Candy to me:Hey, if you're confident; back it up. If you can't swim with the big fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...I came back. Did I miss sometrhing ?

Yes but you agreed to stop posting permanently. Are you not a "man" of your word?

Omg grow the fuck up. You act like a fucking high school tweener with this stupid shit.

You don't think people should honor their word...typical republican...you talk about personal responsibility then when it doesn't benefit you and you can't score cheap points with it...you go on the attack.

Don't like it, don't read it.

Yes but you agreed to stop posting permanently. Are you not a "man" of your word?

Omg grow the fuck up. You act like a fucking high school tweener with this stupid shit.

You don't think people should honor their word...typical republican...you talk about personal responsibility then when it doesn't benefit you and you can't score cheap points with it...you go on the attack.

If you don't like the fact that I came back, put me on ignore.

What gives. And why do you give a flying fig.

Or do you not have anything better to do.

I came back planning to stay in the CDZ. But that place is pretty dead right now. Seems like all the action is on other forms where people can just blather and really feel no responsiblity to the topic at hand.

So, get over it. I'm here. I was asked by many to come back. So I did. Get over it.

I came back planning to stay in the CDZ. But that place is pretty dead right now. Seems like all the action is on other forms where people can just blather and really feel no responsiblity to the topic at hand.

So, get over it. I'm here. I was asked by many to come back. So I did. Get over it.

Since you're now an admitted liar...why should anyone believe that you were asked to come back?

Republicans simply can't be trusted.

Are you dense? His coming here has nothing to do with accountability. His accountability occurs when you give him shit for it and he deals with it.

This is just a message board twit. It's not important nor does it impact anyones life so take a chill pill and relax.

Since you're now an admitted liar...why should anyone believe that you were asked to come back?

Translation: The voices in his head convinced him his bet would be long forgotten, so he should just slither back in.

Are you dense? His coming here has nothing to do with accountability. His accountability occurs when you give him shit for it and he deals with it.

This is just a message board twit. It's not important nor does it impact anyones life so take a chill pill and relax.

Well, he is rather a nobody and a nothing. So apparently since he doesn't matter, his word doesn't as well?

That almost makes sense.

Did you get some sand in your pussy today cause you're acting like a real bitch.

Babe. Seriously. If Romney had won and CC came back a year later, would you be singing 'bygones?'

If that was directed at me, no I wouldn't. They tried to get me to make similar STUPID bets. What fun would it be if people came here and their was no dissenting opinions? Talk about boring. The opposition is what keeps this place entertaining

Did you get some sand in your pussy today cause you're acting like a real bitch.

Did you get some sand in yours?

Babe. Seriously. If Romney had won and CC came back a year later, would you be singing 'bygones?'

If that was directed at me, no I wouldn't. They tried to get me to make similar STUPID bets. What fun would it be if people came here and their was no dissenting opinions? Talk about boring. The opposition is what keeps this place entertaining

Since you could claim to be the queen of iceland and I could claim to be the king, all we have here are our words (deeds can't be measured). And we can't take Listening at hers any longer since there she doesn't honor her commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back