Canada lifts lifetime ban on gay men donating blood

I hope the recipients have first right of refusal.

They should be able to refuse, but if you are going to refuse perfectly good blood that came from a gay man, you shouldn't get anymore. You can die for all I care.

If the blood is perfectly good blood sure :)

If it's not perfectly so good.....well ...I do not like so much, you know?

Wow I'm talking like Dracula. :confused:

They should be able to refuse, but if you are going to refuse perfectly good blood that came from a gay man, you shouldn't get anymore. You can die for all I care.

The blood is tested before it is used anyway, and besides, I would be more concerned about getting blood from a straight person who slept around rather than a gay person.

The blood is tested before it is used anyway, and besides, I would be more concerned about getting blood from a straight person who slept around rather than a gay person.

Really? ok ....not me...I would feel more comfortable receiving blood from a straight person.

To each its own I guess.

ill take my chances with straight blood, Gertrude....but thanks for your emotional input.

So you would request blood from a straight person only? What's next? Refusing blood from a black person? Refusing blood from a Muslim, or an atheist?

Someone has taken the time to donate their blood to save a persons life, and some ungrateful schmucks would refuse that gift? To hell with them I say.

ill take my chances with straight blood, Gertrude....but thanks for your emotional input.

So you would request blood from a straight person only? What's next? Refusing blood from a black person? Refusing blood from a Muslim, or an atheist?

Someone has taken the time to donate their blood to save a persons life, and some ungrateful schmucks would refuse that gift? To hell with them I say.
do you prefer anal from a gay man or a straight man...if you had your choice...??

Last edited:

do you prefer anal from a gay man or a straight man...if you had your choice...??

Stupid question - obviously neither.

You are fucking insane. 2% of the population that the restrictions apply to are over 61% of all HIV infections.

Stupid question - obviously neither.

The point is, statistically speaking, who are you more likely to get HIV from?

This is my point about liberals denying reality.

The blood is tested for HIV and other diseases before it's used. This is not a big deal.
If they lie and had sex as little as 6 months prior to donating, it may not yet show up in a blood test. The recipient will be infected with HIV.

It guess that's a small fucking price to pay for liberal retards getting to feel good about themselves. Not retards. COCKSUCKING FUCKING PRICKS who would risk other lives so they can feel their smug self righteous douchyness. Fucking pricks. worthless cocksucking pricks.

Do you support promiscuous women being forbidden to donate blood? If not, then you are a hypocrite.

If 2% of the population counts for 61% of HIV infections. what percentage of the population are promiscuous women and how percentage of HIV infections are they? If you can find me this data, I will make an informed decision about your question. But just doing simple math, they at most could be 39% of HIV infections. And I would think it's less than that.

Forum List

Back