Can't blame House T-Party; They inherited the Dem House 06-10 mess!!!!!!

I think the Tea Party deserves damn near all the shit they are getting for making the debt ceiling a political football game and it's aftermath.
And I think Obama should be tarred and feathered for hitting the debt ceiling in the first place...Clinton balanced the budget, why can't he? He had full control of the US Government for almost two years, yet ignored the budget.

Besides the ceiling being raised over and over and over again before .... and cleanly I might add, I think you are being awfully naive to think that the debt ceiling wasn't going to be hit in the first place by this administration given the situation.

Clinton wasn't handed a trillion dollar deficit and an economy on the way to bottoming out and bleeding 700k jobs a month like Obama was.

You are being just as naive to think that trillion+ dollar deficits can be neutralized so easily.

What is it?

Obama cannot handle the minority party controlling one half of Congress, let alone deal with the dictators in China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

Well Bush couldn't stop a radical minority of stateless people bent on destorying a major structure of the Free world..now could he.

Terrorists are a tough slog.

No, but Clinton could have, when he would NOT give the order for the CIA to kill Bin Laden when they literally had him in their gun scopes. But Clinton chose not to.

Unfortunately, Bush "inherited" the terror mess Clinton refused to confront!!!!!:lol:

Hey, you know, the lefties are onto something with this "inherited mess" excuse.

Bush inherited Clinton's terror mess, which sparked 2 wars that drained our economy. Bush inherited Clinton's housing loan mess when they were forcing banks in the 90's to make minority loans they knew would fail. And the House Tea Party has inherited the Democrat Congress 2006-2010 mess, and the Obama 2009-2011 mess.

That's total and unmitigated bullshit. Nothing backs it up. Nobody had Bin Laden in their gun sites during the Clinton administration. However..the opposite was true about the Bush administration. And Bush literally let the fucker go.

Bush "inherited" the terror mess from his business partner's half brother..and his father's adminstration gave Osama money to for 12 years. You do know that the in addition to funding Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan, the Bushes were doing business with his family, right? And there was no "loan" mess when Bush came to office. Nobody was forcing anyone to "make loans to minorities". The CRA was about getting rid of the practice of "Red Zones". What happen with the mortgage mess was clever guys like conservative hero John Thane came up with derivatives and credit swaps on loans made by crooks like Daniel Sadek. Of course you want to blame minorities..however. Wonder why? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

Last edited:
No, but Clinton could have, when he would NOT give the order for the CIA to kill Bin Laden when they literally had him in their gun scopes. But Clinton chose not to.

Unfortunately, Bush "inherited" the terror mess Clinton refused to confront!!!!!

Apparently you don't remember TORA BORA....

Or this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Besides the ceiling being raised over and over and over again before .... and cleanly I might add, I think you are being awfully naive to think that the debt ceiling wasn't going to be hit in the first place by this administration given the situation.

Clinton wasn't handed a trillion dollar deficit and an economy on the way to bottoming out and bleeding 700k jobs a month like Obama was.

You are being just as naive to think that trillion+ dollar deficits can be neutralized so easily.
They can be...it is painful and unpopular in the short-term, but superior in the long-term. It requires sacrifice, something this generation of political leaders cannot understand. People must sacrifice in the future, they say, because *urgent crisis* requires money now! (fill in 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Housing Market, GM, Libya, etc etc etc)

It's rather like how a meth addict will keep injecting because withdrawal is so painful, even if quitting is better in the long-run.

Last edited:
And what "dictators" in Russia? Didn't Super Ronnie win the cold war?
Putin, aka the guy who invaded Georgia...not to mention his stooge Medvedev.

As for China, Iran, and North Korea? President Obama's been far more successful with those places then President Bush.
China is preparing to invade Taiwan, Iran is continuing its nuclear weapons program after massacring their own people, and North Korea openly attacked South Korea last year.

If that's your standard for success...we're doomed.

Yeah..the Georgia invasion. Which would have been easier to shame the Russians had we not knocked over Iraq..eh? :lol:

And really? China invade Taiwan? I was in both places last year. Didn't hear or see it on the Chinese news in either place.

And the Iran nuke program? Don't you pick up the papers? The CIA sent a worm that wiped out Iranian servers that set the nuclear program back almost a decade...or so.

I thought that was clever..no?

North Korea had a real live nuke test during the Bush administration and were constantly firing rockets over Japan..as well as "attacking South Korea". Now..not so much.

They can be...it is painful and unpopular in the short-term, but superior in the long-term. It requires sacrifice, something this generation of political leaders cannot understand.

It's rather like how a meth addict will keep injecting because withdrawal is so painful, even if quitting is better in the long-run.

There are a lot of things that CAN be done. It doesn't make them the right thing to do. Hacking $1.5 trillion in gov't spending during a depression isn't one of them. And no, it's not "easy" to do. By a mile.

So I've seen MSNBC and every single left winger in the world trying so hard to blame the Tea Party for the massive cluster-fu** that our economy has become under Barack Obama and Tim "Guartantee no downgrade" Geitner.

And using left wing logic........I can only think of one thing to say:

You can NOT blame the Tea Party members in the House for this. Why? They took power in January 2011. After 4 years of House Democrat rule.

