Can straights change their "sexual orientation?"

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
It seems to me that if gays can do it then so can straights. Perhaps this is where the fear lies among posters like the Bass, et al. Maybe they are just afraid that one day they will wake up and choose to change their sexual orientation.

What say you? Can straight people choose to be gay?

Ha! Just noticed this thread - who wouldn't choose less rights, more fear, the potential to get assaulted by homophobes, familial alienation, work problems, and all the other 'perks' of being gay?

I would if I could - but I cannot. I'm a slave to my DNA.

It seems to me that if gays can do it then so can straights. Perhaps this is where the fear lies among posters like the Bass, et al. Maybe they are just afraid that one day they will wake up and choose to change their sexual orientation.

Straights worry that a gay couple will make their adopted kids gay. Or they worry that teaching kids about gays in school will make their kids gay.

They can't admit that they are born gay because then that would mean God meant to make them gay.

Which is why the evangelicals continue to say such ignorant things.

And you are right, these anti gay people are closeted gays. I'll explain:

There are some guys who can't imagine having sex with another man. That's me. No way in hell. Couldn't get aroused. So I know that I am straight.

And there are gay guys who could never be straight.

But then there are bi sexuals. Gays and straights don't understand just how different these people are. They can have sex with EITHER.

So the people who are saying that gays choose to be gay, are bi sexuals. Because they choose to be straight, or choose to be gay. But they could actually go either way.

Could you? I couldn't. So Bass must be a closeted gay who is self loathing.

Those who go to prison often engage in homosexual intercourse.

They convince themselves that what is done in prison isn't gay. It is just what they need to do to get by until they get out.

This phenominon should be studied. Because these men would never have homosexual sex if they weren't in prison.

If all the men on earth disappeared tomorrow, it would be my hope that batteries were still around. And if there weren't any, then of course I would resort to my own personal resources and live a lonely single life.

So for me, the answer is no. :)

if you get to them early....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYOWRX41Qu0]YouTube - Gay Agenda in Schools[/ame]

If all the men on earth disappeared tomorrow, it would be my hope that batteries were still around. And if there weren't any, then of course I would resort to my own personal resources and live a lonely single life.

In time you might want the companionship or intimacy. That's what happens in prison. They aren't gay either. And maybe you could find a really butch chick who looks manly?

But what you said was hot. Batteries or just your fingers huh? That's hot.

If you're straight and you're choosing to be gay, then you're not straight to begin with..

At least in my opinion. *shrug*

if you get to them early....[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYOWRX41Qu0]YouTube - Gay Agenda in Schools[/ame]

Any child that is taught that marriage is about love and love only, there should be no worries about them going astray with their sexuality.

In time you might want the companionship or intimacy. That's what happens in prison. They aren't gay either. And maybe you could find a really butch chick who looks manly?

I am being honest, there is no way I could even imagine being with another woman. You can call me a self homophobe. I don't begrudge others for their sexuality, but mine is sacred to me. That is why I don't understand people who think homosexuality is a choice.

If I ended up in prison, I would be alone (unless I was forced, and even that I would fight till I was blue), I would find campionship through friendship. Intimacy I have already explained. :)

I am being honest, there is no way I could even imagine being with another woman. You can call me a self homophobe. I don't begrudge others for their sexuality, but mine is sacred to me. That is why I don't understand people who think homosexuality is a choice.

If I ended up in prison, I would be alone (unless I was forced, and even that I would fight till I was blue), I would find campionship through friendship. Intimacy I have already explained. :)

Notice people like you and I don't think gay is a choice because there is no way we could choose it.

Notice homophobes think it is a choice. They are the Jeffrey Dahmer's of the world. ANGRY at themselves for being gay so they take it out on the gay community.

If they bitch about gays, no one will ever suspect them of being gay.

Or, maybe god will forgive them for my evil thoughts if they speak against them.

if you get to them early....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYOWRX41Qu0"]YouTube - Gay Agenda in Schools[/ame]
So you admit that you could have chosen to be gay.

Interesting.

it's possible I could of been raised and indoctrinated to be a terrorist suicide bomber or to stuff jews in ovens...this is why we teach our children values and morality....

That would have been impossible if your had been raised to love. That is how you teach your children values and morality.

oh ya the gay community is all about the love....

YouTube - Duudsonit Gay Parade

See? Shit like that is why gays get the crap knocked out of them physically, and mentally. You don't see straight people doing that shit. (Spare me the going and finding a video - I'm sure there's one out there, but it's not common like the above.) If they just left people the hell alone, and stopped trying to push everything they stand for in everyone elses faces, they'd likely have less dramatic lives.

Forum List

Back