Can straights change their "sexual orientation?"

I think that the Bass is trying hard to change his sexuality to hetero, but I'm not sure it's working.

it's possible I could of been raised and indoctrinated to be a terrorist suicide bomber or to stuff jews in ovens...this is why we teach our children values and morality....

My parents want me to marry a Greek girl, but I love black women. I can't help what I like.

But I didn't rebel and go for men.

In time you might want the companionship or intimacy. That's what happens in prison. They aren't gay either. And maybe you could find a really butch chick who looks manly?

But what you said was hot. Batteries or just your fingers huh? That's hot.

I am being honest, there is no way I could even imagine being with another woman. You can call me a self homophobe. I don't begrudge others for their sexuality, but mine is sacred to me. That is why I don't understand people who think homosexuality is a choice.

If I ended up in prison, I would be alone (unless I was forced, and even that I would fight till I was blue), I would find campionship through friendship. Intimacy I have already explained. :)

Notice people like you and I don't think gay is a choice because there is no way we could choose it.

Notice homophobes think it is a choice. They are the Jeffrey Dahmer's of the world. ANGRY at themselves for being gay so they take it out on the gay community.

If they bitch about gays, no one will ever suspect them of being gay.

Or, maybe god will forgive them for my evil thoughts if they speak against them.

I believe a some of the worst homophobes are closet ones. But I also believe that a lot of fear you see in folks regarding homosexuals is learned perceptions. I also believe that anyone who is confident in their own sexuality, wouldn't spend time worrying about someone else's sexuality.

Last edited:
it's possible I could of been raised and indoctrinated to be a terrorist suicide bomber or to stuff jews in ovens...this is why we teach our children values and morality....
I don't doubt you could be...but that is not quite the same thing.

But thanks for at least being honest.

I don't condemn prostitutes.. pimps and drug addicts...but i dont want them coming to my childs school preaching it as a positive alternative lifestyle either

Well it isn't for you or your half a fag kids. Its for gay kids who feel abnormal for what they are. So the gays go to tell them they aren't alone AND so the half fag kids don't pick on them because their parents are ignorant. :lol:

Amd those are all illegal. Big difference.

See, if god created us all then god made gays on purpose. Or do you think god made a mistake?

And you don't want this because you think your kids can be turned gay. Don't worry, most bisexuals like you tend to lean straight so he probably won't go 100% gay. Especially if you don't fag him this and fag him that and push him into being gay. Remember, if your parents told you not to drink or smoke pot, you did it anyways. So don't tell him about smoking pole.

Sure he'll experiment in college with homosexuality a couple times, but who didn't, right?

I don't condemn prostitutes.. pimps and drug addicts...but i dont want them coming to my childs school preaching it as a positive alternative lifestyle either

Exactly how I feel about the DARE program in schools.

Well it isn't for you or your half a fag kids. Its for gay kids who feel abnormal for what they are. So the gays go to tell them they aren't alone AND so the half fag kids don't pick on them because their parents are ignorant. :lol:

See, if god created us all then god made gays on purpose. Or do you think god made a mistake?

And you don't want this because you think your kids can be turned gay. Don't worry, most bisexuals like you tend to lean straight so he probably won't go 100% gay. Especially if you don't fag him this and fag him that and push him into being gay. Remember, if your parents told you not to drink or smoke pot, you did it anyways. So don't tell him about smoking pole.

Sure he'll experiment in college with homosexuality a couple times, but who didn't, right?

Umm. I didn't, and I don't know anyone that did...

Just what kind of life do you lead, dude?

It seems to me that if gays can do it then so can straights. Perhaps this is where the fear lies among posters like the Bass, et al. Maybe they are just afraid that one day they will wake up and choose to change their sexual orientation.

What say you? Can straight people choose to be gay?

Straights worry that a gay couple will make their adopted kids gay. Or they worry that teaching kids about gays in school will make their kids gay.

They can't admit that they are born gay because then that would mean God meant to make them gay.

Which is why the evangelicals continue to say such ignorant things.

And you are right, these anti gay people are closeted gays. I'll explain:

There are some guys who can't imagine having sex with another man. That's me. No way in hell. Couldn't get aroused. So I know that I am straight.

And there are gay guys who could never be straight.

But then there are bi sexuals. Gays and straights don't understand just how different these people are. They can have sex with EITHER.

So the people who are saying that gays choose to be gay, are bi sexuals. Because they choose to be straight, or choose to be gay. But they could actually go either way.

Could you? I couldn't. So Bass must be a closeted gay who is self loathing.

Did you go to Harvard or Yale to get all this sexual knowledge, Bobo ? :lol:

I love using that joke/line on homophobes. :lol:

I love using that joke/line on homophobes. :lol:

You oughta get out more, Bobo. :lol:

Last edited:

Well it isn't for you or your half a fag kids. Its for gay kids who feel abnormal for what they are.

gay 5yr old ?...how sick are you ??

So the gays go to tell them they aren't alone AND so the half fag kids don't pick on them because their parents are ignorant. :lol:

how dare you pervert my children with your filth you piece of garbage

no I think man has made the mistakes..or did god make pedophile rapist as well in your mind...alcoholism is not illegal ...either is prostituting..but we don't offer them to our children

I would int have that choice because perverts like you want to come into our schools and preach their filth

homosexual and other deviants like to imagine everyone is as sick as the..but lack the courage to say so...it makes them feel better...misery loves company

no I think man has made the mistakes..or did god make pedophile rapist as well in your mind...alcoholism is not illegal ...either is prostituting..but we don't offer them to our children

I would int have that choice because perverts like you want to come into our schools and preach their filth

homosexual and other deviants like to imagine everyone is as sick as the..but lack the courage to say so...it makes them feel better...misery loves company

Whats more gay, to give or recieve? I use to think being the catcher was more gay, but consider that the dude doing you is the one with a hard on.

But you're the kind of guy who gets hard when he's getting sodomized. %That means you like getting fucked in the A.

They kill bitches in prison for that. Be careful.

I'm just kidding. I'm not gay. But you know that already because you never see me at the meetings.

Whats more gay, to give or recieve? I use to think being the catcher was more gay, but consider that the dude doing you is the one with a hard on.

But you're the kind of guy who gets hard when he's getting sodomized. %That means you like getting fucked in the A.

They kill bitches in prison for that. Be careful.

I'm just kidding. I'm not gay. But you know that already because you never see me at the meetings.

you sound like a closet homophob...i thought they where your Buddy's and now you connect their ...acts of love to prison and rape...and attempt to insult and straight person with implications of homosexuality...interesting

Forum List

Back