Can they ACTUALLY communicate with the dead?

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Some people occasionally appear on television talk shows and claim that they can communicate with the dead.

Are they ALL scam artists?

Are a FEW of them gifted individuals who actually have this ability?

Well, there's a lot of people who say it's true, either they had some kind of experience themselves or they had a seance or whatever you might call it with a medium that convinced them the dead did indeed have something to say to the living. If you don't believe it, no problem; I don't think anyone is going to spend eternity in hell for not believing anything. LOL, could be you'll have to come back in another life though until you get with the program!

Well, there's a lot of people who say it's true, either they had some kind of experience themselves or they had a seance or whatever you might call it with a medium that convinced them the dead did indeed have something to say to the living. If you don't believe it, no problem; I don't think anyone is going to spend eternity in hell for not believing anything. LOL, could be you'll have to come back in another life though until you get with the program!

I've had dreams and also things shape into hearts. I think they are messages from my sister.

Then again, maybe some people do get feelings or premonitions. Does that mean that anyone can communicate with a dead person who no longer has a functioning brain? Doubtful!

Several of my kin said there were ghosts in a certain house in town. It may still be there.

You bold enough to spend the night? Not me. :eusa_naughty:

They're all scam artists.

I disagree. :funnyface:

Are you going to send them $19.95 for a session? :uhh: Sucker.

ummm, no. But I've had premonitions before.

Coincidence and imagination. You don't have any super powers.

I surely do not, but God told me what I had to do 3x beforehand and I did it, so there's that. It saved our lives. It probably wasn't so much me, but my grandma he wanted to save.

Forum List

Back