Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

The fact that no one knows about the conspiracy is proof it exists.

con·spir·a·cy
[kuh n-spir-uh-see]
noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.
the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

-----------------------

It ain't a "conspiracy" when they rub your face in it, sparky.

This thread is full of the lol's!

You could save a lot of worry, and money if we just get rid of homeland security.

You think Obama will sign off on disbanding the KGB - er DHS?

Nope. That's the problem with expanding government, temporary measures quietly become permanent and once they gain a new power they are loath to relinquish it.

As has been stated already.....these are hollow points and are not for use as target rounds.
Why would they need that many man killer rounds if not for shooting people?
Doesnt matter if it's a ten year supply or not. The question still remains......why that many hollow points?

I have already proven that hollow point rounds are being used for target shooting.

You have not proven the DHS has taken delivery of a billion rounds.

I missed the post where you proved that.
And I wouldnt believe it anyway. Why in the hell would you pay for that many hollow points when target rounds are way cheaper. Hell these rounds are illegal to use during wars! So again....Why do they need such deadly rounds in the first place? These are totally inappropriate as target rounds. They are for killing people.
And yet again...I dont give a damn when they are going to take delivery. The fact of the matter is they are TRYING to buy man killer rounds.

wtf The second amendment does not apply to our armed forces? The gun nuts can have any weapon they want, whatever ammo their heart desires but oh no, not the gubmint.
Weird.
Particularly when you figue out that private individuals with guns kill way more other Americans than the guvmint ever thinks about killing.

You want to take guns away from the guvmint? or what?

Or is this the beginning of the revolution all the gun nuts are preparing for?

Nope. That's the problem with expanding government, temporary measures quietly become permanent and once they gain a new power they are loath to relinquish it.

Yep.

DHS was one of the biggest power grabs in history, and we all let it pass with barely a whimper.

The government used 9-11 and Americans fear of terrorism to mask a lot of unacceptable power grabs. There are still people today who are so scared of terrorism that they defend the DHS, the patriot act and getting molested by the TSA.

wtf The second amendment does not apply to our armed forces?

I take it you smoke a LOT of meth each day, right?

Why would an amendment be needed to arm an army? What army in history has not had arms? It would be an act of absurdity to specify in the constitution that the army can bear arms. Leftists are stupid by nature, it's why you're leftists, but this is beyond the pale.

The gun nuts can have any weapon they want, whatever ammo their heart desires but oh no, not the gubmint.

What weapons do the people deny to the state?

Seriously sparky, a little LESS meth would really be better for you...

Weird.
Particularly when you figue out that private individuals with guns kill way more other Americans than the guvmint ever thinks about killing.

Uh, Meth mixed with LSD?

Here are 121,000 killed by our government.

Iraq Body Count

What is a "guvmint," Cracky?

{ "The powers of the sword, say the minority of Pennsylvania, is in the hands of Congress. My friends and countrymen, it is not so, for the powers of the sword are in the hands of the yeomanry of America from sixteen to sixty. The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress have no right to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American.... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."

- Pennsylvania Gazette, February 20, 1788 }

You commies are such fucktards.

I have already proven that hollow point rounds are being used for target shooting.

You have not proven the DHS has taken delivery of a billion rounds.

I missed the post where you proved that.
And I wouldnt believe it anyway. Why in the hell would you pay for that many hollow points when target rounds are way cheaper. Hell these rounds are illegal to use during wars! So again....Why do they need such deadly rounds in the first place? These are totally inappropriate as target rounds. They are for killing people.
And yet again...I dont give a damn when they are going to take delivery. The fact of the matter is they are TRYING to buy man killer rounds.

wtf The second amendment does not apply to our armed forces? The gun nuts can have any weapon they want, whatever ammo their heart desires but oh no, not the gubmint.
Weird.

Don't be dense, the question of why DOMESTIC agencies need hollow point rounds by the hundreds of millions is a valid one. NOAA? Social Security? Wassup with that?

Only read the title and one phrase comes to mind...

Not a chance

Can we deal with the reality that Obama will be president for the next four years now?

Forum List

Back