Can't blame House T-Party; They inherited the Dem House 06-10 mess!!!!!!

Well Bush couldn't stop a radical minority of stateless people bent on destorying a major structure of the Free world..now could he.

Terrorists are a tough slog.

No, but Clinton could have, when he would NOT give the order for the CIA to kill Bin Laden when they literally had him in their gun scopes. But Clinton chose not to.

Unfortunately, Bush "inherited" the terror mess Clinton refused to confront!!!!!:lol:

Hey, you know, the lefties are onto something with this "inherited mess" excuse.

Bush inherited Clinton's terror mess, which sparked 2 wars that drained our economy. Bush inherited Clinton's housing loan mess when they were forcing banks in the 90's to make minority loans they knew would fail. And the House Tea Party has inherited the Democrat Congress 2006-2010 mess, and the Obama 2009-2011 mess.

Fortunately, Obama took care of the terror mess that Bush let happen/was too incompetent to handle:salute:

He did? Because I heard the SEALs were the ones who flew in there?

But Obama was in position to be able to say "Yes/No" to the operation. And he made the right call. He was in that position because of.......

- The two wars that Sen Obama opposed, but Pres Obama continued
- The Gitmo camp, which Sen Obama damned, but Pres Obama keeps open
- The intel from torture, which Sen Obama opposed, and Pres Obama denies is still happening
- The 4th preemptive invasion (Pakistan) which Sen Obama would've opposed, but Pres Obama approved.
- The overall, 10 year long war and intell effort which Sen Obama opposed for 8 years....but Pres Obama led and approved for 2 years.

Good thing President Obama didn't take the advice and ideals of Senator Obama!!!!!!!

What is it?

Obama cannot handle the minority party controlling one half of Congress, let alone deal with the dictators in China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

Well Bush couldn't stop a radical minority of stateless people bent on destorying a major structure of the Free world..now could he.

No, but Clinton could have, when he would NOT give the order for the CIA to kill Bin Laden when they literally had him in their gun scopes. But Clinton chose not to.

Unfortunately, Bush "inherited" the terror mess Clinton refused to confront!!!!!:lol:

Hey, you know, the lefties are onto something with this "inherited mess" excuse.

Bush inherited Clinton's terror mess, which sparked 2 wars that drained our economy. Bush inherited Clinton's housing loan mess when they were forcing banks in the 90's to make minority loans they knew would fail. And the House Tea Party has inherited the Democrat Congress 2006-2010 mess, and the Obama 2009-2011 mess.

Sparked 2 wars? Housing? How old ARE you? You blame clinton for Iraq? Clinton caused bush to implement deregulation? As for the tea faggers...they fought to get the house, then disrupt it. All of their failures are their own. See you in 2012. For a sneek peek watch Wisconsin tomorrow.:poop:

There are a lot of things that CAN be done. It doesn't make them the right thing to do. Hacking $1.5 trillion in gov't spending during a depression isn't one of them. And no, it's not "easy" to do. By a mile.
The easy thing to do, as Obama is demonstrating, is to pass the buck to the next President. Maybe he won't run for a second term...a change I can hope for.

Pass the buck? If that's not the pot calling the kettle black. Dude you should change your eagle to a turkey.:poop:

Yeah..the Georgia invasion. Which would have been easier to shame the Russians had we not knocked over Iraq..eh? :lol:
Because the Bear cares about shame?

And really? China invade Taiwan? I was in both places last year. Didn't hear or see it on the Chinese news in either place.
Then you don't read enough news.

China Post: China missile deployment against Taiwan 'not a smart move': former Premier Hau

And the Iran nuke program? Don't you pick up the papers? The CIA sent a worm that wiped out Iranian servers that set the nuclear program back almost a decade...or so.

I thought that was clever..no?
Stuxnet? Clever for the Israelis.

North Korea had a real live nuke test during the Bush administration and were constantly firing rockets over Japan..as well as "attacking South Korea". Now..not so much.
You have a short memory, young grasshopper.

HuffPo: North Korea Warns 'Brink Of War'

Well first off..they might have been less prone to an "invasion" had the US not knocked over Iraq. But if you really want to get down to brass tacks..Georgia was a territorial dispute and the Georgians, by most accounts, fired first. And in any case..it wasn't our business.

And it seems you don't really understand Taiwanese/Chinese politics...much. Taiwan wants a US presence. Why? They have no seat in the UN, they don't want to spend gobs of money on their military, and there is a very conservative faction in Taiwan, not unlike the Tea Party, that likes to saber rattle. That..and they want to maintain Taiwanese "purity". Taipei is a nice city..by the way..not unlike Tokyo. You may want to visit when you get a chance. Great food.

No doubt Israel had a hand in it. But I am reasonably sure it was a CIA thing. Whats your point here?

Yeah..North Korea is always on "The Brink Of War!" every 6 months to a year or so. They don't like to be forgotten. Again..what's your point?

And I think Obama should be tarred and feathered for hitting the debt ceiling in the first place...Clinton balanced the budget, why can't he? He had full control of the US Government for almost two years, yet ignored the budget.

Tarred and feathered? Who did they used to do that to in the jim crow days? Now we know where you're at.:poop:
You failed American history, I see.

tar_20.jpg

A revolutionary tea-party favorite.

