Can straights change their "sexual orientation?"

I don't condemn prostitutes.. pimps and drug addicts...but i dont want them coming to my childs school preaching it as a positive alternative lifestyle either
I'm happy for you but that wasn't the topic of this thread.

oh ya the gay community is all about the love....

YouTube - Duudsonit Gay Parade

See? Shit like that is why gays get the crap knocked out of them physically, and mentally. You don't see straight people doing that shit. (Spare me the going and finding a video - I'm sure there's one out there, but it's not common like the above.) If they just left people the hell alone, and stopped trying to push everything they stand for in everyone elses faces, they'd likely have less dramatic lives.

Girls gone wild come to mind? Mardi Gra come to mind?

so then in your mind it would be alright to invite a bunch of drunk sluts to grade schools to talk about their version of love....and offer it up as a positive lifestyle choice ???
You mean like roadies? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

so then in your mind it would be alright to invite a bunch of drunk sluts to grade schools to talk about their version of love....and offer it up as a positive lifestyle choice ???

Well it was a counterpoint to the "You don't see straight people doing that shit" statement that Dis made; heterosexuals act like sexual perverts in public as well. Not all homosexuals do, not all heterosexuals do.

I dont understand why so many people feel threatened to accept that people who are homosexuals do in fact exists and to recognize that these people can share a bond thats just as strong as heterosexual couples... or in grade school terms, as strong as their mommy and daddy's love. Of course there really is no sanctity of marriage since the kids parents are probably divoriced and hate each other tremedously.

Doubtful. You must hate science for finding ways to allow those with aids to live normal lives.

And since gays have been with us since the beginning of time it is doubtful they will ever breed themselves out of existence.

But if that were possible, you'd be out there demanding same sex marriage be approved, IdiotMan.

edit: I was replying to SunniIdiotBoy but for some reason the quote function glitched.

Well it was a counterpoint to the "You don't see straight people doing that shit" statement that Dis made; heterosexuals act like sexual perverts in public as well. Not all homosexuals do, not all heterosexuals do.
I dont understand why so many people feel threatened to accept that people who are homosexuals do in fact exists and to recognize that these people can share a bond thats just as strong as heterosexual couples...

they can do as they please just don't come to my childs school and try and normalize their perversion

or in grade school terms, as strong as their mommy and daddy's love. Of course there
really is no sanctity of marriage since the kids parents are probably divoriced and hate each other tremedously

well a large number may divorce but not necessarily hate each other...but with the perverse nature of homosexuals that divorce rate will be 90%...more court cost . more health care cost....more single parent family's...just go be homos and do homo things and leave the children and marriage alone...you can have your parades and bath houses...or go party with the girls gone wild

well a large number may divorce but not necessarily hate each other...but with the perverse nature of homosexuals that divorce rate will be 90%...more court cost . more health care cost....more single parent family's...just go be homos and do homo things and leave the children and marriage alone...you can have your parades and bath houses...or go party with the girls gone wild

Elaborate please to how homosexuals are more perverse in nature than heterosexuals?

Yeah, the gays are going to spread their evil gay cooties to all the little kids. There real agenda is to make everyone gay and to get em while they're young... not to gain the rights and benefits that are currently afforeded to married heterosexual couples and have their love recoginced as legitimate... Your menality that gays are trying to corrupt the children and the world is laughable. I am really happy I dont have such a narrow-minded perspective of this world that you have. Of course, since you live in a cloud of ignorance you probably dont realize how outragous and stupid your thoughts actually are.

And marriage in the eyes of the state, and the rights and benefits afforded there to, is a right that should be and a right that will eventually be granted to homosexuals.

I don't blame people for not wanting their young children to be taught that homosexuality is normal. It is however appropriate for children, at a certain age in the context of a sex ed class, to acknowledge that homosexuality exists naturally in reality. We don't do children any favors by pretending that it doesn't.

Then there is the issue of elementary school children of homosexuals parents also existing in reality, side-by-side your child in the classroom. IMO, there is no need to inform such young children of the sexuality of anybody's parents, unless it becomes a behavioral issue that affects the classroom, whereby for some legitimate reason it needs to be discussed albeit delicately.

To teach your child to hate gays or that gays are "evil", is disgusting, IMO.

That being said, I think people don't choose who they are attracted to, it is more of a unique hard-wired instinct that they can choose to respond to or suppress.

Last edited:

Elaborate please to how homosexuals are more perverse in nature than heterosexuals?

Yeah, the gays are going to spread their evil gay cooties to all the little kids. There real agenda is to make everyone gay and to get em while they're young... not to gain the rights and benefits that are currently afforeded to married heterosexual couples and have their love recoginced as legitimate... Your menality that gays are trying to corrupt the children and the world is laughable. I am really happy I dont have such a narrow-minded perspective of this world that you have. Of course, since you live in a cloud of ignorance you probably dont realize how outragous and stupid your thoughts actually are.

And marriage in the eyes of the state, and the rights and benefits afforded there to, is a right that should be and a right that will eventually be granted to homosexuals.

so lets just let the whole shit house go up in flames....lets marry our animals... lets marry our realitives..what the hell...

