Can the 1/6 prisoners sue Biden for defamation?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I’m listening to Biden’s “scary” speech right now, where he is reminding the useful idiots of “the insurrectionists who showed up at the Capitol” on Jan 6. Since nobody has been charged with or convicted of any such thing, he’s defaming civilians.

What say you? I know he can’t run on his policies, so all he has left is to scare people that democracy is at risk if he loses, but isn’t he defaming people by labeling them as traitors when they are no such thing?

P.S. The speech is on now, so there’s no link.

P.P.S. I muted it. He’s still going on about the election three years ago. Isn’t he going to talk about his policies? His accomplishments? How Americans are much better under him?
is his entire campaign going to be based on defaming people who don’t support him?

I get what you’re saying, but remember.….the Dems reading it won’t get your message.
The convicted insurrectionists only need to be able to admit that it was a game on Jan. 6, in which arrangements had been made to keep the violence out of it.

That's the elephant in the room that is costing them their freedom. Granted, they would still hav to serve some time for breaking windows and other vandalism.

you can't have a serious attempted coup when the outcome has been pre-decided.

This one had nothing in common to Comrad Fidel's successful coup in which the the Batista government's heads rolled.

1/6 should be a national holiday. Trump's biggest failure was not able to prevent the coup against him and that is why repairing this nation may take 50 years if not longer.

Biden is talking about Trump threatning democracy and demonIzing “election deniers,” while Democrats are the ones trying to disenfranchise voters.

The convicted insurrectionists only need to be able to admit that it was a game on Jan. 6, in which arrangements had been made to keep the violence out of it.

That's the elephant in the room that is costing them their freedom. Granted, they would still hav to serve some time for breaking windows and other vandalism.

you can't have a serious attempted coup when the outcome has been pre-decided.

This one had nothing in common to Comrad Fidel's successful coup in which the the Batista government's heads rolled.
There are no convicted insurrectionists!

I’m listening to Biden’s “scary” speech right now, where he is reminding the useful idiots of “the insurrectionists who showed up at the Capitol” on Jan 6. Since nobody has been charged with or convicted of any such thing, he’s defaming civilians.

What say you? I know he can’t run on his policies, so all he has left is to scare people that democracy is at risk if he loses, but isn’t he defaming people by labeling them as traitors when they are no such thing?

You can sue anyone for anything.
But a convicted criminal winning a defamation suit against the prosecution?
Ain't gonna happen.
But do go ahead and file, the government can always use your money.

You can sue anyone for anything.
But a convicted criminal winning a defamation suit against the prosecution?
Ain't gonna happen.
But do go ahead and file, the government can always use your money.
Biden labeled them with a crime they hadn’t committed.

Biden labeled them with a crime they hadn’t committed.
This is what they did. Sue away. We can use your money.

1704490915284.png

No.

He just imprisoned and murdered millions. No biggie.
They would all be dead by now anyway. They were sacrificed for the prosperity of many millions more who no longer toiled on farmlands as slaves to a single master, even if you want to say they were slaves to the state. In that case their lives were spent so that future generations could enjoy modern living standards.

It sucked, but it worked and it's now the USA that's swirling down the toilet and when it finally goes down, the world will be free of the Imperial US Banking Cartel.

He used a poor choice of words, for certain.

Substitute insurrection with seditious conspiracy and its accurate.

Just to clear things up...is it your contention that a president accusing people of crimes when no charges were filed, they can be sued?

Is that what you are saying?

They would all be dead by now anyway. They were sacrificed for the prosperity of many millions more who no longer toiled on farmlands as slaves to a single master, even if you want to say they were slaves to the state. In that case their lives were spent so that future generations could enjoy modern living standards.

It sucked, but it worked and it's now the USA that's swirling down the toilet and when it finally goes down, the world will be free of the Imperial US Banking Cartel.
Replaced by… what?

Forum List

Back