Can you add to this list of reasons to build the wall?

There is no nation, at least not worth half a shit, without a border.

You can try to escape the fact all you want, but it's the reality.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, leftist shill dipshit faggot! :mad:

Oh nooooo...are you triggered??

Not at all, but I will be gaslighting your leftist shill ass from here on out. I'm here to help! :04:

Have any moar commie posts to make, faggot?
You are a snowflake.

And by looking at your Anti-Trump avatar image, we can tell that you are an enemy of America.
Trump is an enemy of America and everything it stands for and anyone that follows his is either a fool or anti-America.

You got some proof to back that up, Faggotronius Maximus?

For the same reason you lock your car or the doors to your house when you go out you know if someone wants to break into your home or steal your car even though you have them locked they will find a way to do it it's just common sense no reason to make it any easier for them.

I don't lock my trucks doors. But I also don't keep anything in there to steal. My windows are worth more than what's in there. Same goes for hiring illegal immigrants. No Jobs, Employers either in Prison or Fined out of Existence and there really isn't much of a illegal immigrant problem. And the Criminal Problem can be taken care of separately.

10. Mexicans
11. Other Central American riff-raff
12. Because it will make hardliners happy
13. Because it will piss off liberals

For the same reason you lock your car or the doors to your house when you go out you know if someone wants to break into your home or steal your car even though you have them locked they will find a way to do it it's just common sense no reason to make it any easier for them.

I don't lock my trucks doors. But I also don't keep anything in there to steal. My windows are worth more than what's in there. Same goes for hiring illegal immigrants. No Jobs, Employers either in Prison or Fined out of Existence and there really isn't much of a illegal immigrant problem. And the Criminal Problem can be taken care of separately.
Fine don't lock the truck doors and maybe you don't have anything in there to steal of course they might just want the truck it's self in that case you might as well go the whole nine yards and leave the keys in the ignition while your at it.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, leftist shill dipshit faggot! :mad:

Oh nooooo...are you triggered??

Not at all, but I will be gaslighting your leftist shill ass from here on out. I'm here to help! :04:

Have any moar commie posts to make, faggot?
You are a snowflake.

And by looking at your Anti-Trump avatar image, we can tell that you are an enemy of America.
Trump is an enemy of America and everything it stands for and anyone that follows his is either a fool or anti-America.
An enemy of Obama's "transformed" America.

When ports of entry are no longer a trafficking option,

When will that be? Is something changing?

Haven't you heard, palousey is going to deploy electronic dogs.

That sounds more like a Trump Joke where he tasks the Military to build him a few. Except, he won't. That would put too many Illegal Aliens out of work on his jobs. (damn, Trump is just too easy)

Fine don't lock the truck doors and maybe you don't have anything in there to steal of course they might just want the truck it's self in that case you might as well go the whole nine yards and leave the keys in the ignition while your at it.

That's okay, if I don't leave the keys in the Truck,it's insured. What you are suggesting is that I get as stupid as you are.

10. Every state, every city and every community inhabited by Hispanics is an absolute destroyed super shithole....this is not by coincidence.
Communities become what it’s people are. Look to Mexico and Mexifornia for proof.

You mean like the Ozarks, and Appalachia? When people are poor, and the system of government exists in its current form to keep them poor, they don't have the resources to live in anything but "shitholes". It's a function of poverty, not race. There are many beautiful and prosperous Hispanic countries in South America, but since most are right wing countries, only the wealthy have a decent quality of life. In right wing hell-holes, the wealthy live like kings, the rest of the people, not so much.

Under current Republican tax codes, the USA is well on the way to joining them.

That sounds more like a Trump Joke where he tasks the Military to build him a few. Except, he won't. That would put too many Illegal Aliens out of work on his jobs. (damn, Trump is just too easy)

Not a joke.

Nancy Pelosi's Border Solution: Electronic Dogs

So the multi-billion dollar drug trade will just dry up because there is a fence running through the desert and all of the wealthy drug traffickers will just give up and become farmers, waiters or sell souvenirs to tourists.
If a war is needed then lets finally have one to defend our nation.

I was hoping to add this to the O.P. but ran out of time.

10. Hurts Black employment.

Not a joke.

The joke is, taking what she said and screwing it up until you present it as something else. Sheesh, that's not humor, that's mental illness. Get well soon.

So the multi-billion dollar drug trade will just dry up because there is a fence running through the desert and all of the wealthy drug traffickers will just give up and become farmers, waiters or sell souvenirs to tourists.

It can't be worse than what now exists.

Democrat mayors in sanctuary cities don't enforce employer sanctions.

The best reason to build the wall is to cut down on Pelosi and Schummer’s donations that they receive from Mexican Drug Cartels.

Not a joke.

The best reason to build the wall is to cut down on Pelosi and Schummer’s donations that they receive from Mexican Drug Cartels.

Not a joke.

If it weren't for Russian bullshit..this clown would have nothing to post

Forum List

Back