Can the 1/6 prisoners sue Biden for defamation?

I’m listening to Biden’s “scary” speech right now, where he is reminding the useful idiots of “the insurrectionists who showed up at the Capitol” on Jan 6. Since nobody has been charged with or convicted of any such thing, he’s defaming civilians.

What say you? I know he can’t run on his policies, so all he has left is to scare people that democracy is at risk if he loses, but isn’t he defaming people by labeling them as traitors when they are no such thing?

P.S. The speech is on now, so there’s no link.
Yes. They can. Getting long Jail time for Tresspassing is Police State crap. SUE ,BABY, SUE.

I’m listening to Biden’s “scary” speech right now, where he is reminding the useful idiots of “the insurrectionists who showed up at the Capitol” on Jan 6. Since nobody has been charged with or convicted of any such thing, he’s defaming civilians.

What say you? I know he can’t run on his policies, so all he has left is to scare people that democracy is at risk if he loses, but isn’t he defaming people by labeling them as traitors when they are no such thing?

Trump is an exercential threat to democracy. We all know this.
Biden's policies have been unparalleled accomplishments.
My advise to you, turn off MAGA Media, that shit rots the brain

Trump is an exercential threat to democracy. We all know this.
Biden's policies have been unparalleled accomplishments.
My advise to you, turn off MAGA Media, that shit rots the brain
1) Who is “we”? With typical liberal arrogance, you assume everyone agrees with you. Polls are showing that most people do NOT.

2) Some accomplishments - an invasion of illegals from the south, policies that brought inflation to a 40-year high, funding Islamic terrorists, and a more divided country than ever.

1) Who is “we”? With typical liberal arrogance, you assume everyone agrees with you. Polls are showing that most people do NOT.

2) Some accomplishments - an invasion of illegals from the south, policies that brought inflation to a 40-year high, funding Islamic terrorists, and a more divided country than ever.

His policies brought inflation to its knees like no other country has been able to do.
Do you really not understand what caused inflation and how well we have fought it off?

This is a serious question. (If such a thing exists on this board)

His policies brought inflation to its knees like no other country has been able to do.
Do you really not understand what caused inflation and how well we have fought it off?

This is a serious question. (If such a thing exists on this board)
Yes, of course I do. We had to spend a fortune during COVID. Then we had labor shortages. Too much money chasing too few goods.

But Biden’s $2t was unnecessary and contributed to it. Inflation went higher than it would have otherwise? And have you heard the latest? he wants to spend MORE so that college-educated professionals don’t have to make good on their loans. The car mechanic and secretary, struggling to feed their families, will help them pay for it.

YOU are the ones doing that. Why can’t you let Americans vote for the candidate of their choice instead of forcing qualified people off the ballot?

You should be ashamed to call yourself an American.
The 14th is your problem.
Today just as it was in 1867.

If Trump and his sycophants (That's you) hadn't tried an insurrection to hold on to power in 2021 then no one would be invoking the 14th today.

Enjoy the bed you made.

The 14th is your problem.
Today just as it was in 1867.

If Trump and his sycophants (That's you) hadn't tried an insurrection to hold on to power in 2021 then no one would be invoking the 14th today.

Enjoy the bed you made.
One problem with your rant:

THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION.

Try winning an election without resorting to lies and cheating.

The answer is no.

Yes, of course I do. We had to spend a fortune during COVID. Then we had labor shortages. Too much money chasing too few goods.

But Biden’s $2t was unnecessary and contributed to it. Inflation went higher than it would have otherwise? And have you heard the latest? he wants to spend MORE so that college-educated professionals don’t have to make good on their loans. The car mechanic and secretary, struggling to feed their families, will help them pay for it.

Inflations primary cause was world supply chain shortages caused by the rebound demand after a global shutdown of industry.
I absolutely hate what aboutisms and this is not one but it may seem as such, again, its not. It was Trumps spending on the pandemic and tax cuts that is the biggest contributor to our debt.
It is important to not confuse debt with inflation. There can be an association but mostly there is not.
As to Joe's falsely worded inflation reduction act, it was a much needed piece of legislation. Its the kind of legislation that got us out of the depression.
I am against loan forgiveness but its probably good for the economy.
When people have more money to spend in the economy, the better the country does.
This us why FDR's programs worked, they put people to work who then became consumers.
Why not repeal all the tax breaks given under Ronnie, Junior and Trump? Then mechanics and secretaries (are there still such a thing?) won't need to pay so much?

