George Stephanopoulos Shames a Rape Victim

This was vile.

She stood up to George's bullying just fine. But she should never have been subjected to such an ambush by a partisan hack, eager to turn every question into more Trump derangement.

Putin done it.

This was vile.

She stood up to George's bullying just fine. But she should never have been subjected to such an ambush by a partisan hack, eager to turn every question into more Trump derangement.

A rape victim knowingly supports a rapist. And starts whining when it is pointed out.

I would say Nancy Mace shamed her own self. Not to mention all other rape victims.

A rape victim knowingly supports a rapist. And starts whining when it is pointed out.

I would say Nancy Mace shamed her own self. Not to mention all other rape victims.

Not seeing why libs think this is an issue when you're all good with "rape" victims laughing about "rape" and saying "women fantasize about being raped" and women not being able to remember the year they were "raped".

You mean like George Stephanopoulos, supporting the serial rapist, Bill Clinton?

Not seeing why libs think this is an issue when you're all good with "rape" victims laughing about "rape" and saying "women fantasize about being raped" and women not being able to remember the year they were "raped".
Is that what the little voice in your head is saying? Hope you get help. :itsok:

So, why didn't she say that? Instead of whining?
Well, that’s the point of an ambush interview on such an emotional topic, isn’t it? It probably took a moment to register but yes, this supposedly respected journalist really went there.

There was a lot she could’ve said in response to that. She said what she said, and I’m never been in her place so I’m certainly not going to criticize her. I’m sure you feel free to.

I’m also sure you’ll defend any Democrat media person to the end.

Well, that’s the point of an ambush interview on such an emotional topic, isn’t it? It probably took a moment to register but yes, this supposedly respected journalist really went there.

There was a lot she could’ve said in response to that. She said what she said, and I’m never been in her place so I’m certainly not going to criticize her. I’m sure you feel free to.

I’m also sure you’ll defend any Democrat media person to the end.
LOL Ambush? What the fuck did she expect coming on his show? What is this your brain-dead brightfart outlet?

It was a legitimate question. Election year - a rapist is running for high office and what did she think she will be asked? How to bake cookies? Ye gad. A politician - a Congresswoman, no less is asked a political question. The horror!!!

Reminds me of the time Madam Palin was asked the ultimate gotcha question... what does she read!!! :laughing0301:

If Nancy Mace can't take the heat, she should have stayed with Katie Britt in the kitchen...

Last edited:
LOL Ambush? What the fuck did she expect coming on his show? What is this your brain-dead brightfart outlet?

It was a legitimate question. Election year - a rapist is running for high office and what did she think she will be asked? How to bake cookies? Ye gad. A politician - a Congresswoman, no less is asked a political question. The horror!!!

Reminds me of the time Madam Palin was asked the ultimate gotcha question... what does she read!!! :laughing0301:

If Nancy Mace can't take the heat, she should have stayed with Katie Britt in the kitchen...
She probably expected a modicum of professionalism from a journalist. That she did not know that he is just a Democratic operative with a job on TV is a mistake on her part.

George S. worked for a rapist for years, and no one ever asked him a question like that.

She probably expected a modicum of professionalism from a journalist. That she did not know that he is just a Democratic operative with a job on TV is a mistake on her part.

George S. worked for a rapist for years, and no one ever asked him a question like that.
Retard. What more "professionalism" are you looking for?

Unlike your orange loser, he treated her with respect. But did ask her a direct question. Something she should have been able to bat out of the park.

Not George's fault that you MAGA retards are so ashamed of your fuhrer. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

Stephanopoulos asked her how could you as a rape victim vote for a rapist. What a sick piece of shit. Democrats really are vile nasty sick lowlifes.

Stephanopoulos asked her how could you as a rape victim vote for a rapist. What a sick piece of shit. Democrats really are vile nasty sick lowlifes.
Nope, he did not. It was a simple question. How could she vote for a rapist? She immediately started whining that she was a rape victim.

Well, of course, the follow-up question from George was - well, if you are a rape victim, how could you vote for a rapist?

A legitimate question that Mace walked into with her remark.

Nope, he did not. It was a simple question. How could she vote for a rapist? She immediately started whining that she was a rape victim.

Well, of course, the follow-up question from George was - well, if you are a rape victim, how could you vote for a rapist?

A legitimate question that Mace walked into with her remark.
George brought it up. She didn't walk into anything. You're as twisted as Stephagopolous.

Retard. What more "professionalism" are you looking for?

Unlike your orange loser, he treated her with respect. But did ask her a direct question. Something she should have been able to bat out of the park.

Not George's fault that you MAGA retards are so ashamed of your fuhrer. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:
You don't have to work so hard to convince me that democrats hate women. That has been obvious lately.

Forum List

Back