Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

Discussion in 'Politics' started by koshergrl, Sep 18, 2012.

1. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,347
    "
    The number of bullets purchased by the DHS now adds up to a staggering 1.4 billion over the last six months alone. Although all those bullets won’t be delivered at once, the DHS’ commitment to purchasing such an arsenal of ammo is both worrying and ironic given that Americans are being harassed and treated with suspicion for buying a couple of boxes of ammo at their local gun store.
    Following a barrage of questions about why the federal agency has purchased so many bullets, the DHS has refused to respond and even gone to the lengths of censoring information relating to solicitations for ammunition.
    The DHS’ decision back in March to purchase of 450 million rounds of .40-caliber hollow point bullets that are designed to expand upon entry and cause maximum organ damage prompted questions as to why the federal agency required such powerful bullets and in such large quantities merely for training purposes.​
    This was followed up by a more recent order for a further 750 million rounds of assorted ammunition, including bullets that can penetrate walls.
    The mainstream media responded to the controversy by focusing on a purchase of 174,000 bullets by the Social Security Administration while completely ignoring the fact that the DHS had purchased well over a billion rounds."

» DHS Purchases 200 Million More Rounds of Ammunition Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  2. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

3. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,347
    Did the GOP plan a coup?

I must have missed it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,016
    He is conveniently ignoring the fact that successive dem congresses and Obama have kept the thing, voted to give it money and more power.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  5. Locke11_21

Locke11_21 God Bless And Protect Law Enforcement Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,883

Well, if the reason you left the GOP was over DHS, and it sounding too KGB, then this should really scare you:

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded. People of all ages, stations, and skills will be asked to serve." - Barack Obama

Sounds to Brownshirt to me.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    I'm not ignoring that you fucking idiot. It should have never been invented in the first place....that's ALL I was saying.

as for the "Coup".....I think not so Koshergirl is a fucking lunatic and probably a paid shit stirrer.....so I believe that NO one is planning a coup.

God, you people are so fucked up. I hope he takes that into consideration on judgment day.

7. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,347
    Cuz the fact that they have faked the anti-Muslim youtube video in order to show the need to limit freedom of speech, and the fact that they're stocking up on ammo is in NO WAY indicative of anything.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Like I said....Lunatic. Hey, You married? You and Bigreb would make a great couple.

9. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,347
    So why are they stockpiling ammo this close to the election? Any insight?

10. Steelplate

Steelplate Bluesman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +932
    Oh....I don't know, hundreds of thousands of pissed off Muslims? Protect the citizenry from people like you if Obama wins? Maybe it was the normal time to order ammo?

It's batshit crazy conspiracy theorists like you and bigreb that gives conservatives. a bad name.
    You're nucking futs.....seek help.

If, by some "batboy/aliens ate Elvis" chance that it really happens? I will be the first person to apologize to you. But that's what? a 1:100 billion chance? So, I think I'm safe.