Candy to me:Hey, if you're confident; back it up. If you can't swim with the big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry. You making a point perforce entitles you to a response?

I was not aware of that rule. Did you just make it up yourself?

Confirmed for hypocrite. Liability made the exact same bet but that doesn't seem to bother you.

Yall just wanna bitch to bitch.

This isn't about dissenting opinions. This is about making and honoring a bet.

There's really no way for her to talk her way about this one. She's a liar and a coward. She was already called out, and refused to post in the thread in question.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/325638-look-who-has-slithered-back-to-the-forum.html

If thats the case then why are you so friendly with liability? I call bs

"Friendly with Liability?" First off, is he even a poster here anymore? Or are you referring to the poster formerly known as Liability.

I did not know you had a problem with IM. I barely speak to him, mostly because he's barely here. I do believe he has a life.

Isn't the reason he has a new ID because there was some question as to whether the bet should stand since Zona was no longer posting at that time?

No such question exists with Liarstening.

You don't think people should honor their word...typical republican...you talk about personal responsibility then when it doesn't benefit you and you can't score cheap points with it...you go on the attack.

Don't like it, don't read it.

If you don't like the fact that I came back, put me on ignore.

What gives. And why do you give a flying fig.

Or do you not have anything better to do.

I came back planning to stay in the CDZ. But that place is pretty dead right now. Seems like all the action is on other forms where people can just blather and really feel no responsiblity to the topic at hand.

So, get over it. I'm here. I was asked by many to come back. So I did. Get over it.

Since you're now an admitted liar...why should anyone believe that you were asked to come back?

Republicans simply can't be trusted.

Please don't believe me. I am sure I'll be crushed.

Republicans cant' be trusted. After all, we told you that you could keep your plans if you liked them. Yeah, all the GOP said that !

:lol::lol::lol:

This isn't about dissenting opinions. This is about making and honoring a bet.

There's really no way for her to talk her way about this one. She's a liar and a coward. She was already called out, and refused to post in the thread in question.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/325638-look-who-has-slithered-back-to-the-forum.html

"Friendly with Liability?" First off, is he even a poster here anymore? Or are you referring to the poster formerly known as Liability.

I did not know you had a problem with IM. I barely speak to him, mostly because he's barely here. I do believe he has a life.

Isn't the reason he has a new ID because there was some question as to whether the bet should stand since Zona was no longer posting at that time?

Semantics. A bet is a bet according to you nuts.

Lies. A man's word is a man's word.

Or, apparently - not.

His word means nothing. I can live with that. You can live with that. S/h/it can live with that.

See? No worries.

He represents his party well. :thup:

Or, apparently - not.

His word means nothing. I can live with that. You can live with that. S/h/it can live with that.

See? No worries.

Protip #1
This is the internet, nothing matters

Protip #2
No one likes a hypocrite

Grandpa,

Don't waste your time. I've enjoyed watching them get all ginned up over this and electronically wetting their pants.

I'm posting here. They can put me on ignore. It's not like they ever participate in a real debate anyway. Poop has a 50 word vocabulary and rarely posts more than three sentences at a time. She's never made a valid argument (how could she in three lines ?) that I've seen.

Arguing with them is a waste of time and energy.

Let them continue to pee down their legs.

Or, apparently - not.

See? No worries.

Protip #1

Protip #2
No one likes a hypocrite

Protip #1 covers protip #2. :thup:

You ladies have a lovely night. Liarstening, give lots of kisses to the one who just covered your ass six ways from Sunday.

:lol:

Or, apparently - not.

See? No worries.

Protip #1

Protip #2
No one likes a hypocrite

Protip #1 covers protip #2. :thup:

You ladies have a lovely night. Liarstening, give lots of kisses to the one who just covered your ass six ways from Sunday.

:lol:

Case in point....

Candy is a full time troll. She can't risk not coming here. It's her life

No, the value of her/him leaving is zero to me. I want them to live with the shame of losing; not be able to run from it.

Too funny pup, you are to stupid to even understand how stupid all of this makes you look.

What do you think shitting on my porch will get you?

You ain't my first rodeo...you ain't intelligent enough to get under my skin.....and you are a coward....

Obama wins, I leave the board.
Romney wins...you do.
Very simple, very straightforward...and very revealing....big dogs shit or get off the pot....alas...you are just anther ankle biter.

How'd that work out for you?

Leave the board bets are stupid. Bet sig lines and avatars so everyone knows you lost the bet. Slinking off with your tail between your legs only to slink back later is just dumb.

Hey, that's what I wanted....she upped the ante to "leave forever"...only to renege on the stakes he insisted on.

At least "amazed" left forever although I'm pretty sure she has at least one sock puppet here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back