Candy to me:Hey, if you're confident; back it up. If you can't swim with the big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the value of her/him leaving is zero to me. I want them to live with the shame of losing; not be able to run from it.

They could leave the board anyway you dumbass.

I proposed the same thing and you pussied out of that too.

You really are a big mouth little person who has very little to show for your years hear on earth.

You can stay for six months after he loses.....but then you leave.

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

What the hell, lets go for it. TPS isn't adhering to the spirit of our agreement so I feel unencumbered to uphold mine.

Here is what you want I guess...

If Romney wins, I permanently stop posting at midnight on election night or when Obama concedes
If Obama wins, you permanently stop posting at midnight on election evening or when Romney concedes
As we saw in 2000, election evening isn't always decisive.

No sock puppets, no hedging...at midnight the day one of our guys loses; we permanently stop posting.

And I'll toss in this sweetener...

If Obama wins, you can stay on USMB if you change your sig line to "All Hail President Obama, Your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until 1/1/13...

Font size 3, bold font face, blue font.

How about that?

We have a deal.

Candy is a full time troll. She can't risk not coming here. It's her life

No, the value of her/him leaving is zero to me. I want them to live with the shame of losing; not be able to run from it.

Too funny pup, you are to stupid to even understand how stupid all of this makes you look.

What do you think shitting on my porch will get you?

You ain't my first rodeo...you ain't intelligent enough to get under my skin.....and you are a coward....

Obama wins, I leave the board.
Romney wins...you do.
Very simple, very straightforward...and very revealing....big dogs shit or get off the pot....alas...you are just anther ankle biter.

Me too the Corny one....

I'll see your bet and raise you....

Obama wins I leave the board, Romney does, you do?

Her response...

I would love to but that would violate my bet with TPS for one thing. For another thing, it doesn't rub your nose in it; I want you posting here with the sig line above. This will put you firmly in your place. I have no interest in making you leave the board but I do have every intent on humiliating you and Rabbi.

If you're REALLY as confident as you say you are; you would have no problem accepting it. Obviously, you're not ready to run with the big dogs so you best keep your ass on the porch and pray it doesn't give out from the massive blubber contained therein.

I warned you I swim in the deep end, put up or shut up kid.
So you were afraid to take her bet. :lol:

(smile) Yeah, thats it.

Me too the Corny one....

I'll see your bet and raise you....

Obama wins I leave the board, Romney does, you do?

Her response...

I would love to but that would violate my bet with TPS for one thing. For another thing, it doesn't rub your nose in it; I want you posting here with the sig line above. This will put you firmly in your place. I have no interest in making you leave the board but I do have every intent on humiliating you and Rabbi.

If you're REALLY as confident as you say you are; you would have no problem accepting it. Obviously, you're not ready to run with the big dogs so you best keep your ass on the porch and pray it doesn't give out from the massive blubber contained therein.

I warned you I swim in the deep end, put up or shut up kid.

(smile) Yeah, thats it.

Hey amazed / listening I wonder what your new user name will be after you lose and you come back.?
No really you can really be a butte head, but I do enjoy debating with you.
I hope you both reconsider.

Last edited:
Candy is a full time troll. She can't risk not coming here. It's her life

Too funny pup, you are to stupid to even understand how stupid all of this makes you look.

What do you think shitting on my porch will get you?

You ain't my first rodeo...you ain't intelligent enough to get under my skin.....and you are a coward....

Obama wins, I leave the board.
Romney wins...you do.
Very simple, very straightforward...and very revealing....big dogs shit or get off the pot....alas...you are just anther ankle biter.

Okay deal.

You really are a big mouth little person who has very little to show for your years hear on earth.

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

What the hell, lets go for it. TPS isn't adhering to the spirit of our agreement so I feel unencumbered to uphold mine.

If Romney wins, I permanently stop posting at midnight on election night or when Obama concedes
If Obama wins, you permanently stop posting at midnight on election evening or when Romney concedes

No sock puppets, no hedging...at midnight the day one of our guys loses; we permanently stop posting.

If Obama wins, you can stay on USMB if you change your sig line to "All Hail President Obama, Your President, My President, Our President" and leave it there until 1/1/13...

How about that?

Good old Republican ethics...I see "listening" is back.

(smile) Yeah, thats it.

Hey amazed / listening I wonder what your new user name will be after you lose and you come back.?
No really you can really be a butte head, but I do enjoy debating with you.
I hope you both reconsider.

Kept my old name.....why would I need to change it ?

I was away for a year. I'd check in from time to time and I got a lot of mail asking me to return....so I finally did.

I must say, that being gone a year.....I didn't miss the morons on this board at all.

I need to stay in the CDZ and work on getting others over there. These other forums just piss me off.

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

How about that?

Yeah, I should have said...."period". Then I could have come back the next week. Seems that is a free pass for anyone who wants to lie their ass off to sell a shyt law.

Then again....

How about that?

Yeah, I should have said...."period". Then I could have come back the next week. Seems that is a free pass for anyone who wants to lie their ass off to sell a shyt law.

It's okay, nearly every other member of the "Party of personal responsibility" welched too. You're no different.

It's okay, nearly every other member of the "Party of personal responsibility" welched too. You're no different.

You mean the Barack Obama party of "you can keep your insurance". I feel really bad that I didn't cost people as much money as that Affirmative Action Moron is going to.

You mean the Barack Obama party of "you can keep your insurance". I feel really bad that I didn't cost people as much money as that Affirmative Action Moron is going to.

Yeah, the GOP isn't preaching that any more. Welcome back I guess. You weren't missed.

Yeah, the GOP isn't preaching that any more. Welcome back I guess. You weren't missed.

Yeah, and they were not preaching junk plans either.

Seems the drugs they hand out at democratic conventions are designed to destroy all sense of reason.

Don't want your welcome.

Take it or leave it.

Then again....

How about that?

We have a deal.

What happened?

Then again....

How about that?

We have a deal.

What happened?

Uh...I came back. Did I miss sometrhing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back