Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

You people are funny :lol: Do the names Ashcroft & Gonzales ring a bell? Hint: They WERE NOT Democrats :)

You do realize that the DOJ had nothing to do with creating the Department of Homeland security. It was a democrat plan adopted by the Bush administration.

Ummm...you're wrong...it wasn't a Democratic plan....I don't know where you get your information....But the Homeland Security Act was sponsored by Dick Armey (R) of Texas. It had 118 Co-sponsors, and a cursory glance shows a huge number of Republicans...including such notables as Todd Akin, Eric Cantor, Jim DeMint, The convicted Tom Delay, Darryl Issa....heck...you can look at it for yourself....here's the link.

Bill Summary & Status - 107th Congress (2001 - 2002) - H.R.5005 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

So...I'm sorry to say....you were either being deceptive(lying) and were hoping that no one would check, or just because of your natural prejudice towards Democrats, you assumed it was a Democratic plan.

I don't think you're a liar....so I'm pretty sure it was the latter. Do me a favor, please think about that. I know that we all go off the deep end sometimes on here....but the simple truth is that neither side is the boogeyman, and neither side is a Godsend.

I'm

I got it from the democrats trying to claim credit for creating the DHS years ago when we were actually talking about it.

If they lied, then i apologize.

Is being a thumper so damaging to your brain that you can't think of any bullshit more creative that that?

I dont think of BS, so no. i can't think of it.

Bothers you too I suppose?

and i dont bible thump

Dude, you thump so hard you were featured in Bambi.

I talk about God. I don't go around quoting Bible verses most of the time. Nor do i force anyone to accept what i say. I invite them to learn for themselves. which unfortunately, few bother doing.

I dont think of BS, so no. i can't think of it.

Bothers you too I suppose?

and i dont bible thump

I talk about God. I don't go around quoting Bible verses most of the time. Nor do i force anyone to accept what i say. I invite them to learn for themselves. which unfortunately, few bother doing.

When a guy has told you that he is completely uninterested, and you don't stand down, you're a hardcore thumper. Brush the dust from your feet and move on.

When a guy has told you that he is completely uninterested, and you don't stand down, you're a hardcore thumper. Brush the dust from your feet and move on.

lol. That? Im just giving him a hard time. If he doesnt want to talk about it, he shouldnt engage me on the topic.

You do realize that the DOJ had nothing to do with creating the Department of Homeland security. It was a democrat plan adopted by the Bush administration.

Ummm...you're wrong...it wasn't a Democratic plan....I don't know where you get your information....But the Homeland Security Act was sponsored by Dick Armey (R) of Texas. It had 118 Co-sponsors, and a cursory glance shows a huge number of Republicans...including such notables as Todd Akin, Eric Cantor, Jim DeMint, The convicted Tom Delay, Darryl Issa....heck...you can look at it for yourself....here's the link.

Bill Summary & Status - 107th Congress (2001 - 2002) - H.R.5005 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

So...I'm sorry to say....you were either being deceptive(lying) and were hoping that no one would check, or just because of your natural prejudice towards Democrats, you assumed it was a Democratic plan.

I don't think you're a liar....so I'm pretty sure it was the latter. Do me a favor, please think about that. I know that we all go off the deep end sometimes on here....but the simple truth is that neither side is the boogeyman, and neither side is a Godsend.

I'm

I got it from the democrats trying to claim credit for creating the DHS years ago when we were actually talking about it.

When did Democrats do that?....Oh....on here? I wasn't around then....but did they lie? or, much like you....didn't do their homework? Finally.....don't mean to suggest you aren't being truthful about the discussion from years ago...but could pride be an issue here?

You people are funny :lol: Do the names Ashcroft & Gonzales ring a bell? Hint: They WERE NOT Democrats :)

I'm

yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

You were never a part of the GOP :eusa_hand: You're a hardcore libtard.

Really? Let's see....I'm pro-gun, I believe that if able bodied people aren't going to work and collect a government check, they should be forced to earn that check, by WORKING, I am a Christian....just not a fundamentalist, I served Honorably in the US Army, and...both my Mother and Father were both Republicans.....hence, I became one too....until....

A certain FACTION of the Republican party started to get their rocks off by seeing how far right they could go....and labeled anyone to the left of them....RINOS....labeled anyone from the "other party" Commies....and started going batshit nuts.

In short? because of people like YOU.

I'm

you can't even own up to your own faults. Typical religious freak. I seriously cant stand your kind.

Forum List

Back