Canada's Coming Communist Cage

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
I canā€™t recall specifically where I was or what I was doing when the first real piano key tone of dread rang through my bones about the potential for government abuse of the people.

I do remember however, that it was Stephen Harperā€™s ā€œconservativeā€ government and Bill C-51 that was the genesis for my political education in Canada.

At the time, considered and regarded by many to be Canadaā€™s ā€˜patriot actā€™ the general rhetoric and attitude was much the same. ā€œKeeping Canadians safeā€ and other malevolent platitudes masquerading as protection. What it did was hand the keys to your privacy over to law enforcement and government ā€˜securityā€™ agencies that today, primarily harass and intimidate Canadian citizens for political purposes

Great read
Lil long

As usual
The entire western world is gonna burn

Wait patiently for the collapse then make em pay

See you in hell progressive Nazi fags

To pull the strings even tighter I think you should also reference the Five Eyes Intelligence sharing agreement , originally between the US , UK , Canada ,New Zealand and Oz .
An integral part of the plan to have linked control of all narratives and to facilitate organised cheating among all participating countries -- now much enlarged .

To pull the strings even tighter I think you should also reference the Five Eyes Intelligence sharing agreement , originally between the US , UK , Canada ,New Zealand and Oz .
An integral part of the plan to have linked control of all narratives and to facilitate organised cheating among all participating countries -- now much enlarged .
Indeed sir
You are 100% on the money

Trying to work out your motivation for addressing me as , Sir .
Hopefully just a typing error .

Makes a change from the usual-- lovely , perfect , modest, retiring etc etc
Yes ma'am

whshnsnsnnshsnsnnsnsnns.jpeg

Forum List

Back