Can the 1/6 prisoners sue Biden for defamation?

I’m listening to Biden’s “scary” speech right now, where he is reminding the useful idiots of “the insurrectionists who showed up at the Capitol” on Jan 6. Since nobody has been charged with or convicted of any such thing, he’s defaming civilians.

What say you? I know he can’t run on his policies, so all he has left is to scare people that democracy is at risk if he loses, but isn’t he defaming people by labeling them as traitors when they are no such thing?

P.S. The speech is on now, so there’s no link.
You're a big fat hypocrite. All magaturds are. :dunno:

I’m listening to Biden’s “scary” speech right now, where he is reminding the useful idiots of “the insurrectionists who showed up at the Capitol” on Jan 6. Since nobody has been charged with or convicted of any such thing, he’s defaming civilians.

What say you? I know he can’t run on his policies, so all he has left is to scare people that democracy is at risk if he loses, but isn’t he defaming people by labeling them as traitors when they are no such thing?

No, President Biden was speaking the truth.

It’s funny how you guys are obsessed with filing useless lawsuits and then whining when theyre laughed out of court.
Some of Trump lawyers have had serious sanctions imposed on them for their frivolous lawsuits.

They should go for it
😆

I don’t see why not. Especially those who are still awaiting trial.

I say go for it, the rule of law doesn’t mean anything anymore, and is kinda just what we “interpret” it to be.

In this imaginary defamation trial, the first person called to the stand to speak on his authority on insurrections should be Donald J. Trump.

It is Donald Trump's professional opinion that any protest against the outcome of an election is an insurrection.

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to “put … down very quickly” riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

[snip]

“We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want,” Trump said.

“Look, it’s called insurrection,”
he added. “We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

‘We’ll put them down very quickly’: Trump threatens to quash election night riots

In this imaginary defamation trial, the first person called to the stand to speak on his authority on insurrections should be Donald J. Trump.

It is Donald Trump's professional opinion that any protest against the outcome of an election is an insurrection.

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to “put … down very quickly” riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

[snip]

“We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want,” Trump said.

“Look, it’s called insurrection,”
he added. “We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

‘We’ll put them down very quickly’: Trump threatens to quash election night riots

Excellent.

I hope he cracks many, many libtard skulls.

The 1/6 debacle was a blatant attempt by Democrats to demonize Trump supporters.
And they’re still milking it three years later.

Biden’s entire election campaign will be geared to scaring ignorant and gullible voters that if Trump wins, America is gone. Not a word about policy.

And the caliber of the country had descended so low, due to the indoctrination and lack of education, that enough voters might fall for it.

And they’re still milking it three years later.
You do a very good job demonizing yourselves.
Biden’s entire election campaign will be geared to scaring ignorant and gullible voters that if Trump wins, America is gone. Not a word about policy.
It will be a mix of both. I think it will be successful. If Haley were his opponent, I think Biden would probably lose.
And the caliber of the country had descended so low, due to the indoctrination and lack of education, that enough voters might fall for it.
You're living proof that in some places, America is suffering a dark ages type of existence.

That’s the definition of insurrection. They‘re not guilty of it, or else after the witch-hunt to put Grandma in jail after walkimg into the Capitol, they would have been charged for it. NOBODY was.
Your delusions aside, they remain in prison with more to come.

You should be ashamed of supporting the destruction of this Democracy.

Your delusions aside, they remain in prison with more to come.

You should be ashamed of supporting the destruction of this Democracy.
YOU are the ones doing that. Why can’t you let Americans vote for the candidate of their choice instead of forcing qualified people off the ballot?

You should be ashamed to call yourself an American.

Forum List

Back