In the spring of 2004, a crystal meth addict slumped into a clinic in New York with lesions and a story about barebacking with several hundred men over that year. At first it seemed like the sad same-old, the kind of case that staggers into AIDS clinics across the world every day: gay man gets addicted to crystal, belly-flops into a culture of raw sex, and seroconverts in a second. Only this case was different. This man had tested negative just six months before - but he was already showing the symptoms of AIDS. It seemed impossible: the virus takes far longer than six months to progress to its late, lethal stages. And it got worse: the virus ravaging his body was so powerful that protease inhibitors didn't work. The doctors tried cocktail after cocktail, but nothing changed. It seemed like this was a new Patient Zero, and super-AIDS - a new, more toxic mutation of the HIV virus, quicker and invulnerable to drug treatment -
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-biggest-threat-to-the_b_146807.html

The Beast in the Bathhouse; Crystal Meth Use by Gay Men Threatens to Reignite an Epidemic
By ANDREW JACOBS

Published: Monday, January 12, 2004
looked haggard but was feeling fabulous. Chewing gum at a manic clip, circling the labyrinthine halls of the West Side Club on a recent Sunday afternoon, he had been awake since Friday, thanks to a glassine pouch of crystalline powder he had tucked beneath the mattress of a room he rented in this Chelsea bathhouse.

The powder, known as methamphetamine, or crystal meth, had helped Bob conquer a half-dozen sex partners during a 35-hour binge. Like many of the men cruising the two-level club lined with closet-size cubicles, Bob, a 37-year-old advertising copywriter, was ''tweaking,'' high on a wildly addictive stimulant that has been sweeping through Manhattan's gay ghettos

The Beast in the Bathhouse; Crystal Meth Use by Gay Men Threatens to Reignite an Epidemic - The New York Times

so lets just let the whole shit house go up in flames....lets marry our animals... lets marry our realitives..what the hell...

In the spring of 2004, a crystal meth addict slumped into a clinic in New York with lesions and a story about barebacking with several hundred men over that year. At first it seemed like the sad same-old, the kind of case that staggers into AIDS clinics across the world every day: gay man gets addicted to crystal, belly-flops into a culture of raw sex, and seroconverts in a second. Only this case was different. This man had tested negative just six months before - but he was already showing the symptoms of AIDS. It seemed impossible: the virus takes far longer than six months to progress to its late, lethal stages. And it got worse: the virus ravaging his body was so powerful that protease inhibitors didn't work. The doctors tried cocktail after cocktail, but nothing changed. It seemed like this was a new Patient Zero, and super-AIDS - a new, more toxic mutation of the HIV virus, quicker and invulnerable to drug treatment -
Johann Hari: The Biggest Threat to the Gay Community -- and No, It's Not Proposition 8

Yeah and lily white homosexuals never ever get nasty viruses?? :rolleyes:

Johann Hari: The Biggest Threat to the Gay Community -- and No, It's Not Proposition 8

Yeah and lily white homosexuals never ever get nasty viruses?? :rolleyes:

not at any rate close to gays...and there wonderful and equal in the eyes of god.....love

gay marriage =/= incest, bestiality, or phedophlia.

Homosexuals are not exculsive to that culture of drug use and sex... say heterosexual women prostituting themselves to pay for their addiction to crack cocaine.

Homosexuals are not exculsive to that culture of drug use and sex... say heterosexual women prostituting themselves to pay for their addiction to crack cocaine.

not exclusive just extremely prevalents and dominate...but you are correct that the average gay man is the = to a crack addicted prostitute in his behaviors...so lets invite him in to our grade one classes to chat with the kiddies how normal it is...it is a personality disorder...its a wheel out of balance...not a wonderful loving rainbow filled alternative and thats my problem with gay marriage once we do that ..its normal...and they will teach our children its normal...there will be no stopping them from forcing this agenda on our children and schools.....misery loves company

Last edited:
I am really happy I dont have such a narrow-minded perspective of this world that you have. Of course, since you live in a cloud of ignorance you probably dont realize how outragous and stupid your thoughts actually are.

Don't sell yourself short, you have a tremendously narrow-minded world view. It's merely clouded by your self-righteous certainty.

That isn't what I said. You posted a video of some gay folks acting outrageous, I reminded you that hetro folks can do the same.

Last edited:

not exclusive just extremely prevalents and dominate...but you are correct that the average gay man is the = to a crack addicted prostitute in his behaviors...so lets invite him in to our grade one classes to chat with the kiddies how normal it is...it is a personality disorder...its a wheel out of balance...not a wonderful loving rainbow filled alternative

*facepalm*

No, the average gay man is =/= to a crack addicted prostitute in his behaviors. Both cases presented are marginal and not really reflective of most people within each group.

You can try to demonize gay people all you want but in the near future thay are going to be welcomed into the institution of marriage and in school kids will learn that if a person is gay its okay thats who they are.

I am really happy I dont have such a narrow-minded perspective of this world that you have. Of course, since you live in a cloud of ignorance you probably dont realize how outragous and stupid your thoughts actually are.

Don't sell yourself short, you have a tremendously narrow-minded world view. It's merely clouded by your self-righteous certainty.

Maybe... but essentially arguing that all homosexuls want is to corrupt kids and turn them gay, that gays are perverse in nature, that they would have a higher divorice rate of 90 percent, they are only about parades and bath houses, the average gay is a drug user with aids, and that homosexuality "is a personality disorder...its a wheel out of balance...not a wonderful loving rainbow filled alternative" is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back