with their Tea Party enemies.

Shit's so thick in the public discourse you need a snorkel to breathe...

I think the Tea Party deserves damn near all the shit they are getting for making the debt ceiling a political football game and it's aftermath.

They were keeping their campaign promise. Unique, don't you think?

So I've seen MSNBC and every single left winger in the world trying so hard to blame the Tea Party for the massive cluster-fu** that our economy has become under Barack Obama and Tim "Guartantee no downgrade" Geitner.

And using left wing logic........I can only think of one thing to say:

You can NOT blame the Tea Party members in the House for this. Why? They took power in January 2011. After 4 years of House Democrat rule.

The House Tea Party "INHERITED A MESS" from the House Democrats 4 year rule:lol:

OR......are we now blaming those who are currently in charge, and not the ones who "created this mess"??????

I'm interested in hearing from left wingers who we are allowed to blame....

1- Those in power now?
2- Those in power recently, who caused a mess that the current inherited?

Left wingers.....which is it?

For some reason, I think their answer will be "Obama inherited a mess so you can't blame him, but the House Tea Party is at fault for the current events."
I litterly laughed out loud on this
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back