Can you say...COUP? Homeland Security preparing for civil conflict

yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

Hmm, sounded to KGB to you, so you became a Stalinist...

Great thinking, sparky...

Typical response from the crazy right wing....DEMS are Commies....You know what the sad thing is? Some day, a real Communist will run for office....perhaps even President, and your "little boy who cried wolf" Schtick will have so many people ignoring you guys that he/she just might get elected.

But you're dumb to realize that. You'd rather blather on about people who simply don't agree with limiting rights for people you don't like(gays, for instance), the concept that if you give the greediest and most ruthless people in our society huge breaks, that they will "trickle down".....especially after 30+ years of data that shows that they simply pocket the savings.

But, hey.... whatever floats your boat.

yep....DHS was a great fucking idea, wasn't it? Part of the reason I left the GOP. Sounded too KGB to me.

Typical response from the crazy right wing....DEMS are Commies....You know what the sad thing is? Some day, a real Communist will run for office....perhaps even President, and your "little boy who cried wolf" Schtick will have so many people ignoring you guys that he/she just might get elected.

But you're dumb to realize that. You'd rather blather on about people who simply don't agree with limiting rights for people you don't like(gays, for instance), the concept that if you give the greediest and most ruthless people in our society huge breaks, that they will "trickle down".....especially after 30+ years of data that shows that they simply pocket the savings.

Tissue?

Why don't you stop whining and kick ass the old fashioned way?

No kidding.

You people are funny :lol: Do the names Ashcroft & Gonzales ring a bell? Hint: They WERE NOT Democrats :)

You do realize that the DOJ had nothing to do with creating the Department of Homeland security. It was a democrat plan adopted by the Bush administration.

Ummm...you're wrong...it wasn't a Democratic plan....I don't know where you get your information....But the Homeland Security Act was sponsored by Dick Armey (R) of Texas. It had 118 Co-sponsors, and a cursory glance shows a huge number of Republicans...including such notables as Todd Akin, Eric Cantor, Jim DeMint, The convicted Tom Delay, Darryl Issa....heck...you can look at it for yourself....here's the link.

Bill Summary & Status - 107th Congress (2001 - 2002) - H.R.5005 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

So...I'm sorry to say....you were either being deceptive(lying) and were hoping that no one would check, or just because of your natural prejudice towards Democrats, you assumed it was a Democratic plan.

I don't think you're a liar....so I'm pretty sure it was the latter. Do me a favor, please think about that. I know that we all go off the deep end sometimes on here....but the simple truth is that neither side is the boogeyman, and neither side is a Godsend.

I'm

Last edited:

Tissue?

Why don't you stop trying to "kick ass" and try using the brain God gave you and realize that (D) does not equal Communism.

Tissue?

Why don't you stop trying to "kick ass" and try using the brain God gave you and realize that (D) does not equal Communism.

Come the revolution, you'll be groveling at my jackbooted feet and sniveling, "yes, Mistress."

Uncensored go back to pleasuring your male customers and let the real adults here talk.

And that was more adult than what he said?

Do you mean the bastardization of his username, or the ridiculous assertion that:

A. Jake will riot if Obama loses?

OR

B. That Jake lives in a trailer park because he doesn't goose step to the extreme right mantra?

Please explain....having trouble finding the "ADULT" part of the post.

didn't comment on his comments. I asked Jake if he really thought his results was more adult than his comments.

Jake says he's voting for Romney. I have no reason to think otherwise.

Forum List

Back