Can you add to this list of reasons to build the wall?

lol

It’s a list of lies, misinformation, and spin.

We’ve had the same situation on the border for about 60 years. During that time the American imprint on the world from a military standpoint, an economic standpoint, from a cultural standpoint, and even from an intellectual standpoint is unmatched during that time. If any of the nonsense the OP mentioned were a big issue, none of that could have taken place.
We did not have the same situation on the border 60 years again, moron.

Once again (in English please).

Sadly not one Republican would. Their farmers would be screwed. Those blue collar construction businesses would be done for. Why do you think they are bringing up all this hoopla about a wall knowing the majority of the problem now is port of entry smuggling and overstaying visa's? I mean Trump wouldn't even use E-verify for decades, because he needed that labor to build his empire. Only when called out he's literally the problem did he get forced to make that choice. It would be hard saying we have a national emergency on illegal drugs when you employ drug dealers.
I just proved you wrong, dumbass. I think every Republican in this forum would press the button.

lol

It’s a list of lies, misinformation, and spin.

We’ve had the same situation on the border for about 60 years. During that time the American imprint on the world from a military standpoint, an economic standpoint, from a cultural standpoint, and even from an intellectual standpoint is unmatched during that time. If any of the nonsense the OP mentioned were a big issue, none of that could have taken place.
We did not have the same situation on the border 60 years again, moron.

Once again (in English please).
That should be "ago" rather than "again." Damn auto-correct.

Reasons to build the wall

1. Most of the 70,000 accidental drug overdose deaths in America every year are attributable to our lax Southern border. We lost 58,500 Americans in Vietnam over 17 years. We lose almost that many Americans every year because there is no border security.

2. Illegal aliens commit thousands of violent crimes and nonviolent crimes, including rapes, injuries, accidents and homicides in America every year

3. We can't save them all by bringing them here. Watch the Gumballs Immigration video.

4. The savings on entitlements spent on them per year would be considerable. Figure $90,00 for each of the 10,000,000 - 30,000,000 illegals currently in our country.

5. Democrats voted for border security under Bush and Obama, so why not Trump?

6. The wall could pay for itself in about ten years from the entitlements savings.

7. The Democrats want illegal aliens to be made legal and then be given voting privileges so they can increase their chances of winning elections by selling out their country and countrymen by allowing these people with lower educations and an inability to speak English to become legal voters.

(Arguably criminal behavior.)

8. A country is defined by it's border, laws, language and culture. Take one of them away and we lose our country.

9. And that is the ultimate goal of the Progressives. The collapse of our country so they can rebuild it in THEIR vision.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

10. If the ports of entry really are the problem and the drugs are stopped, then the wall will be needed more than ever as they will seek new ways to get drugs into the country

11. Human trafficking. There are now more slaves in the world than at any other time in human history

1. Most of the 70,000 accidental drug overdose deaths in America every year are attributable to our lax Southern border. We lost 58,500 Americans in Vietnam over 17 years. We lose almost that many Americans every year because there is no border security.

[I read the first one, rolled my eyes and stopped reading]

'Mexican cartels “transport the bulk of their drugs over the Southwest Border through ports of entry (POEs) using passenger vehicles or tractor trailers,” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2015 report. “The drugs are typically secreted in hidden compartments when transported in passenger vehicles or comingled with legitimate goods when transported in tractor trailers.”

In an essay published earlier this month, Vanda Felbab-Brown, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, wrote that “a barrier in the form of a wall is increasingly irrelevant to the drug trade as it is now practiced because most of the drugs smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico no longer arrive on the backs of those who cross illegally.”'

Will Trump's Wall Stop Drug Smuggling? - FactCheck.org

A wall has almost NOTHING to do with the illegal drug trade.
It's common knowledge for anyone who is not a Trumpbot and/or a dinosaur.

Free advice: do try and watch something else besides Fox News (or worse) so you don't sound so galactically ignorant on things you comment on.

Have a nice day.
So, because you can dubiously claim a debate point, that justifies lowering the employment prospects for Black Americans?

You are a racist bigot.

'Mexican cartels “transport the bulk of their drugs over the Southwest Border through ports of entry (POEs) using passenger vehicles or tractor trailers,” the Drug Enforcement Administration said in a 2015 report. “The drugs are typically secreted in hidden compartments when transported in passenger vehicles or comingled with legitimate goods when transported in tractor trailers.”

In an essay published earlier this month, Vanda Felbab-Brown, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, wrote that “a barrier in the form of a wall is increasingly irrelevant to the drug trade as it is now practiced because most of the drugs smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico no longer arrive on the backs of those who cross illegally.”'

Free advice: do try and watch something else besides Fox News (or worse) so you don't sound so galactically ignorant on things you comment on.

Have a nice day.
So, because you can dubiously claim a debate point, that justifies lowering the employment prospects for Black Americans?

