Can you be smarter than even "God"?

• Yes

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • God is not real, so it's N/A.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Embryos are not members of humanity, no matter how many times you claim otherwise. Until the 25th week, it is just a part of the woman, and she has every right to do whateve3r she sees fit with it. It is not viable, it is not independent, it is just a collection of cells. Choosing to ignore medical conclusion is not reason.
Sure they are. They are human beings in the earliest stage of the human life cycle, dumbass. Maybe you should read an embryology textbook. They all say the same thing.... human life begins at conception.
Sure they are. They are human beings in the earliest stage of the human life cycle, dumbass. Maybe you should read an embryology textbook. They all say the same thing.... human life begins at conception.

th

where is your sense of propriety, is there a difference in the eye of the Almighty, well not yours the 1st century one.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani

sorry again, your guy did not make the cut as they intended by your book but don't let that get in your way.
My sense of propriety? My sense of propriety tells me to not gloat when 4th century atheists like yourself Darwinize themselves out of existence. How's that for a sense of propriety? But putting that aside, we live in a universe where there has never been an uncaused event which means that the shit world you live in is a shit world of your own making.

If you knew what was meant by Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani, you wouldn't be the dumbass that you are. Your knee will bend to Him, one way or another.
My sense of propriety? My sense of propriety tells me to not gloat when 4th century atheists like yourself Darwinize themselves out of existence. How's that for a sense of propriety? But putting that aside, we live in a universe where there has never been an uncaused event which means that the shit world you live in is a shit world of your own making.

th

the above is the secular reason for choice, yours is a blind eye of deceit and purposeful degradation of others, the Garden Earth for your own ineptitude to reason beyond your own personal gratification.

we know what were the final words spoken on the cross, it is you who lies to make not real the true outcome and meaning of the closing act of the 1st century - and the fallacy when the meaning of the proverb to abandon the child was not fulfilled.
I wouldn't expect a 4th century atheist to understand Christ's final words.

Jesus's final words were as a mortal, their acknowledgement was an honesty if not recognition of their final act.

there were no atheists in the 1st century, liar.

their emergence latter is a reflection of the deceit incorporated in written texts disguised as religions.

th

where is your sense of propriety, is there a difference in the eye of the Almighty, well not yours the 1st century one.

sorry again, your guy did not make the cut as they intended by your book but don't let that get in your way.

If you knew what was meant by Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani, you wouldn't be the dumbass that you are. Your knee will bend to Him, one way or another.

My sense of propriety? My sense of propriety tells me to not gloat when 4th century atheists like yourself Darwinize themselves out of existence.

th

are you a coward the same as the 4th c christian in the other thread that similarly "did not understand" the question ... your propriety between living beings is one grater than the other by your books devious means as the excuse you use to insinuate your religion reflects the events of the 1st century.
You are not making any sense even for a 4th century atheist.
You are not making any sense even for a 4th century atheist.

coward.
Ya know, he keeps calling you a "4th Century" atheist. Are you basing your atheism on some 4th century text I don't know about, or is he just too ignorant to understand that you keep calling him a "4th Century Christian" because he is basing all of his beliefs on the fourth century version of the Bible, rather than the original first Century version, which was significantly different, and somehow thinks that calling you a "4th century atheist" is an insult, even though the term is meaningless?
Ya know, he keeps calling you a "4th Century" atheist. Are you basing your atheism on some 4th century text I don't know about, or is he just too ignorant to understand that you keep calling him a "4th Century Christian" because he is basing all of his beliefs on the fourth century version of the Bible, rather than the original first Century version, which was significantly different, and somehow thinks that calling you a "4th century atheist" is an insult, even though the term is meaningless?

Ya know, he keeps calling you a "4th Century" atheist.

I'm not an atheist and refer to the 1st century for my beliefs. he distorts that to being an atheist.

and somehow thinks that calling you a "4th century atheist" is an insult, even though the term is meaningless?[

for me it is insulting where I am not an atheist and have challenged them to make any reference the 1st century ever had a discussion involving a derogative claim against such a position - they run from it like cowards, it was simply a part of their 4th century deceitfulness to make themselves into something they have never been, religious.

th

th

the above is the secular reason for choice, yours is a blind eye of deceit and purposeful degradation of others, the Garden Earth for your own ineptitude to reason beyond your own personal gratification.

we know what were the final words spoken on the cross, it is you who lies to make not real the true outcome and meaning of the closing act of the 1st century - and the fallacy when the meaning of the proverb to abandon the child was not fulfilled.

Jesus's final words were as a mortal, their acknowledgement was an honesty if not recognition of their final act.

their emergence latter is a reflection of the deceit incorporated in written texts disguised as religions.
Don't kid yourself, there have always been atheists.

