Can the Mods Tell Us Why They Put an OP About the Historical Anniversary of Kristallnacht in the Rubber Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can illustrate it for you.

bed-wettingN2.png

Jew hate is the current "in thing" as far as bed wetter political trends go.

I think it has something to do with one victim group's capacity for violence, out weighs the other group's capacity to donate cash. They'll still pander for it, but not enough to have their own houses targeted by mask wearing arsonists.

Last edited:
I just follow your link to thread "kristallnacht-night-of-broken-glass", to see who moved it.

There are NO Moderation Actions, showing on the linked thread.

Are you sure you did not screw it up when starting it?
Nope. I don’t go to that area.

2016. You sure you keep all data after every upgrade?

So you going to move it to its proper place so we can put this behind us?
I have no idea where it was supposed to be. After checking the Moderation Actions tab on the thread, I went to Moderator Tools of the Moderator Panel, to check the log of all moderator actions, that screen supposedly kept for legal reasons. There were no actions logged.
If it was moved without a trace in either place, somebody has more keys to the castle than I do.

Where did you think you were wanting to start it? I am willing to look and see if it will fit. That's after I go get a smoke break, that is.

I have no idea where it was supposed to be. After checking the Moderation Actions tab on the thread, I went to Moderator Tools of the Moderator Panel, to check the log of all moderator actions, that screen supposedly kept for legal reasons. There were no actions logged.
If it was moved without a trace in either place, somebody has more keys to the castle than I do.

Where did you think you were wanting to start it? I am willing to look and see if it will fit. That's after I go get a smoke break, that is.
Should be in history, thx.

So you going to move it to its proper place so we can put this behind us?
Petty leftist tyrants don't accept responsibility or reverse themselves very often, but have a Unicorned meat sandwich and maybe a bed wetter with integrity will show up.
1699546685921.png

For the first week or so after October 6, the Jew hatred was certainly here, but it wasn't favored. Then, all of a sudden it was favored and has been getting worse and worse.
I've noticed jew hate among bed wetters for decades, at least when they're among fellow travelers and no jews were around I suppose. Yet I even met an Israeli student from UT in the city of Autism over 20 years ago who hated her own homeland and people. She said the same stupid shit about "occupation" back then.

So was a maude action performed without being logged or not?

I don't really care about the thread, but this part of your response is interesting to me.

My first question would be to ask "who would be motivated to move it?

Such questioning narrows down the possibilities considerably.

My first question would be to ask "who would be motivated to move it?

Such questioning narrows down the possibilities considerably.

Well no clarification has been made as to whether it was actually moved from the History section to the Rubber room or not.

So far, OP has only stated that he recalls placing it in the History section initially.

It is good to know whether or not a maude action may be performed without any log of said action whatsoever, though, particularly given so many complaints about who moved muh thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back