One thing is for DAMN sure. You idiots have no idea what the tea party was even about. B.T.W. where did you learn about civil rights? Apparently your lame brain upbringing taught you that, tarring stopped after the founding of this country. Am I right?:doubt:

Again..what's your point?
Obama is cheerfully playing the role of Chamberlain...and our enemies are exploiting his weakness around the world.

This is where I really, really wish Hillary had won the primary...the Clintons are not such pushovers in international politics. Instead, she's taking orders from President Carebear.

And I think Obama should be tarred and feathered for hitting the debt ceiling in the first place...Clinton balanced the budget, why can't he? He had full control of the US Government for almost two years, yet ignored the budget.

Tarred and feathered? Who did they used to do that to in the jim crow days? Now we know where you're at.:poop:
You failed American history, I see.

A revolutionary tea-party favorite.

As did..you.

1918-1919: White terrorists tar and feather black women in Vicksburg | Jackson Advocate | Find Articles at BNET

One thing is for DAMN sure. You idiots have no idea what the tea party was even about. B.T.W. where did you learn about civil rights? Apparently your lame brain upbringing taught you that, tarring stopped after the founding of this country. Am I right?:doubt:
Perhaps you should check my profile before asking such ridiculous questions.

Again..what's your point?
Obama is cheerfully playing the role of Chamberlain...and our enemies are exploiting his weakness around the world.

This is where I really, really wish Hillary had won the primary...the Clintons are not such pushovers in international politics. Instead, she's taking orders from President Carebear.

Yes..in this corner it's the United States and in the other corner it's the whole wide World!

And you'd guys would be piling on any Democrat in office. Don't kid me..or yourselves.

Sparked 2 wars? Housing? How old ARE you? You blame clinton for Iraq? Clinton caused bush to implement deregulation? As for the tea faggers...they fought to get the house, then disrupt it. All of their failures are their own. See you in 2012. For a sneek peek watch Wisconsin tomorrow.:poop:

Right. Had Clinton focused more on combating terror after the FIRST WTC bombing....in 1993, under his watch, rather than focusing on getting BJ's from fat chicks, then maybe 9-11 never happens. But he didn't. And it did.

And we went to war over it. Not a left wing "lob a few missiles and never fix shit" war, but a real ground war. Horrible wars, bloody, nasty. And we're drained financially from it.

And yes, the T-Party disrupted the House. They disrupted "business as usual" in Washington. "Business as usual" got us here, and the T-Party campaigned on, and now is acting on, disrupting that. We'll keep doing it too. After all, S&P blamed our ongoing debt/deficit as the reason for the downgrade, NOT the tea party's attempt to disrupt the growing debt/deficit.

So if we're gonna blame anyone, blame all the Washington "business as usual" folks of the last 30 years, not the new guys who are acutally fulfilling their campaign promises who've been there for 7 months.

Maybe if you left wingers had more left wing politicians like the Tea Party, those who actually stick to their word and vote like they campaign, then MAYBE you would have more left wing shit gotten done. But you don't. Because corrupt politicians pose as left wingers to get you morons to keep voting for them, but then get to Washington and vote with "business as usual".

You morons should be demanding a left wing version of the tea party with guys who actually go to DC to make noise and disrupt the status quo. Thats why, deep down, you are are filled with angry jealousy that we got a group that is doing just that....but for our causes, not yours.

Yes..in this corner it's the United States and in the other corner it's the whole wide World!

And you'd guys would be piling on any Democrat in office. Don't kid me..or yourselves.
Let me know when you're done giving Hu Jintao fellatio. Can you smell the corpses in his labor camps from your room?

Fortunately, Obama took care of the terror mess that Bush let happen/was too incompetent to handle:salute:

He did? Because I heard the SEALs were the ones who flew in there?

But Obama was in position to be able to say "Yes/No" to the operation. And he made the right call. He was in that position because of.......

- The two wars that Sen Obama opposed, but Pres Obama continued
- The Gitmo camp, which Sen Obama damned, but Pres Obama keeps open
- The intel from torture, which Sen Obama opposed, and Pres Obama denies is still happening
- The 4th preemptive invasion (Pakistan) which Sen Obama would've opposed, but Pres Obama approved.
- The overall, 10 year long war and intell effort which Sen Obama opposed for 8 years....but Pres Obama led and approved for 2 years.

Good thing President Obama didn't take the advice and ideals of Senator Obama!!!!!!!

I knew some homo would run this crap. Do you really believe that seal team six was sitting at home and got bored then thought...hey let's go kill bin laden. If they did, then why didn't they get that spark of motivation under bush. He was after all, the one who said: we'll bring him to justice...dead or alive. I'll bet if that backwoods Texas country cocksucking doofus had been in office when this happened, you would be one of the jackasses on your knees waiting to lick the sweat off bush's balls praising his leadership, in the killing of bin laden.:asshole:

Let me know when you're done giving Hu Jintao fellatio. Can you smell the corpses in his labor camps from your room?

Sorry dude..not something I am into..but your projection is noted.

Did you clean up after you did Rush Limbaugh?

Labor camps? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Visit Shanghai dude. They have a MagLev..and are beating our pants off when it comes to infrastructure and technology.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytYkEtx_v1E]‪Shanghai‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And it's all thanks to you backward thinking morons.

And it's all thanks to you backward thinking morons.
You mean I'm personally responsible for bringing nearly two billion people out of poverty?

Thank you!

---

Technological development does not make a government respect human rights, as demonstrated by the technologically-advanced Nazis in their time.

Forum List

Back