Cancel Button? Where is it?

Maybe I am missing something, but when I try to find a button to click to cancel a posting, I am not seeing it. Maybe there isn't one?

It is annoying
Try edit if you want to change it, delete if you want it gone.

On the left, down below avatar, screen name and all that.
But it is a post that was not submitted., It just hangs around on the bottom of the page

Yes, the software automatically saves your post draft which is nice if you get kicked offline or something, but if you half write a post and then think "nah I'm not gonna post that" and then leave and come back and go back to that thread, whatever you wrote is still there in your reply box.

You have to manually delete it and then post something else to get rid of it. Kind of a nuisance. They do need a "clear reply box" button.

true but for someone like me who sometimes does a great deal of typing in one single thread - this is a fantastic feature to have! It has saved what I have written more than once! As Bear said, if you want to delete that you have to erase it manually.

Maybe I am missing something, but when I try to find a button to click to cancel a posting, I am not seeing it. Maybe there isn't one?

It is annoying

I've been looking for a button to cancel other people's postings, too.

Oh, what delicious fun I could have!

why not just a button to cancel other posters PERIOD
Damn you could really fuck 'em up.

Imagine what some 37 year old might think if she skipped 4 or 5.

It is annoying
Try edit if you want to change it, delete if you want it gone.

On the left, down below avatar, screen name and all that.
But it is a post that was not submitted., It just hangs around on the bottom of the page

Yes, the software automatically saves your post draft which is nice if you get kicked offline or something, but if you half write a post and then think "nah I'm not gonna post that" and then leave and come back and go back to that thread, whatever you wrote is still there in your reply box.

You have to manually delete it and then post something else to get rid of it. Kind of a nuisance. They do need a "clear reply box" button.

true but for someone like me who sometimes does a great deal of typing in one single thread - this is a fantastic feature to have! It has saved what I have written more than once! As Bear said, if you want to delete that you have to erase it manually.

no i was wrong, i dig some digging and found the delete draft button, just click on button and its gone.

Forum List

Back