His final words reflect the fact that God turned His back upon Him because He represented sin.

Viability is a bullshit excuse to make you feel better about yourself. There is no science behind it.
And that is you denying science that you don't like. You don't get to claim to accept science, when you only accept those parts that happen to agree with you.
There is no science to it, moron. That's called statistics you talking monkey.
It's medical science, troglodyte. You just want to ignore it, because it doesn't support your misogynistic need to dictate what women can, and cannot do.
What's a medical science?
You didn't know that medicine was science? Well, there's part of your problem right there. You don't even know what is science, and what is not.
You believe that medical science defines when a human being becomes a viable human being? I say medical science defines a human being when he becomes a human being which is at conception, dumbass.

And that is you denying science that you don't like. You don't get to claim to accept science, when you only accept those parts that happen to agree with you.
There is no science to it, moron. That's called statistics you talking monkey.
It's medical science, troglodyte. You just want to ignore it, because it doesn't support your misogynistic need to dictate what women can, and cannot do.
What's a medical science?
You didn't know that medicine was science? Well, there's part of your problem right there. You don't even know what is science, and what is not.
You believe that medical science defines when a human being becomes a viable human being? I say medical science defines a human being when he becomes a human being which is at conception, dumbass.
Of course you do, because you hate science, and feel free to ignore it when it doesn't sup[ort your misogynistic desire to control women.

Your thoughts, guys?

God.jpg

With Scientific Humanism we can possibly show you many things that are so great that they even go beyond what billions of people consider to be the smartest entity of all time – their god. You might not believe this because all your life Jesus/Bible, while well-intended, have told you that you are a “sinner”. But we can show you how you are a winner, not a “sinner”. The Golden Rule is wonderful, but in the verse right before mentioning the Golden Rule, Jesus allegedly said that you are “evil” or “wicked” – but we believe that you are good….and smart too! So we might have to improve your self-image before you believe that you can maybe be even smarter than “god”.
We love the good parts of other belief systems/religions, and have brought forward a number of the good things that their gods have allegedly said. We believe that about 70-80% of most religious texts are good, so let’s focus on those good parts – and move beyond the other 20 – 30%.

Four ways you could possibly be smarter than even “god”

1. Scientific Humanism has a great principle: “let’s have the most compassionate belief system.” So instead of killing virtually all humans in the Biblical god’s alleged world-wide flood, which also killed almost all innocent animals, too, would you be smart enough to forgive them, instead? Are you smart enough and loving enough to think up creative solutions instead of resorting to genocide of virtually all humans and virtually all animals….such as to come down and educate them? As a Scientific Humanist, because our belief system is based on evidence, reason, and common sense, you can answer “yes” to all the questions herein. We believe in you! However, if you can’t answer “yes” to all these questions, then The Center For Scientific Humanism offers you a potentially great way to improve your self-esteem.
Unlike Scientific Humanism, their god generalized that all humans were bad, so he killed every single person (except the eight people on Noah’s Ark.) However, Scientific Humanism has a principle that states: “people are innately good”, so would you have been more compassionate than he was? Because we respect all groups so much, we have the principle “don’t stereotype”. But generalizing an entire group like that is even worse than saying, for example, “ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!!” So would you also be smart enough to not generalize about an entire group?
We believe “love your brother/sister like yourself”. Would you be loving enough to at least have spared families who had babies?

2. As a Scientific Humanist, you strive to create the most loving belief system that you possibly can. If you were in god’s shoes you’d pick a “prophet” (to spread your most-important-message-of-all-time!) that lived up to the highest moral standard of Scientific Humanism. You would have picked someone who believes in our axiom of “love everybody, equally”. So you would have moved beyond picking someone even as great as Moses (Moses had 3000 innocent people killed in Exodus 32:25-28 - this is slightly more than the 2,996 innocent people that Osama Bin Laden had killed on 9/11/2001.)

3. As a Scientific Humanist, you are so caring that you believe that you need to take care of our most vulnerable family members, first! You would have picked someone who believes in our cherished principle of “put children first”. One thing Scientific Humanism holds “sacred” is our children. We teach to “love your children so much that you could never abandon them.” You also believe in our principle of “avoid extremism”. So you would have moved beyond picking someone even as great as Jesus (Jesus wanted his followers to abandon their own children, and to hate their own children.)