The House Tea Party "INHERITED A MESS" from the House Democrats 4 year rule:lol:

OR......are we now blaming those who are currently in charge, and not the ones who "created this mess"??????

I'm interested in hearing from left wingers who we are allowed to blame....

1- Those in power now?
2- Those in power recently, who caused a mess that the current inherited?

Left wingers.....which is it?

For some reason, I think their answer will be "Obama inherited a mess so you can't blame him, but the House Tea Party is at fault for the current events."
Are you a professional idiot, or just a gifted amateur?.

Seriously. Why is MSNBC and the entire left wing trying to pin our downgrade and 2nd economic collapse on the House Tea Party? The Tea Party inherited this mess the Dem's Congress caused from 2006-2010.

The Dems had a super majority in the Senate and House from 2006-2010. They caused this mess. The Tea Party just inherited it.

Thats a fact............OR.........are we now done with blaming the prior office holder(s) for current problems? (Uh-hum, thats directed toward you Mr. President).

Don't try it. The tea baggers had no intention of compromise in any way, so it's not an inheritance nimrod, it's sabotage.:poop:

Seriously. Why is MSNBC and the entire left wing trying to pin our downgrade and 2nd economic collapse on the House Tea Party? The Tea Party inherited this mess the Dem's Congress caused from 2006-2010.

The Dems had a super majority in the Senate and House from 2006-2010. They caused this mess. The Tea Party just inherited it.

Thats a fact............OR.........are we now done with blaming the prior office holder(s) for current problems? (Uh-hum, thats directed toward you Mr. President).

Now you're REALLY funny. Please tell us more about that Dem super majority in the House and Senate...

Maybe not a technical "super" majority, although I think they had one breifly before Ted Kennedy died (After Stuart Smalley stole the MN election).

But the Democrat Party had full control of Congress from 2006-2010. That is pure fact. And the House Tea Party just inherited that mess from 4 years of Dem control hahahaha!!!!

blue dogs and dino's are not dems, they are people who couldn't win as republicans.:poop:

Seriously. Why is MSNBC and the entire left wing trying to pin our downgrade and 2nd economic collapse on the House Tea Party?
Because the election is a little over one year away and their president has never been more politically vulnerable.

An animal is most vicious when it's cornered.

That sounds like transferrance to me.:poop:

Yeah..the Georgia invasion. Which would have been easier to shame the Russians had we not knocked over Iraq..eh? :lol:
Because the Bear cares about shame?

And really? China invade Taiwan? I was in both places last year. Didn't hear or see it on the Chinese news in either place.
Then you don't read enough news.

China Post: China missile deployment against Taiwan 'not a smart move': former Premier Hau

And the Iran nuke program? Don't you pick up the papers? The CIA sent a worm that wiped out Iranian servers that set the nuclear program back almost a decade...or so.

I thought that was clever..no?
Stuxnet? Clever for the Israelis.

North Korea had a real live nuke test during the Bush administration and were constantly firing rockets over Japan..as well as "attacking South Korea". Now..not so much.
You have a short memory, young grasshopper.

HuffPo: North Korea Warns 'Brink Of War'

Last edited:

Don't try it. The tea baggers had no intention of compromise in any way, so it's not an inheritance nimrod, it's sabotage.:poop:

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”-Mitch "Bin" McConnell

Good one.

I think the Tea Party deserves damn near all the shit they are getting for making the debt ceiling a political football game and it's aftermath.
And I think Obama should be tarred and feathered for hitting the debt ceiling in the first place...Clinton balanced the budget, why can't he? He had full control of the US Government for almost two years, yet ignored the budget.

Yeah, Clinton didn't need nearly tha...wait a minute. :poop:

There are a lot of things that CAN be done. It doesn't make them the right thing to do. Hacking $1.5 trillion in gov't spending during a depression isn't one of them. And no, it's not "easy" to do. By a mile.
The easy thing to do, as Obama is demonstrating, is to pass the buck to the next President. Maybe he won't run for a second term...a change I can hope for.

Tarred and feathered? Who did they used to do that to in the jim crow days? Now we know where you're at.:poop:

What is it?

Obama cannot handle the minority party controlling one half of Congress, let alone deal with the dictators in China, Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

Well Bush couldn't stop a radical minority of stateless people bent on destorying a major structure of the Free world..now could he.

Terrorists are a tough slog.

Unfortunately, Bush "inherited" the terror mess Clinton refused to confront!!!!!:lol:

Hey, you know, the lefties are onto something with this "inherited mess" excuse.

Bush inherited Clinton's terror mess, which sparked 2 wars that drained our economy. Bush inherited Clinton's housing loan mess when they were forcing banks in the 90's to make minority loans they knew would fail. And the House Tea Party has inherited the Democrat Congress 2006-2010 mess, and the Obama 2009-2011 mess.

Fortunately, Obama took care of the terror mess that Bush let happen/was too incompetent to handle:salute:

Tarred and feathered? Who did they used to do that to in the jim crow days? Now we know where you're at.:poop:
You failed American history, I see.

tar_20.jpg

A revolutionary tea-party favorite.

Forum List

Back