Canadian Mayor supporting total handgun ban

imported voters are the enemy to AMERICAN RIGHTS and i just want to highlight the imported voters and posters that would like to reduce Americans RIGHTS . 'issis' and 'lysis' help me do that good work by posting their anti gun messages that i simply call attention to Slade .
Immigrants built our country and enhance our culture and society as we evolve. Why do you feel so entitled to judge and label others in the way you do?
------------------------------------ but in the here and now of 2018 , why would i want to import people that want to change , take away or reduce my RIGHTS and Freedoms Slade ??

i may have kids so i want to preserve American RIGHTS and FREEDOMS for them and other young Americans rather than making 'euro-peon or 'english' subjects' of them Slade .

i know that imported labor built some parts of the country for pay or food , see how imported labor helped build railroads . Course the imported labor coulda stayed in 'china' or 'ireland' and starved to death Slade .
What’s your point?

imported voters are the enemy to AMERICAN RIGHTS and i just want to highlight the imported voters and posters that would like to reduce Americans RIGHTS . 'issis' and 'lysis' help me do that good work by posting their anti gun messages that i simply call attention to Slade .
Immigrants built our country and enhance our culture and society as we evolve. Why do you feel so entitled to judge and label others in the way you do?
------------------------------------ but in the here and now of 2018 , why would i want to import people that want to change , take away or reduce my RIGHTS and Freedoms Slade ??
Why would anybody want that during any time or era? See when you paint immigrants the way you do, as freedom stealers, then how do we really have an honest conversation?

its you that brought up the subject of 'imported labor' doing some labor in the USA Slade .

i may have kids so i want to preserve American RIGHTS and FREEDOMS for them and other young Americans rather than making 'euro-peon or 'english' subjects' of them Slade .
Why do you assume that people coming from the UK or Australia are bringing anti gun values? Did you ever think that maybe people are leaving those countries and wanting to immigrate here because they want the same freedoms that you hold dear?

its you that brought up the subject of 'imported labor' doing some labor in the USA Slade .
That’s not true. I didn’t bring that up. The thread is about Canada’s gun regulation and I brought up other countries that have strict gun regulation and reduced gun violence as a result. You brought up the “imported labor” bs

Why would anybody want that during any time or era? See when you paint immigrants the way you do, as freedom stealers, then how do we really have an honest conversation?
--------------------------------- converse on WHAT ?? Imported people are not Americans or young Americans friends . They don't think American and some don't even think as Westerners . In my PEACEFUL opinion I don't want them here as i find them to be a danger especially to Gun RIGHTS and Freedoms . I call attention to some posters public posting as warnings to other Pro Gun people on this board Slade .

Why do you assume that people coming from the UK or Australia are bringing anti gun values? Did you ever think that maybe people are leaving those countries and wanting to immigrate here because they want the same freedoms that you hold dear?
-------------------- their societies are anti gun , especially 'englands' and i'm not willing to take a chance Slade . Let them fix 'blighty' or 'aussie land' Slade .

-------------------- 'english subjects' were disarmed of Handguns in 1996 or 98 as they handed their handguns in at the time of The Confiscation Slade . Aussie were disarmed of good effective guns sometime in the 2000s [i think] but i'd have to look for details as i mostly concentrated on the 'brits' . Long guns in 'blighty' are strictly controlled with mandated and PLOD [Police] inspection at surprise visits . Long guns are mostly in the hands of farmers for pest control. Shotguns and probably other long guns are probably in the hands of the 'royals' , the rich and the 'elite' if they want them Slade .

--------------------------------- converse on WHAT ?? Imported people are not Americans or young Americans friends . They don't think American and some don't even think as Westerners . In my PEACEFUL opinion I don't want them here as i find them to be a danger especially to Gun RIGHTS and Freedoms . I call attention to some posters public posting as warnings to other Pro Gun people on this board Slade .
That’s your warped opinion... my point is simply that you are not providing an objective perspective, which is fine, you are pushing an agenda so you tell the tale that best suits you. That’s what I like to call attention to.

-------------------- their societies are anti gun , especially 'englands' and i'm not willing to take a chance Slade . Let them fix 'blighty' or 'aussie land' Slade .
Just think about that Pismoe. If you were pro gun living in an anti-gun society wouldnt you want to move to a pro gun society like the USA? You really don’t think that happens and perhaps some of these “imports” actually agree with your agenda?
:disbelief:

-------------------- 'english subjects' were disarmed of Handguns in 1996 or 98 as they handed their handguns in at the time of The Confiscation Slade . Aussie were disarmed of good effective guns sometime in the 2000s [i think] but i'd have to look for details as i mostly concentrated on the 'brits' . Long guns in 'blighty' are strictly controlled with mandated and PLOD [Police] inspection at surprise visits . Long guns are mostly in the hands of farmers for pest control. Shotguns and probably other long guns are probably in the hands of the 'royals' , the rich and the 'elite' if they want them Slade .
Thanks for the history lesson. What’s your point?

go ahead Slade . All i know is that in 'england' the english subjects were disarmed of handguns in the late 90s . The 'aussies' also had some sort of gun confiscation a bit after the 'english subjects' were disarmed of handguns . ---------------- Looks like 'canooks' are ready to be disarmed pretty soon Slade . And yes , of course i have an agenda of Pro Gun and trying to point out imported people that were imported to the USA that are anti gun Slade .

Just think about that Pismoe. If you were pro gun living in an anti-gun society wouldnt you want to move to a pro gun society like the USA? You really don’t think that happens and perhaps some of these “imports” actually agree with your agenda?
---------------------------------------------- feck them Slade !!

go ahead Slade . All i know is that in 'england' the english subjects were disarmed of handguns in the late 90s . The 'aussies' also had some sort of gun confiscation a bit after the 'english subjects' were disarmed of handguns . ---------------- Looks like 'canooks' are ready to be disarmed pretty soon Slade . And yes , of course i have an agenda of Pro Gun and trying to point out imported people that were imported to the USA that are anti gun Slade .
Have you tried looking for and pointing out the “imports” that spent a decade to immigrate to the USA because they love American values and freedoms and support them?

I’ll take that as a white flag. Thanks for playing

Have you tried looking for and pointing out the “imports” that spent a decade to immigrate to the USA because they love American values and freedoms and support them?
----------------------------- feck them also , let them fix their own countries Slade . In 1970 census the USA had a population of about 210 million , mostly whites and blacks and few illegal aliens and it was cool as i was there as a young adult . In 2010 census USA population was about 310 million and lots of illegal aliens [ i say at least 20 - 30 million illegal aliens] and third worlders . Its not cool for American RIGHTS and Freedoms Slade !!

I’ll take that as a white flag. Thanks for playing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ so you are quitting or running away eh Slade ??

----------------------------- feck them also , let them fix their own countries Slade . In 1970 census the USA had a population of about 210 million , mostly whites and blacks and few illegal aliens and it was cool as i was there as a young adult . In 2010 census USA population was about 310 million and lots of illegal aliens [ i say at least 20 - 30 million illegal aliens] and third worlders . Its not cool for American RIGHTS and Freedoms Slade !!
And the truth is revealed! Thanks Pismoe

You just don’t like immigrants. It’s not about taking away gun rights, that’s a load of hot air you are trying to use to push your agenda. You’re nothing more than a xenophobic nationalist. Just own it, stop hiding behind faux arguments.

Forum List

Back