4. If you were god giving his favorite “prophets” the most important messages of all time, then thinking like a Scientific Humanist, would do that with at least 30 witnesses, and not just to the prophet all my himself, alone? Doing so would of course keep fewer people out of the “hell” you created because 30 witnesses is far more credible and believable than just to one self-serving person. As a Scientific Humanist you are driven by your love of humanity (one reason that “humanity” is in the name!) Those 30 would remember what you told them more than just one single person would, too, of course.Most people don’t believe that a particular god’s prophet is actually telling the truth, since no religion has over 29% of the world’s population as followers. When talking to Moses via the “burning bush”, or to Joseph Smith, Jr. (Mormon founder), would you have done that with 30 witnesses, so that your message was believed by far more people? People could think that one person could just be drunk, or high, or delusional, or lying about the encounter – but 30 people would be far more believable. Instead of the prophet saying “god talked to me”, the groups would say “god talked to us” – this helps people to more easily believe a prophet’s self-serving/unscientific unique claim of being the greatest human ever favored by god. If you would do this, then more people would follow your word, so fewer would need to be tortured in the “after-life”. As a loving Scientific Humanist you strive for win/win situations like this!

ScientificHumanism.org

This question is senseless and completely inappropriate to be discussing on any public forum like this. To suggest that technology could replace ones belief in a higher power or suggest that implanting a micro chip in your brain could make you "G-d like" is absolutely ridiculous. Why in the world would anyone want to become a cyber-human, a robot at the control of the very same people whose mission is to dumb down the population through chemtrail toxins in the sky, GMO's, controlled media, drugs, and idiots like this guy. Who's ready to put a chip in their head and hook themselves up to the Matrix. Or how about some of the other idiots in the country who are cutting off their private parts in a sign of protest. Here's the real answer to this question: Mankind is at a point where technology has reached a dangerous crossroads. In order for this technology to be used for any good we all must, must, raise our level of consciousness. ALL human beings possess unlimited potential and power, more then any micro chip could ever provide. This power has been intentionally suppressed by the controlling elite in order for them to maintain all the power and be able to control the world population. Every war we've had, for thousands of years, has solely been at the hands of these psychopaths for the sole purpose of economic gain and social control. To this day they own more shares of Facebook than MZ, they own Google, Youtube, you name it. They can see every single email, chat, website, voice, video, phone calls, financial transaction, shopping, you name it... EVERYTHING is being stored!!! ....With technology today, they can create a 3D digital image of you, that if you were standing side by side you couldn't tell the difference. Soon cash will no longer be legal tender, and EVERYTHING will be digital. All of these pieces are already in place, if you think about it all they need to do now is convince you that flipping the cyber-human switch is good thing by lying to you and suppressing the truth from getting out. This is not about religion!...This is about mankind waking up and realizing the powers we already possess. We must raise our level consciousness, see the truth, and begin to search within (and online) for it. I promise you the truth is out there, and you possess it within. Seek the truth and tune out any distractions like this guy, or the media (ie WWIII, Korea, etc). Focus on finding the truth and raising your consciousness - Breath - mediate. - you will see the crossroad we're at and then you can decide. G-d Bless us all.

Your thoughts, guys?

God.jpg

With Scientific Humanism we can possibly show you many things that are so great that they even go beyond what billions of people consider to be the smartest entity of all time – their god. You might not believe this because all your life Jesus/Bible, while well-intended, have told you that you are a “sinner”. But we can show you how you are a winner, not a “sinner”. The Golden Rule is wonderful, but in the verse right before mentioning the Golden Rule, Jesus allegedly said that you are “evil” or “wicked” – but we believe that you are good….and smart too! So we might have to improve your self-image before you believe that you can maybe be even smarter than “god”.
We love the good parts of other belief systems/religions, and have brought forward a number of the good things that their gods have allegedly said. We believe that about 70-80% of most religious texts are good, so let’s focus on those good parts – and move beyond the other 20 – 30%.

Four ways you could possibly be smarter than even “god”

1. Scientific Humanism has a great principle: “let’s have the most compassionate belief system.” So instead of killing virtually all humans in the Biblical god’s alleged world-wide flood, which also killed almost all innocent animals, too, would you be smart enough to forgive them, instead? Are you smart enough and loving enough to think up creative solutions instead of resorting to genocide of virtually all humans and virtually all animals….such as to come down and educate them? As a Scientific Humanist, because our belief system is based on evidence, reason, and common sense, you can answer “yes” to all the questions herein. We believe in you! However, if you can’t answer “yes” to all these questions, then The Center For Scientific Humanism offers you a potentially great way to improve your self-esteem.
Unlike Scientific Humanism, their god generalized that all humans were bad, so he killed every single person (except the eight people on Noah’s Ark.) However, Scientific Humanism has a principle that states: “people are innately good”, so would you have been more compassionate than he was? Because we respect all groups so much, we have the principle “don’t stereotype”. But generalizing an entire group like that is even worse than saying, for example, “ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!!” So would you also be smart enough to not generalize about an entire group?
We believe “love your brother/sister like yourself”. Would you be loving enough to at least have spared families who had babies?

