Can straights change their "sexual orientation?"

gay marriage =/= incest, bestiality, or phedophlia.

Homosexuals are not exculsive to that culture of drug use and sex... say heterosexual women prostituting themselves to pay for their addiction to crack cocaine.

not exclusive just extremely prevalents and dominate...but you are correct that the average gay man is the = to a crack addicted prostitute in his behaviors...so lets invite him in to our grade one classes to chat with the kiddies how normal it is...it is a personality disorder...its a wheel out of balance...not a wonderful loving rainbow filled alternative

*facepalm*

No, the average gay man is =/= to a crack addicted prostitute in his behaviors. Both cases presented are marginal and not really reflective of most people within each group.

You can try to demonize gay people all you want but in the near future thay are going to be welcomed into the institution of marriage and in school kids will learn that if a person is gay its okay thats who they are.

If you can teach children that love is the primary in any relationship, you've done your job.

I am really happy I dont have such a narrow-minded perspective of this world that you have. Of course, since you live in a cloud of ignorance you probably dont realize how outragous and stupid your thoughts actually are.

Don't sell yourself short, you have a tremendously narrow-minded world view. It's merely clouded by your self-righteous certainty.

Maybe... but essentially arguing that all homosexuls want is to corrupt kids and turn them gay, that gays are perverse in nature, that they would have a higher divorice rate of 90 percent, they are only about parades and bath houses, the average gay is a drug user with aids, and that homosexuality "is a personality disorder...its a wheel out of balance...not a wonderful loving rainbow filled alternative" is ridiculous.

A wee bit.

Don't sell yourself short, you have a tremendously narrow-minded world view. It's merely clouded by your self-righteous certainty.

Maybe... but essentially arguing that

all homosexuls want is to corrupt kids and turn them gay,

that gays are perverse in nature,

that they would have a higher divorice rate of 90 percent,

they are only about parades and bath houses,

the average gay is a drug user with aids, and

that homosexuality "is a personality disorder...

its a wheel out of balance...

not a wonderful loving rainbow filled alternative"

is ridiculous.

A wee bit.

Which bit?

so then in your mind it would be alright to invite a bunch of drunk sluts to grade schools to talk about their version of love....and offer it up as a positive lifestyle choice ???

That isn't what I said. You posted a video of some gay folks acting outrageous, I reminded you that hetro folks can do the same.
No way! We are as pure as the driven snow. :lol::lol::lol:

I think they can. I had a friend that did so and she changed back. Maybe she's bi or was just curious. I didn't ask about any details.

I think they can. I had a friend that did so and she changed back. Maybe she's bi or was just curious. I didn't ask about any details.

Oh please, some drunk chick that had sex with another girl, or a three way,is not a lesbian or even bisexual.

I also have friends who "experimented" with the 'girlfriend' thing, one gal even lived with a gal for a year....but then ended right back with men, and now is married with 2 kids. I think it is easier for women to do that then men for some odd reason. I don't know any men that went "gay" for a while then switched back to hetro.

Oh please, some drunk chick that had sex with another girl, or a three way,is not a lesbian or even bisexual.

I also have friends who "experimented" with the 'girlfriend' thing, one gal even lived with a gal for a year....but then ended right back with men, and now is married with 2 kids. I think it is easier for women to do that then men for some odd reason. I don't know any men that went "gay" for a while then switched back to hetro.

Well, if it's just experimenting, I need to take some specimen to the laboratory to conduct further studies....

Well, if it's just experimenting, I need to take some specimen to the laboratory to conduct further studies....

I'm going to be busy at that particular time, JB--thanks butt no thanks :lol:

I'm going to be busy at that particular time, JB--thanks butt no thanks :lol:

:eusa_eh: :lol:

I don't believe in "straight" "gay" "bi" or "asexual". Personally, I think all folks are sexual beings. Having said that, you get anyone horny enough, they'll py do anything within reason.

I don't believe in "straight" "gay" "bi" or "asexual". Personally, I think all folks are sexual beings. Having said that, you get anyone horny enough, they'll py do anything within reason.

So how many times have been assfucked? Or assfuck a guy?

So how many times have been assfucked? Or assfuck a guy?

Niether, but under the right situation and pressures, most folks will do anything sexually speaking. People in jail who're straight end up commiting homosexual acts, why ? Because they're horny, and want the touch of another human. Or people who're straight and who're under the influence, why ? They're horny and their inhibitions are lowered. Or straight teenagers, they're horny and curious.

Forum List

Back