Should any government silence dissenters of religion if they are not promoting violence?

Blashphemy laws are they needed?

• yes, my God needs my defense

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, my God is big enough to defend him/her self

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • yes, because I don't believe there is a god or creator

• no, because I don't believe there is a god or creator

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I am not sure

• Yes my god won't keep the woman in line without these laws

• Total voters

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I came across this article about Denmark's blasphemy law being used to prosecute a guy that burnt the Koran in a video. So I went to FB also and snagged one of the groups mentioned in the article. I think I'll join the group or at the very least 'like it'. The first article for the day was pictured with a bloody scene from another Coptic church massacre in Egypt today. IMO Islam is a "death cult" and there is no getting around that fact. If their God is not big enough to defend himself it is definitely not a god just mere men with a desire to control the world and rule over other people.

Denmark Applies Blasphemy Law for the First Time in 46 Years

:
VELKOMMEN TIL JA TIL FRIHED - NEJ TIL ISLAM......
From the FB page;
Det er en offentlig debat gruppe, hvor næsten alle er velkommen til, at deltage i debatten om islam / muslimer...
Gruppen er ikke racistisk, men islam kritisk.
...See More (I used the translator instead)
Welcome to yes to freedom - no to Islam......

This is a public debate group, where almost everyone is welcome to participate in the debate about Islam / Muslims...
The group is not racist, but Islam is critical.

Group cherish the fatherland, culture and way of life...

To become a member, these 3 points to be redeemed..
Point 1. You gotta have some picture on his profile..
Point 2. Be my profile. One year old..
Point 3. Age limit min. 18 years..

The group has few rules to be observed....

We have freedom of speech and high ceilings.. but
Just moderate your language......

Threats of violence and death...
Reviews of members
Is expulsion from the group.....

Text on the posters.. or delete it....................

Check the notices are posted...............

Deleting notices or comments is expulsion...
It's disrespectful to the debaters have sacrificed time to participate...

There is no other than admin in charge of this group.
If you can't accept the group few rules -
Create your own group....

For those who will not be a member anymore - go unnoticed from here....

VH ADMIN............................

Koran verse :................

3.151 we will wake the horror in the heart of those infidels...

76.4 to the unbelievers, we have prepared chains and shackles and blazing
Fire.

9.3 announce those unbelievers a painful punishment.

22.19-22... to those who are unbelievers, there will be cut clothes of fire. Boiling water water must spawning over their heads, so their bowels and skin melts. Krumstave of iron (Jernkøller) is waiting for you.

47.8 but those who are unbelievers, death to them!

33.64 Allah has cursed the unbelievers and prepared for them a flaming fire.

47.15...de need to be in the fire forever and gets scalding water to drink, tear your insides apart.

9.73 fight the infidels. Be merciless towards them! Their shelter will be miserable. Which evil finally!

88.5-7 They (unbelievers) shall be burnt in the blazing fire, drink boiling water and they must eat thorns and thistles....

Denmark did the right thing by enforcing its blasphemy law.

Other European nations will eventually follow their lead. .... :thup: .. :cool:
I think it will be more Denmark will be dumping their blasphemy laws soon.

According to the OP's article.

66% of Denmark's citizens support the blasphemy law and want to keep it on the books. ... :thup:

And that 49% of European's agree with censorship of speech that offends minorities. ..... :cool:

"I think it will be more Denmark will be dumping their blasphemy laws soon."
:thup:

As minority populations increase within European countries.

The people will demand more and tougher blasphemy laws.

Although they will be called "hate speech laws". .... :cool:

According to the OP's article.

66% of Denmark's citizens support the blasphemy law and want to keep it on the books. ... :thup:

And that 49% of European's agree with censorship of speech that offends minorities. ..... :cool:
Free speech allows humans to get to the TRUTH, despite it being uncomfortable to those who are in the wrong, so no, we can't have "blasphemy" laws.

As minority populations increase within European countries.

The people will demand more and tougher blasphemy laws.

Although they will be called "hate speech laws". .... :cool:
Is condemning Mohammad (54 years-old) for having sex with little Aisha at 9 years-old "hate speech", in your opinion - or it is bravely defending the rights of little girls?

We Scientific Humanists dearly love Muslims, but we also can't stand to see little girls get, well, "raped" (marriage to a child is effectively rape, due to the limited experience of the child, and the unfair advantage that the experienced adult has over the child.) Our love of children's rights would overcome our fear of "hell".

Islam will be the future of European life in the future. .... :cool:
Islam would spread faster if it could improve its texts to be as loving as Scientific Humanism is - one example is for Islam to remove the parts that say women's testimony are worth only HALF that of the (apparently superior) man, and replace it with Scientific Humanism's belief to basically "treat women as equals - so base things on MERIT, and not on whether someone has an 'innie' or an 'outie' between their legs."
That would be what's best for the world, obviously. Like Scientific Humanism, if Islam could be seen as teaching "what's best for the world" (sending all Jews to "hell" is not what's best for the world, of course, as an example), then it would be able to compete, ethically, with Scientific Humanism.

I look forward to your replies.

Islam will be the future of European life in the future. .... :cool:
Islam would spread faster if it could improve its texts to be as loving as Scientific Humanism is - one example is for Islam to remove the parts that say women's testimony are worth only HALF that of the (apparently superior) man, and replace it with Scientific Humanism's belief to basically "treat women as equals - so base things on MERIT, and not on whether someone has an 'innie' or an 'outie' between their legs."
That would be what's best for the world, obviously. Like Scientific Humanism, if Islam could be seen as teaching "what's best for the world" (sending all Jews to "hell" is not what's best for the world, of course, as an example), then it would be able to compete, ethically, with Scientific Humanism.

I look forward to your replies.
I must say that would be an improvement over what they have been teaching for those who can't get to the real Spirit of God.

Scientific Humanism is just double speak for secular atheism. Which eventually leads to totalitarian communism.

So no, Islam is not going to change or modify even one single word of the Quran or its teachings. ... :cool:

Scientific Humanism is just double speak for secular atheism. Which eventually leads to totalitarian communism.

So no, Islam is not going to change or modify even one single word of the Quran or its teachings. ... :cool:
Democracy/freedom (representative republics) is real big in Scientific Humanism, my friend, so of course we condemn totalitarian communism in the strongest terms!

In fact, the #1 (yes numero uno!) entry in the 10 "Commandments" of Scientific Humanism is:
1. Believe in freedom:
a. Political (secular democracy)
b. Religious
c. Freedom of speech (vs. being overly politically-correct, etc.)
Center for Scientific Humanism: The Ten Commandments of Scientific Humanism

So of course we are the most democratic, most freedom-loving, most secular, most free-speech approving belief system that I've ever seen.

Can we agree that 1a, 1b, 1c, are what's better for the world than Sharia Law is (I love Muslims, and love parts of the Islamic texts, but Q9:5 and Q9:29 I would not want brought forward in the Book of Scientific Humanism, of course)? Can we?

PS I'm a Nazi....a SOUP Nazi! :badgrin: Great avatar - one of my favorite characters.

Forum List

Back