2. As a Scientific Humanist, you strive to create the most loving belief system that you possibly can. If you were in god’s shoes you’d pick a “prophet” (to spread your most-important-message-of-all-time!) that lived up to the highest moral standard of Scientific Humanism. You would have picked someone who believes in our axiom of “love everybody, equally”. So you would have moved beyond picking someone even as great as Moses (Moses had 3000 innocent people killed in Exodus 32:25-28 - this is slightly more than the 2,996 innocent people that Osama Bin Laden had killed on 9/11/2001.)

3. As a Scientific Humanist, you are so caring that you believe that you need to take care of our most vulnerable family members, first! You would have picked someone who believes in our cherished principle of “put children first”. One thing Scientific Humanism holds “sacred” is our children. We teach to “love your children so much that you could never abandon them.” You also believe in our principle of “avoid extremism”. So you would have moved beyond picking someone even as great as Jesus (Jesus wanted his followers to abandon their own children, and to hate their own children.)

4. If you were god giving his favorite “prophets” the most important messages of all time, then thinking like a Scientific Humanist, would do that with at least 30 witnesses, and not just to the prophet all my himself, alone? Doing so would of course keep fewer people out of the “hell” you created because 30 witnesses is far more credible and believable than just to one self-serving person. As a Scientific Humanist you are driven by your love of humanity (one reason that “humanity” is in the name!) Those 30 would remember what you told them more than just one single person would, too, of course.Most people don’t believe that a particular god’s prophet is actually telling the truth, since no religion has over 29% of the world’s population as followers. When talking to Moses via the “burning bush”, or to Joseph Smith, Jr. (Mormon founder), would you have done that with 30 witnesses, so that your message was believed by far more people? People could think that one person could just be drunk, or high, or delusional, or lying about the encounter – but 30 people would be far more believable. Instead of the prophet saying “god talked to me”, the groups would say “god talked to us” – this helps people to more easily believe a prophet’s self-serving/unscientific unique claim of being the greatest human ever favored by god. If you would do this, then more people would follow your word, so fewer would need to be tortured in the “after-life”. As a loving Scientific Humanist you strive for win/win situations like this!

ScientificHumanism.org

This question is senseless and completely inappropriate to be discussing on any public forum like this. To suggest that technology could replace ones belief in a higher power or suggest that implanting a micro chip in your brain could make you "G-d like" is absolutely ridiculous. Why in the world would anyone want to become a cyber-human, a robot at the control of the very same people whose mission is to dumb down the population through chemtrail toxins in the sky, GMO's, controlled media, drugs, and idiots like this guy. Who's ready to put a chip in their head and hook themselves up to the Matrix. Or how about some of the other idiots in the country who are cutting off their private parts in a sign of protest. Here's the real answer to this question: Mankind is at a point where technology has reached a dangerous crossroads. In order for this technology to be used for any good we all must, must, raise our level of consciousness. ALL human beings possess unlimited potential and power, more then any micro chip could ever provide. This power has been intentionally suppressed by the controlling elite in order for them to maintain all the power and be able to control the world population. Every war we've had, for thousands of years, has solely been at the hands of these psychopaths for the sole purpose of economic gain and social control. To this day they own more shares of Facebook than MZ, they own Google, Youtube, you name it. They can see every single email, chat, website, voice, video, phone calls, financial transaction, shopping, you name it... EVERYTHING is being stored!!! ....With technology today, they can create a 3D digital image of you, that if you were standing side by side you couldn't tell the difference. Soon cash will no longer be legal tender, and EVERYTHING will be digital. All of these pieces are already in place, if you think about it all they need to do now is convince you that flipping the cyber-human switch is good thing by lying to you and suppressing the truth from getting out. This is not about religion!...This is about mankind waking up and realizing the powers we already possess. We must raise our level consciousness, see the truth, and begin to search within (and online) for it. I promise you the truth is out there, and you possess it within. Seek the truth and tune out any distractions like this guy, or the media (ie WWIII, Korea, etc). Focus on finding the truth and raising your consciousness - Breath - mediate. - you will see the crossroad we're at and then you can decide. G-d Bless us all.
Can you answer the 1st question in the OP?
1. Scientific Humanism has a great principle: “let’s have the most compassionate belief system.” So instead of killing virtually all humans in the Biblical god’s alleged world-wide flood, which also killed almost all innocent animals, too, would you be smart enough to forgive them, instead?

th

th

Good point, ding.

th

Good point, ding.

there has always been belief, disbelief for and against for many reasons for nearly everything ...

what theism was there during antiquity to be anti theistic about.

Forum List

Back