You are a racist bigot.

That was fucking lame.

You admit you're wrong and then try to play the bogus race card?

Have a nice day.
Only the enemies of America fight the wall.

Those without an agenda shrug their shoulders and monitor the debate.

Those like you have something to gain at our expense.

I own stock in a company that exports ladders to Mexico. I'm also thinking of investing in tunneling equipment.

I own stock in a company that exports ladders to Mexico. I'm also thinking of investing in tunneling equipment.

I get it now.

Having a blind dog constantly reminds you of yourself, right?

Drones will spot any vehicle getting close enough to the wall.

Drones will spot anyone driving any kind of vehicle, especially a van or truck, with a ladder or digging equipment approaching the wall.

The Border Patrol has identified certain geographical milestone locations on the border approach roads.

Anyone driving beyond those points will trigger a patrol vehicle to be dispatched to intercept anyone before they get too close to the wall.

All of this will be seen by silent, invisible drones thousands of feet above and monitored by Border Patrol personnel in radio contact with the Patrol Officers sent to rendezvous with the attempting illegals.

The wall's last defense is in delaying the efforts of trespassers long enough for a vehicle to intercept them.

Dirty Harry: "A man's got to know his limitations."

Last edited:

I get it now.

Drones will spot anyone with a ladder approaching the wall.

The Border Patrol has identified certain geographical milestone locations on the border approach roads.

Anyone driving beyond those points will trigger a patrol vehicle to be dispatched to intercept anyone before they get too close to the wall.

All of this will be seen by silent, invisible drones thousands of feet above and monitored by Border Patrol personnel in radio contact with the Patrol Officers sent to rendezvous with the attempting illegals.

The wall's last defense is in delaying the efforts of trespassers long enough for a vehicle to intercept them.

Oh please, you can't monitor every inch of the boarder with drones. The mongrel hoards will find the weak link, and they'll need ladders.

Well that or the people will just overstay their visa and the drugs will be smuggled in with the commerce......

I get it now.

Oh please, you can't monitor every inch of the boarder with drones. The mongrel hoards will find the weak link, and they'll need ladders.

Well that or the people will just overstay their visa and the drugs will be smuggled in with the commerce......
Assume what I said has a basis in fact.

Explore that and you will be less blind.

I get it now.

Okay, done. I'm going to write them and suggest they sell camouflage ladders as well. Thanks.

10. Every state, every city and every community inhabited by Hispanics is an absolute destroyed super shithole....this is not by coincidence.
Communities become what it’s people are. Look to Mexico and Mexifornia for proof.

If you find a way to document it, I will add yours to the O.P. list.

:113:

“Document it”....you mean like the nine listed in the OP?

I have the documentation for the ones I added.

If I am going to add yours to the list, I need to be able to show proof or I won't include it.

Add this to your list.

Civil Rights Commission Scolds Obama on Immigration - Policies Bad for Black Workers - Finance Post

Yep.

It is reason #10 on my list.

Thank you!

I get it now.

Okay, done. I'm going to write them and suggest they sell camouflage ladders as well. Thanks.

Also keep in mind that the wall and any other barriers are mostly located some miles inside our border, iinm.

Congress skimped on the wall. 1.5 billion? that's pathetic

Your Russian News Source got it wrong. It's less than 1.4 billion and that is all that is required by law to offer.

Here we go again. Each President (Bush Jr. and Obama) did an average of 73 miles of wall/barrier every year since the 2006 Border Security Law was passed and it allowed 1.3 billion per year for those purposes. That means that there was 733 miles of wall/Barrier already built before Trump took office. Trump was allocated 2.6 billion for the last 2 years by law for that purpose. Now, keep that in mind.

So Trump goes into his tirade about "Build more Walls". Okay, fine. Afterall, it's been budgeted. Except, he didn't build one inch of new additional wall/barrier and did very little rebuilding areas that badly need to be either upgraded or replaced. The money was allocated and not spent. Had he built the 73 miles per year like the other two did he would have added a total of 146 miles of the 200 miles he demands need to be built and funded. That leaves a total of 54 miles of that 200 miles that would have been automatically funded and built this year.

He didn't follow the law and build that 146 miles of wall and he says there is a National Emergency. I agree, there is a National Emergency. It's called Trump. He has the funds to build that 146 miles in the coffers already. The 1.4 billion is for an additional 55 miles that will run the figure to over the 200 miles that he demands we fund. Most of that 200 is already funded. The National Emergency is Trump selling about the dumbest argument I have ever heard to a bunch of Carnival Country Rubes. Hate to break your bubble but the Bearded woman is a woman that shaved every day until she could grow a beard and it's a natural thing. And the Yeti was a very large actor that also subbed for other acts in the Circus. Santa Claus not coming is more of an emergency than the"Wall". At least children grow out of that.

Forum List

Back