Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

Yes seriously, a drug. You no different from a meth addict who is trying to push how awesome it is to be on meth.

Because i like calling you a moron.

As to the last part i put in bold. See there you go pushing your drug again.

I like the truth. What can I say. Id rather know the truth and be called a moron by someone who doesn't, then to lie to myself or to others. Who am I to deny God when He speaks His will? Why should I lie to the Holy Spirit? Am I supposed to pretend as though He hasnt revealed Himself to me?

it's much easier to humble oneself, then to be humbled by God through life experience. Don't harden your heart to the Spirit. Don't let yourself become dead inside. Dont let yourself become bitter. It's not worth it. Especially when Christ is there to heal you. You can have overwhelming joy if you let yourself. You could see things clearer for what they are, if you let yourself.

blah blah blah, dude keep your religion in your pants.

So again, no substantive response, just the typical "Nah ah!"

I dont expect perfection in people. People make mistakes sometimes. They might not realize it for a very long time. But just because they make a mistake doesnt eliminate their worth. Nor does it stop them from being a good leader.

I hope someday you realize just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are worthless. It just means they disagree with you. It could be you are wrong. It could be they are wrong. It could be you are both wrong.

But being wrong doesn't eliminate someone's worth. Nor does it necessarily outshine their very good qualities. It just means we all have something to work on.

wow, no substance? If i didnt have any substance you would have stopped after that sentence dipshit.

Whatever you need to do to live with the fact you are a whore. Sure people make mistakes, but when those mistakes are the same as the ones you whine about? Yeah you are a whore to the party.

i never thought that way to begin with so irrelevant.

yes i got it, three paragraphs from you about the samething. Talk about needless talking.

If you will only listen, i wont have to repeat myself.

i do listen, you said nothing, and then repeated it three times.

Yuck.

Really. Progressives are unbelievably ugly, narrow minded, and stupid. As I am reminded when I "view posts" of the retards, like PBalls, that I usually have on ignore.

They're just slimy.

catz is tolerable because she's flipping hilarious. But for some, there just is no redeeming characteristic in their views or their blatherings.

It's not stupid at all to be alarmed at very real threats..the threat of Islam, the increasing attacks, Obama's callous disregard of the safety of our ambassadors in embassies where the threat is very, very real, the insistence of the strident left that security is a non-issue, when it's obvious to the rest of the world that we're floundering and vulnerable. Pretending that Mitt's comment about the 47 percent is as newsworthy as the fact that our state department is actively working against the American people, and attempting to blame the first amendment for what is obviously a concerted push by Islamofascists at a time when we're vulnerable (read, under the leadership of Obama and hillary). Those things are alarming. Very alarming. And it's not stupid to be alarmed by them.

What is stupid is to pretend none of it is deserving of recognition, concern, or attention. What is stupid is to so casually dismiss the threat to Americans, both abroad and on our own soil, and ridicule people for caring and recognizing the horror of it.

But that's what progressives do. Right up to the point when people are being rounded up and shot...and even then, they'll pawn it off on someone else and pretend they didn't quite understand.

Despite the fact that they do.

Don't listen to people who think the world is best served by having less people. Those people do not have your best interests at heart, and are willing to sacrifice lives to further their own ideals. In fact, they welcome the opportunity.

So, was this thread a real threat or just an overreaction by you and your fellow freepers? Looks to me like it was just another freeper panic attack.

Buck up, chicken little. The sky hasn't fallen yet.

Last edited:
catz is tolerable because she's flipping hilarious. But for some, there just is no redeeming characteristic in their views or their blatherings.

For a minute there, you sounded like the Allie I used to know and love. And it made me rather teary.

I miss that Allie.

Yes seriously, a drug. You no different from a meth addict who is trying to push how awesome it is to be on meth.

Because i like calling you a moron.

As to the last part i put in bold. See there you go pushing your drug again.

I like the truth. What can I say. Id rather know the truth and be called a moron by someone who doesn't, then to lie to myself or to others. Who am I to deny God when He speaks His will? Why should I lie to the Holy Spirit? Am I supposed to pretend as though He hasnt revealed Himself to me?

it's much easier to humble oneself, then to be humbled by God through life experience. Don't harden your heart to the Spirit. Don't let yourself become dead inside. Dont let yourself become bitter. It's not worth it. Especially when Christ is there to heal you. You can have overwhelming joy if you let yourself. You could see things clearer for what they are, if you let yourself.

You can't escape God. He loves you. And He's watching over you. And when you are prepared, you will see:)

Uncensored go back to pleasuring your male customers and let the real adults here talk.

Fakey, will you riot and burn down your trailer park if Obama loses the election?

And that was more adult than what he said?

Do you mean the bastardization of his username, or the ridiculous assertion that:

A. Jake will riot if Obama loses?

OR

B. That Jake lives in a trailer park because he doesn't goose step to the extreme right mantra?

Please explain....having trouble finding the "ADULT" part of the post.

You can't escape God. He loves you. And He's watching over you. And when you are prepared, you will see:)

Stop trying to touch me with your god. I dont swing that way.

Forum List

Back