Can We Cut The Crap?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by SAYIT, Jul 19, 2012.

1. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,716
    Some may claim this is not relevant to the Israeli-"Palestinian" conflict but I say it is at the core.
    West African Muslims are fleeing their homes as their armed co-religionist extremist "brethren" circulate to enforce the new order.
    That order?
    The version of Islam those extremists would shove down the throats of anyone who doesn't see things their way. So far some 90,000 have fled to avoid having Shariah stamped on them like the branding most cattle faced in the wild west.

Fear Stalks Mali’s Refugees Despite Escape to Safety

FASSALA, Mauritania — A column of 30 pickup trucks crammed with people fleeing Mali snaked through this border town early Wednesday, a replay of a much-repeated scene as the refugees’ desert homeland collapsed further into factional chaos.

There were over 1,000 in Wednesday’s procession, joining more than 90,000 who have already fled through this mud-brick village, the closest haven to the armed free fall on the other side. They were on their way to the United Nations refugee camp at Mbera, 20 miles away.

Still, it was the newest arrivals’ first taste of release from a nightmarish world across the border where Islamist extremists preaching Shariah flog nonbelievers publicly in the ancient town of Timbuktu, armed men circulate to enforce the new order, and other factions threaten to take the vast and rapidly emptying territory back.

At the Mauritania-Mali border, refugees were too tired, hungry and ragged to celebrate their departure from the turmoil. All they could speak of was the fear that had pushed them out — of the Islamists who have taken over, and of the simmering civil war that appears to loom.

They had seen men with guns over the last days, circulating in the backs of trucks — whether it was the long-bearded Islamists of the Ansar Dine group or the Tuareg rebel movement — the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad, known as the M.N.L.A., who first conquered the territory, defeating the Malian Army in March.

Africa - International News - The New York Times

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    This has nothing to do with
    Israel and Palestine

3. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,716
    Can We Cut The Crap?
    Some may claim this is not relevant to the Israeli-"Palestinian" conflict but I say it is at the core.
    West African Muslims are fleeing their homes as their armed co-religionist extremist "brethren" circulate to enforce the new order.
    That order?
    The version of Islam those extremists would shove down the throats of anyone who doesn't see things their way. So far some 90,000 have fled to avoid having Shariah stamped on them like the branding most cattle faced in the wild west.

Fear Stalks Mali’s Refugees Despite Escape to Safety

FASSALA, Mauritania — A column of 30 pickup trucks crammed with people fleeing Mali snaked through this border town early Wednesday, a replay of a much-repeated scene as the refugees’ desert homeland collapsed further into factional chaos.

There were over 1,000 in Wednesday’s procession, joining more than 90,000 who have already fled through this mud-brick village, the closest haven to the armed free fall on the other side. They were on their way to the United Nations refugee camp at Mbera, 20 miles away.

Still, it was the newest arrivals’ first taste of release from a nightmarish world across the border where Islamist extremists preaching Shariah flog nonbelievers publicly in the ancient town of Timbuktu, armed men circulate to enforce the new order, and other factions threaten to take the vast and rapidly emptying territory back.

At the Mauritania-Mali border, refugees were too tired, hungry and ragged to celebrate their departure from the turmoil. All they could speak of was the fear that had pushed them out — of the Islamists who have taken over, and of the simmering civil war that appears to loom.

They had seen men with guns over the last days, circulating in the backs of trucks — whether it was the long-bearded Islamists of the Ansar Dine group or the Tuareg rebel movement — the National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad, known as the M.N.L.A., who first conquered the territory, defeating the Malian Army in March.

Africa - International News - The New York Times

I prefaced this thread by admitting some may find this irrelevant but the fact is you only consider it so because it is extremely relevant and you have no response. Anyway, the MODs will decide if this is out of bounds. You have a good night, NaziBoy.

4. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    Put it the Africa thread and I might reply, and It's morning time in Europe, Nazigirl

5. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,492
    That is 100% true. The Palestinian Israeli conflict is basically a copy of what Muslim animals are doing to non Muslims all over the world. Islam is like a cancer upon modern humanity and civilization.

6. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,492
    Really? Shouldn't you be on all fours pointing your ass to Mecca then?

7. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    it's irrelevant...sheesh...i suppose i could post stuff like this and claim the refugees were being created in a similar way to the way jews made reugees out of the palestinians back in '48. of course, that would make me a racist, kinda like you. do you actually think anyone really believes you care about the malian refugees?

there are all kinds of things that are irrelevant that you can link to whatever in some obscure manner.

OMG!!! if hillary clinton converyed to judaism and did aliyah, then her illegitimate martian baby wouldn't be able to come to israel because the knesset has a law against children of mixed birth.

shall i link the amazing batboy, now, i am sure, serving with a special forces unit in afghanistan, and how he was refused entrance to tel aviv in some three day R&R.

i somehow get a real feeling that as long as it involves promoting a fear of muslims, you are going to find it relevant.

have a good night, sayit.

8. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Funny, palistanians themselves have nothing to do with palestine.

9. idb

idb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,758
    It just proves once again how backwards the Islam faith is...
    The Christians were doing this shit hundreds of years ago!

10. Indofred

Indofred Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The conflict in question has nothing to do with Palestine and not all that much to do with Islam as such.
    It has a lot to do with power and fucking idiots.

The group in question, Ansar Dine, are murders and rapists who force child soldiers to fight for them.
    That's when the cowardly bastards actually fight.
    Their usual battle tactic is to let other groups fight, then, when everyone else has left, roll in a plant their flag.
    They use their version of Islam as a terror tool as most such pillocks do.

Frankly, if there was a bloody great explosion that killed all Ansar Dine 'fighters' tomorrow - I'd cheer.