Thank you for answering in a reasonable manner.

Inflations primary cause was world supply chain shortages caused by the rebound demand after a global shutdown of industry.
I absolutely hate what aboutisms and this is not one but it may seem as such, again, its not. It was Trumps spending on the pandemic and tax cuts that is the biggest contributor to our debt.
It is important to not confuse debt with inflation. There can be an association but mostly there is not.
As to Joe's falsely worded inflation reduction act, it was a much needed piece of legislation. Its the kind of legislation that got us out of the depression.
I am against loan forgiveness but its probably good for the economy.
When people have more money to spend in the economy, the better the country does.
This us why FDR's programs worked, they put people to work who then became consumers.
Why not repeal all the tax breaks given under Ronnie, Junior and Trump? Then mechanics and secretaries (are there still such a thing?) won't need to pay so much?

Thank you for answering in a reasonable manner.
But when you give out free money to college graduates, thus “pumping money into the economy,” you are taking that money in one form or another from the mechanics and secretaries. Why not give the free money to the lower earners, and make the college graduates pay for it? You’d still, according to you, pump money into the economy, but you’d be giving it to the mechanic instead of the civil engineer, and the secretary instead of the manager.

As far as the tax cuts, the lower income got to keep more of their money with the Trump tax cut.

Finally, the spending during the COVID crisis was an emergency. Biden’s $2T was not.

But when you give out free money to college graduates, thus “pumping money into the economy,” you are taking that money in one form or another from the mechanics and secretaries. Why not give the free money to the lower earners, and make the college graduates pay for it? You’d still, according to you, pump money into the economy, but you’d be giving it to the mechanic instead of the civil engineer, and the secretary instead of the manager.

As far as the tax cuts, the lower income got to keep more of their money with the Trump tax cut.

Finally, the spending during the COVID crisis was an emergency. Biden’s $2T was not.

You are making me weary bit again tak you for posting as an adult.

You are forgiving a debt, not paying the debt form low earners.

Make college grads pay for the poor?
Not a bad idea but I have a better one. Why not have those who have truly benefited since Ronnie help the poor?
And no, Trump's cut were designed for and benefited the wealthy. This is fact. The old trickle down joke that so many Americans still swallow.

I'd say Trump spent to much during Covid. By a lot. Half or more could have been saved by that is a whataboutism, it had zero to do with what Biden got through in a bipartisan vote .
The Biden plan does a that Trump promised and positions us for the future. This is something Trump never cares about.

You are making me weary bit again tak you for posting as an adult.

You are forgiving a debt, not paying the debt form low earners.

Make college grads pay for the poor?
Not a bad idea but I have a better one. Why not have those who have truly benefited since Ronnie help the poor?
And no, Trump's cut were designed for and benefited the wealthy. This is fact. The old trickle down joke that so many Americans still swallow.

I'd say Trump spent to much during Covid. By a lot. Half or more could have been saved by that is a whataboutism, it had zero to do with what Biden got through in a bipartisan vote .
The Biden plan does a that Trump promised and positions us for the future. This is something Trump never cares about.
“Forgiving” a debt means someone else is paying for it, in one form or another.

If Trump’s tax cuts benefitted the wealthy more than the middle, that’s because they were paying most of the tax! He enabled the wealthy to keep more of their earnings, and we saw it with increased hiring and wages.

And what’s the Biden plan??

“Forgiving” a debt means someone else is paying for it, in one form or another.

If Trump’s tax cuts benefitted the wealthy more than the middle, that’s because they were paying most of the tax! He enabled the wealthy to keep more of their earnings, and we saw it with increased hiring and wages.

And what’s the Biden plan??

The non working investor class loves when you post like this.

Peace and thanks for the exchange

The non working investor class loves when you post like this.

Peace and thanks for the exchange
The investor class includes middle-class people who worked and saved all their lives, and are now living off their investments. I’m one of them.

is there something wrong with living below one’s means for 40 years to acquire an investment portfolio for their golden years?

Forum List

Back